The white race will survive, but;

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, because SOME whites were bad in the past, whites today must reap the destruction? History is irrelevant when choosing who should or should not be blamed, unless it is still ongoing, then you blame the responsible ones today. Can you even do that?
Whites have already paid just abou
History is in no manner irrelevant, the Whites will pay for their indiscretions , and nothing in this world can stop it.
Whites have already paid just about enough for letting ignorant race-traitor snobs take over.

There is such a thing as spiritual law. Whites in America and elsewhere have broken al of those laws. America will be destroyed. This is going to happen unless there is a severe change. But you whites are in places like this making excuses and refusing to repent. So........

Amen. Their blind as bats concerning their selves.
As opposed to how blind you are to your own violations of spiritual law?

Whites have broken each of the ten commandments here in America. You enslaved a people are do not pay what you owe. You continue coveting what's not yours calling it American interests So then you have the beam in your eye son. That means you need to just be quiet and work to end what whites have dine wrong.

History is in no manner irrelevant, the Whites will pay for their indiscretions , and nothing in this world can stop it.
Whites have already paid just about enough for letting ignorant race-traitor snobs take over.

There is such a thing as spiritual law. Whites in America and elsewhere have broken al of those laws. America will be destroyed. This is going to happen unless there is a severe change. But you whites are in places like this making excuses and refusing to repent. So........

I wonder what... Unkotare thinks ....;?

I think you and im2 are the same mistake of evolution. Illogical racist weaklings are shitbirds of a feather.

The problem with you is that you can't think. ....,

I do alright.

Whites have broken each of the ten commandments here in America. You enslaved a people are do not pay what you owe. You continue coveting what's not yours calling it American interests So then you have the beam in your eye son. That means you need to just be quiet and work to end what whites have dine wrong.
'
Where were the last strongholds of Slavery?
Certainly not America.

Actually Whites pressured many in Africa to abolish slavery.

Last night I watched , for the first time, the movie Selma. How the Whites denied the blacks the right to vote. How they beat the Blacks and killed some of them; Martin luther King had to march from Selma to Montgomery. I get emotional when I see that history again, I lived through it all.

Oh the White man danced in those days, our people were dying in the streets, killed by police. Now the White man has the nerve to deny his own history; now the clan wears suits, and one of them advises the president.

Good grief!

Last night I watched , for the first time, the movie Selma. How the Whites denied the blacks the right to vote. How they beat the Blacks and killed some of them; Martin luther King had to march from Selma to Montgomery. I get emotional when I see that history again, I lived through it all.

Oh the White man danced in those days, our people were dying in the streets, killed by police. Now the White man has the nerve to deny his own history; now the clan wears suits, and one of them advises the president.

Good grief!

Alright, well that's all true but when you keep saying the "white man" your basically saying it's all white people.
I'm still waiting for the memorial for the whites who were murdered fighting for civil rights.
There were also over a 1000 whites lynched by the KKK, so who were these mysterious white people anyway? and why don't they ever count for shit? Why is it that their lives mean so little , and why is it that the contributions of whites who opposed slavery and discrimination means shit? Because it really does. All I hear is that if you are born and you happen to be white you are a racist by birth.

KKK’s 1st targets were Republicans
"A spokesman with the Democrats refused to comment for WND on any of the issues. “You’re not going to get a comment,” said the spokesman who identified himself as Luis.

“Why would Democrats skip over their own history from 1848 to 1900?” Barton asked. “Perhaps because it’s not the kind of civil rights history they want to talk about – perhaps because it is not the kind of civil rights history they want to have on their website.”

The National Review article by Deroy Murdock cited the 1866 comment from Indiana Republican Gov. Oliver Morton condemning Democrats for their racism.

“Every one who shoots down Negroes in the streets, burns Negro schoolhouses and meeting-houses, and murders women and children by the light of their own flaming dwellings, calls himself a Democrat,” Morton said.

It also cited the 1856 criticism by U.S. Sen. Charles Sumner, R-Mass., of pro-slavery Democrats. “Congressman Preston Brooks (D-S.C.) responded by grabbing a stick and beating Sumner unconscious in the Senate chamber. Disabled, Sumner could not resume his duties for three years.”

By the admission of the Democrats themselves, on their website, it wasn’t until Harry Truman was elected that “Democrats began the fight to bring down the final barriers of race and gender.”

“That is an accurate description,” wrote Barton. “Starting with Harry Truman, Democrats began – that is, they made their first serious efforts – to fight against the barriers of race; yet … Truman’s efforts were largely unsuccessful because of his own Democratic Party.”

Read more at KKK’s 1st targets were Republicans

OP continues to assert that all whites in America are responsible for the actions of few, and that the whites alive today are all reprehensibly oblivious to the actions of those few.
The history of racial relations in the USA are taught to grade-school children and have been since at least I was a child. Speaking for my generation alone, we were taught to view the individual for their actions and not their appearance.
Personally, I can count with the fingers of both hands the amount of people I have met out of thousands whom truly treat slavery of blacks and the history of racist culture as something to be embellished. Most of us wish to move past it and have a self-respecting and more cohesive society, instead of trudging through a flaming swamp of blame which is reviving more and more of those same problems of the past.

I will not allow myself to be emotionally influenced by the pity stories of others which when logically reduced, without fail, almost always boil down to a statement of "Bad things happened in the past and I deserve more of what I say you need to give"
Grow up.

Good grief!

Alright, well that's all true but when you keep saying the "white man" your basically saying it's all white people.
I'm still waiting for the memorial for the whites who were murdered fighting for civil rights.
There were also over a 1000 whites lynched by the KKK, so who were these mysterious white people anyway? and why don't they ever count for shit? Why is it that their lives mean so little , and why is it that the contributions of whites who opposed slavery and discrimination means shit? Because it really does. All I hear is that if you are born and you happen to be white you are a racist by birth.

"A spokesman with the Democrats refused to comment for WND on any of the issues. “You’re not going to get a comment,” said the spokesman who identified himself as Luis.

“Why would Democrats skip over their own history from 1848 to 1900?” Barton asked. “Perhaps because it’s not the kind of civil rights history they want to talk about – perhaps because it is not the kind of civil rights history they want to have on their website.”

The National Review article by Deroy Murdock cited the 1866 comment from Indiana Republican Gov. Oliver Morton condemning Democrats for their racism.

“Every one who shoots down Negroes in the streets, burns Negro schoolhouses and meeting-houses, and murders women and children by the light of their own flaming dwellings, calls himself a Democrat,” Morton said.

It also cited the 1856 criticism by U.S. Sen. Charles Sumner, R-Mass., of pro-slavery Democrats. “Congressman Preston Brooks (D-S.C.) responded by grabbing a stick and beating Sumner unconscious in the Senate chamber. Disabled, Sumner could not resume his duties for three years.”

By the admission of the Democrats themselves, on their website, it wasn’t until Harry Truman was elected that “Democrats began the fight to bring down the final barriers of race and gender.”

“That is an accurate description,” wrote Barton. “Starting with Harry Truman, Democrats began – that is, they made their first serious efforts – to fight against the barriers of race; yet … Truman’s efforts were largely unsuccessful because of his own Democratic Party.”

On the most basic level if I say the words white man, I cannot be talking about all white people. White women do exist. White children do exist. So your childish attempts to equate this to what whites have done shows a real psychological disconnect. This is not the 1800's. And you guys want to be excluded from that when we vlacks tak abut things done by whites, but here you are posting up a story about what was done to republicans in the 1800's.

OP continues to assert that all whites in America are responsible for the actions of few, and that the whites alive today are all reprehensibly oblivious to the actions of those few.
The history of racial relations in the USA are taught to grade-school children and have been since at least I was a child. Speaking for my generation alone, we were taught to view the individual for their actions and not their appearance.
Personally, I can count with the fingers of both hands the amount of people I have met out of thousands whom truly treat slavery of blacks and the history of racist culture as something to be embellished. Most of us wish to move past it and have a self-respecting and more cohesive society, instead of trudging through a flaming swamp of blame which is reviving more and more of those same problems of the past.

I will not allow myself to be emotionally influenced by the pity stories of others which when logically reduced, without fail, almost always boil down to a statement of "Bad things happened in the past and I deserve more of what I say you need to give"
Grow up.

This is stupid and ignorant. The reality is that whites have benefitted from the history of racism and that history goes further than slavery. And you whites talk abut moving beyond something when you still practice what you claim you want to move beyond and there is damage caused by what was done that has not been addressed. So then what this actually boils down when logically reduced to is this, without fail, a delusion by some whites of a problem whites think is done only because they say so, not that it is actually a thing of the past.

So here’s the challenge, racism deniers. Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

talk abut moving beyond something when you still practice what you claim you want to move beyond
"Us whites" aren't tolerating being blamed for actions we did not do and find it a great injustice for others to do so.
there is damage caused by what was done that has not been addressed
Damage, addressable, needs to be quantified. How do you suggest this damage is repaired?
...when logically reduced...a delusion...
I'm not deluded at all about how people with your opinion are incapable of seeing yourselves as individuals, alive today, in this present world, with the ability to live free of a mental shackle which only serves to hold you down.
Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed.
Two wholly separate cultures cannot inhabit the same space without problems - This is true from varying species of same-group animal (ants, for example) all the way up to homo sapiens with their intricate societal rules. Nature is practically undefeatable when viewing humans as a whole - and evolution, if you choose to accept it, simply does not happen quickly enough for a few generations to overcome built-in behavior.
when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off
Chew on this explosive revelation friend, you wouldn't be alive if conquering African societies had not agreed to sell their slaves to European settlers. Tens of millions of black Americans would not be here with us if that past had not happened.
Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through.
Adjusted for inflation, many trillions of dollars have been given to the black community for over 50 years by redistributing the taxed wealth of others (including successful black Americans). Government policies help black Americans into colleges, jobs, home ownership and fair social treatment because giving people these chances helps the black community grow instead of holding them back.
And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well
Address your apparent refusal to understand human nature and we can continue this particular topic.

A vulgar, bitter tasting truth is no less wrong than the most pleasant of facts.

Grow up.

This is stupid and ignorant. The reality is that whites have benefitted from the history of racism and that history goes further than slavery. And you whites talk abut moving beyond something when you still practice what you claim you want to move beyond and there is damage caused by what was done that has not been addressed. So then what this actually boils down when logically reduced to is this, without fail, a delusion by some whites of a problem whites think is done only because they say so, not that it is actually a thing of the past.

So here’s the challenge, racism deniers. Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

OOH, a railing accusation and right on target! A stunning truth!

Well said.

Grow up.

I think your mind is seriously in denial; everyone is racist to a point, but white racism is the greatest, notice;

We’re all racist. But racism by white people matters more | Mona Chalabi

The white race will survive, but they will reap what they have sowed. Everyone now knows that they are ruthless land grabbers; and there will be nowhere that will give them mercy.

You want to talk about ruthless, well most people being held being done in the world TODAY are being held back by their own government . Take Mexico, Venezuela, Zimbabwe, N Korea.. etc, all of these governments will use the same excuse as you to keep their own power and keep their people off their back. They will blame it on someone else. I don't worry about the white race disappearing, I worry about how I live my life, it's the only thing I can control.

Tell the American Indians and the blacks that your race is not ruthless. Your head is buried in the ground, like most whites.

Every "race" in the world is ruthless, numbnuts. White people just happened to make better use of their ruthlessness.

And you wanna know why? In England's case, because of luck and a guy named Samuel Crompton. In Portugal and Spain? An interest in seafaring that Africans didn't have.

If black Africans landed in Europe or Asia with superior technology only to find the Europeans and Asians living in huts and fighting with sticks, you bet your ass they'd be taking slaves in the boatloads. For how much power and dominance whites had, and still have, it's actually quite amazing to me how much they've been willing to share.

The white race will survive, but they will reap what they have sowed. Everyone now knows that they are ruthless land grabbers; and there will be nowhere that will give them mercy.

You want to talk about ruthless, well most people being held being done in the world TODAY are being held back by their own government . Take Mexico, Venezuela, Zimbabwe, N Korea.. etc, all of these governments will use the same excuse as you to keep their own power and keep their people off their back. They will blame it on someone else. I don't worry about the white race disappearing, I worry about how I live my life, it's the only thing I can control.

Tell the American Indians and the blacks that your race is not ruthless. Your head is buried in the ground, like most whites.

Every "race" in the world is ruthless, numbnuts. White people just happened to make better use of their ruthlessness.

And you wanna know why? In England's case, because of luck and a guy named Samuel Crompton. In Portugal and Spain? An interest in seafaring that Africans didn't have.

If black Africans landed in Europe or Asia with superior technology only to find the Europeans and Asians living in huts and fighting with sticks, you bet your ass they'd be taking slaves in the boatloads. For how much power and dominance whites had, and still have, it's actually quite amazing to me how much they've been willing to share.

Oh yes, they shared their arrogance;
Their selfishness
Their ruthlessness
Their arcane lusts
Their evil
Their technology on how to kill millions at one time

Oh yes, they been willing to share their perversions, and their ruin of the human language.

Good grief!

On the most basic level if I say the words white man, I cannot be talking about all white people. White women do exist. White children do exist. So your childish attempts to equate this to what whites have done shows a real psychological disconnect. This is not the 1800's. And you guys want to be excluded from that when we vlacks tak abut things done by whites, but here you are posting up a story about what was done to republicans in the 1800's.

Ok, so saying I want to be excluded from what blacks talk about whites and what they have done to them. Tell me then what you think I have done to blacks.

Of course, I'm not ignorant about slavery and what happened to American Indians including the California genocide, but I also realize that not all people who are white were part of these things, or even aware at the time of what was was going on , or had not yet even emigrated to this country.

Yeah I'm aware of how evil and greedy and pathetic some white people were who lived and ruled in this country but you also only tell one side of a biased story to fit your own feelings. Anyone who tells me all of one race is one particular character is misguided. Of course that is your right, but I also have a right to post an opinion on that.

The African -Arab slave trade existed long before western Europeans started buying slaves .. millions of blacks dissapeared into the salt marshes of what is today Iraq, lived horrible lives and were castrated upon being captured, of course that will never be considered chattel slavery, some how when we think of Arab owned slaves its almost looked on as something noble. I can never quite figure that one out.
Point being? under the right/wrong circumstances, any race can be dominant and horrible to another. That doesnt mean I think racism by whites is somehow justified, and I'm pretty sure most people here except for a few extremists would feel the same way.

Good grief!

Ok, so saying I want to be excluded from what blacks talk about whites and what they have done to them. Tell me then what you think I have done to blacks.

Of course, I'm not ignorant about slavery and what happened to American Indians including the California genocide, but I also realize that not all people who are white were part of these things, or even aware at the time of what was was going on , or had not yet even emigrated to this country.

Yeah I'm aware of how evil and greedy and pathetic some white people were who lived and ruled in this country but you also only tell one side of a biased story to fit your own feelings. Anyone who tells me all of one race is one particular character is misguided. Of course that is your right, but I also have a right to post an opinion on that.

The African -Arab slave trade existed long before western Europeans started buying slaves .. millions of blacks dissapeared into the salt marshes of what is today Iraq, lived horrible lives and were castrated upon being captured, of course that will never be considered chattel slavery, some how when we think of Arab owned slaves its almost looked on as something noble. I can never quite figure that one out.
Point being? under the right/wrong circumstances, any race can be dominant and horrible to another. That doesnt mean I think racism by whites is somehow justified, and I'm pretty sure most people here except for a few extremists would feel the same way.

I think there are a minority of whites that are innocent of racism, and a few blacks; I totally disagree with any surreal claim that " Most whites here are not racist." That is idiotic and nonsense. Racism exist on many , many levels in whites; to some its a way of being. Their racism is like the darkness engulfing the total human consciousness; I have seen it many times, in all the 62 years I have been alive. In many, many forms.

Keep on playing the victim, keep at it, keep being a victim in your own mind until the sun stops burning. Keep teaching victimization so nobody ever moves from the past and matures beyond it. Keep raising kids who only ever see themselves as a product of being prey, surely that helps, surely that makes those children better.

Unless this is all some sick joke to you and playing the victim is a simple way to get more for less. I think we both know, though, exactly what that does for a group of people over time.

Racism in the modern USA is an idea more than a reality. The massive presence of "social warriors" in our culture is the most proof of this we've ever had. Spreading the idea only reinforces racism, doesn't take it away.

Good grief!

I think there are a minority of whites that are innocent of racism, and a few blacks; I totally disagree with any surreal claim that " Most whites here are not racist." That is idiotic and nonsense. Racism exist on many , many levels in whites; to some its a way of being. Their racism is like the darkness engulfing the total human consciousness; I have seen it many times, in all the 62 years I have been alive. In many, many forms.
Shame on you. You don't know the majority of whites to make that assumption. Yes, racism exists. The word has been used to describe whites who disagree with black people, nothing racist about it. I have been alive 61 years. I have seen racism in more races than the white race. I have encountered black people who hate whites simply for their skin color, also there have been blacks on message boards claiming to be the superior race, a definite racist behavior. I like to treat people according to their behavior, not their race.

Keep on playing the victim, keep at it, keep being a victim in your own mind until the sun stops burning. Keep teaching victimization so nobody ever moves from the past and matures beyond it. Keep raising kids who only ever see themselves as a product of being prey, surely that helps, surely that makes those children better.

Unless this is all some sick joke to you and playing the victim is a simple way to get more for less. I think we both know, though, exactly what that does for a group of people over time.

Racism in the modern USA is an idea more than a reality. The massive presence of "social warriors" in our culture is the most proof of this we've ever had. Spreading the idea only reinforces racism, doesn't take it away.

Someone has taken you for a long ride, racism will never end in this life, not in this world. Still, peace to you.

Good grief!

Shame on you. You don't know the majority of whites to make that assumption. Yes, racism exists. The word has been used to describe whites who disagree with black people, nothing racist about it. I have been alive 61 years. I have seen racism in more races than the white race. I have encountered black people who hate whites simply for their skin color, also there have been blacks on message boards claiming to be the superior race, a definite racist behavior. I like to treat people according to their behavior, not their race.

I don't need to personally know all whites, I can read the known facts on the topic. Oh racism certainly lives in all races, oh but the whites took it to the highest level. The blacks who learned to speak in superior terms for our race, learned that behavior from you whites. You simply cannot understand the racist upheaval that your people have wrought on this planet, and that is not my fault at all.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back