The "white house" COVID CHIEF issues a "DIRE WARNING" everyone.

Nope, Im just saying thats reality. I know more people who died from taking the injection than from the virus.
Guy at work........Aunt.......arm swollen after jab........... Said she would go in the morning to the Doctor if it didn't get better............Died that night........within a day of the jab.

But of course LESH will just say a LIE...........The guy who die from work.........was called a covid death........but blood clots killed him in a matter of days.........Was 33 years old.

I do. Two were in there 40s, no health problems, died within two days from heart attacks. One was 51, perfectly healthy, died from blood clots a week later. One was 70, healthy, took the injection, caught covid and died two weeks later.
And we have your word that this is accurate...

Ohhh

Nope, Im just saying thats reality. I know more people who died from taking the injection than from the virus.
And it’s not just the vaccines causing death, hospitals are death traps too. Pushing harmful and deadly drugs like remdesivir.

Remdesivir ‘Disastrous’ as COVID Treatment, But Government Pays Hospitals to Use It

By Dr. Joseph Mercola
Remdesivir, the primary COVID-19 drug approved for use in U.S. hospitals, routinely causes severe organ damage and, often, death, but U.S. government pays hospitals a 20% upcharge, plus an additional bonus, for using the remdesivir protocol.

So far, all of the drugs developed against COVID-19 have been disastrous in one way or another. Remdesivir, for example, which to this day is the primary COVID drug approved for use in U.S. hospitals, routinely causes severe organ damage, and, often, death.

Despite its horrible track record, the U.S. government actually pays hospitals a 20% upcharge for sticking to the remdesivir protocol, plus an additional bonus. Hospitals must also use remdesivir if they want liability protection.

Incentives like these have turned U.S. hospitals into veritable death traps, as more effective and far safer drugs are not allowed, and hospitals are essentially forced to follow the recommendations of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Remdesivir ‘Disastrous’ as Covid Treatment, But Government Pays Hospitals To Use It - LewRockwell

Why yes..........I heard the Democraptic Underground tell their followers to call them lizards.

:CryingCow:
Nope

Again...that covers a substantial bit of the population. Are you saying that sock puppets like yourself only care about "healthy" people?

I had a friend who was in none of those categories and came very close to dyin from covid by the way
I bet you also know many who have had it and survived, probably mostly mild affects with or without the vax and boosters. How many died of the flu since covid arrived from china? how many died of cancer, car wrecks, drug overdosed, gang violence, and lastly natural causes? Covid is NOT going to wipe out humanity, but it may destroy the USA if the fools in DC continue to pump out bullshit about it.

And it’s not just the vaccines causing death, hospitals are death traps too. Pushing harmful and deadly drugs like remdesivir.

Remdesivir ‘Disastrous’ as COVID Treatment, But Government Pays Hospitals to Use It

By Dr. Joseph Mercola
Remdesivir, the primary COVID-19 drug approved for use in U.S. hospitals, routinely causes severe organ damage and, often, death, but U.S. government pays hospitals a 20% upcharge, plus an additional bonus, for using the remdesivir protocol.

So far, all of the drugs developed against COVID-19 have been disastrous in one way or another. Remdesivir, for example, which to this day is the primary COVID drug approved for use in U.S. hospitals, routinely causes severe organ damage, and, often, death.

Despite its horrible track record, the U.S. government actually pays hospitals a 20% upcharge for sticking to the remdesivir protocol, plus an additional bonus. Hospitals must also use remdesivir if they want liability protection.

Incentives like these have turned U.S. hospitals into veritable death traps, as more effective and far safer drugs are not allowed, and hospitals are essentially forced to follow the recommendations of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Remdesivir ‘Disastrous’ as Covid Treatment, But Government Pays Hospitals To Use It - LewRockwell
Ummmm

Remdesivir was a Trumper "fave"...

I bet you also know many who have had it and survived, probably mostly mild affects with or without the vax and boosters. How many died of the flu since covid arrived from china? how many died of cancer, car wrecks, drug overdosed, gang violence, and lastly natural causes? Covid is NOT going to wipe out humanity, but it may destroy the USA if the fools in DC continue to pump out bullshit about it.
What the fuck do you think you're talking about?

Cancer deaths and heart attack deaths are not down. There were fewer people driving for MONTHS in 2020 (and still many workng from home) so of course auto wreck deaths would be lower.
Drug overdoses are not down either.

In fact "excess deaths" have shown that if anything the covid death count is UNDER reported

Guy at work........Aunt.......arm swollen after jab........... Said she would go in the morning to the Doctor if it didn't get better............Died that night........within a day of the jab.

But of course LESH will just say a LIE...........The guy who die from work.........was called a covid death........but blood clots killed him in a matter of days.........Was 33 years old.

The facts are coming out fast about how deadly that injection is. The media is still trying to shill for pharma and govt. Its an amazing thing to watch.

Ummmm

Remdesivir was a Trumper "fave"...
Was it.............most studies called it BS but was used around the world..........HIGH PRICED drug is why.

mvas.png

Look at the late term studies of it.

What the fuck do you think you're talking about?

Cancer deaths and heart attack deaths are not down. There were fewer people driving for MONTHS in 2020 (and still many workng from home) so of course auto wreck deaths would be lower.
Drug overdoses are not down either.

In fact "excess deaths" have shown that if anything the covid death count is UNDER reported
LOL do you understand the difference between dying WITH covid and dying FROM covid? never mind, I am sure that you don't even understand the question.

LOL do you understand the difference between dying WITH covid and dying FROM covid? never mind, I am sure that you don't even understand the question.
I do indeed. Do you understand the concept of excess deaths

the left and the DC establishment are scared shitless of Trump and his followers. they know that if he ever gets in office again he will expose them and all of their corruption and lies.
Because we have seen what his followers are capable of (Jan 6) and we're hearing about the crazy shit he wanted to do ...and liklely would if given a second chance

Forum List

Back