The white race will survive, but;

Status
Not open for further replies.
The white race will survive, but only after it gets its butt kicked by surprise. That pink rear end will get mauled by other nations , and we will see a serious down fall of the last of the self proclaimed superior races.

By surprise? what surprise? everyone can SEE what Europeans are willfully doing to themselves by trying to be kind. Yeah, they will allow themselves to be over run by another culture because most Europeans have moved into the 21st century where we are all taught to be accepting of others now. Problem is they are dealing with a culture that wants to live in the 15th century in many ways.

The Arab nations understand what it means for 3 or 4 countries to gang up on one and go to war. America will learn this too. China, Russia, Africa, and even Islam could join together and fight the US, and its just not much we can do, even Korea may join in. And bust this countries pride wide open.

This is a pipe dream of yours but have you really thought this through? Islam is not a country, Africa is not a country, it's a continent. Kenya, Ethiopia and Egypt would most likely be on board with the US. China is probably not going to attack their #1 trading partner and then what about India? who's side are they going to be on?
You had better pray the West does not fall to eastern powers, if that happens your going to see Africa exploited all over again.You'll get whats going on in Sudan, only there wont be any human rights activists around anymore to speak out. You think the Chinese would? Who do you think is funding much of the illegal Ivory trade and slaughtering of Elephants? that would be your Jihadi friends. I'm pretty sure which side you would be on.

I have to laugh at this. This sucker is delusional.
You had better hope you don't live much longer.

Your understanding of the world is about to be absolutely shattered.

I am quite aware. I am asking which whites will reap the destruction and why.

Apparently you aren't or you would not be asking that question.
So, because SOME whites were bad in the past, whites today must reap the destruction? History is irrelevant when choosing who should or should not be blamed, unless it is still ongoing, then you blame the responsible ones today. Can you even do that?
Whites have already paid just abou
History is in no manner irrelevant, the Whites will pay for their indiscretions , and nothing in this world can stop it.
Whites have already paid just about enough for letting ignorant race-traitor snobs take over.

There is such a thing as spiritual law. Whites in America and elsewhere have broken al of those laws. America will be destroyed. This is going to happen unless there is a severe change. But you whites are in places like this making excuses and refusing to repent. So........
There is nothing to repent for, moron.

The world is a much better place because people like myself actually exist.

The white race will survive, but only after it gets its butt kicked by surprise. That pink rear end will get mauled by other nations , and we will see a serious down fall of the last of the self proclaimed superior races.

By surprise? what surprise? everyone can SEE what Europeans are willfully doing to themselves by trying to be kind. Yeah, they will allow themselves to be over run by another culture because most Europeans have moved into the 21st century where we are all taught to be accepting of others now. Problem is they are dealing with a culture that wants to live in the 15th century in many ways.

The Arab nations understand what it means for 3 or 4 countries to gang up on one and go to war. America will learn this too. China, Russia, Africa, and even Islam could join together and fight the US, and its just not much we can do, even Korea may join in. And bust this countries pride wide open.

This is a pipe dream of yours but have you really thought this through? Islam is not a country, Africa is not a country, it's a continent. Kenya, Ethiopia and Egypt would most likely be on board with the US. China is probably not going to attack their #1 trading partner and then what about India? who's side are they going to be on?
You had better pray the West does not fall to eastern powers, if that happens your going to see Africa exploited all over again.You'll get whats going on in Sudan, only there wont be any human rights activists around anymore to speak out. You think the Chinese would? Who do you think is funding much of the illegal Ivory trade and slaughtering of Elephants? that would be your Jihadi friends. I'm pretty sure which side you would be on.
The cartoon-indoctrinated PETA outlawed the ivory trade and helped impoverish Africa. Manly Africans have more in common with Redneck hunters than with sissyboy Dumbo-huggers.

I have to laugh at this. This sucker is delusional.

I'm glad at least you have a sense of humor. Now you gotta start working on the other 5

I am sure you are trying to be condescending, won't work. I have my Associates Degree in Drafting & Design. I help design infrastructures, roads, buildings, etc. I also help small towns obtain grants.

No, I ask because you seem to be very unaware of world events and history.

So, because SOME whites were bad in the past, whites today must reap the destruction? History is irrelevant when choosing who should or should not be blamed, unless it is still ongoing, then you blame the responsible ones today. Can you even do that?

History is in no manner irrelevant, the Whites will pay for their indiscretions , and nothing in this world can stop it.
What about black indiscretions?

Whites have already paid just about enough for letting ignorant race-traitor snobs take over.

There is such a thing as spiritual law. Whites in America and elsewhere have broken al of those laws. America will be destroyed. This is going to happen unless there is a severe change. But you whites are in places like this making excuses and refusing to repent. So........
I have nothing to repent for. You are in serious need of help, you are to be pitied for being so unjustly angry.

The cartoon-indoctrinated PETA outlawed the ivory trade and helped impoverish Africa. Manly Africans have more in common with Redneck hunters than with sissyboy Dumbo-huggers.

I don't need PETA to tell me theres something wrong when the forest Elephants there have declined by 65% in 10 years. I'm not against hunting but I am against the slaughter of inteligent animals when they leave the bodies to rot and they cut off the tusks. The assholes also poison their water holes killing entire families off and other animals.

If your on board with that, than your no hunter. or at least one I'd never go hunting with.

Perhaps just not in America. They most definitely will be a minority in America. But in Great Briton they will survive. But Great Briton knows what America is going through, they went through it in Africa. They took Africa over for a while, then the Blacks kicked them out of authority. The blind fold was removed from the Black race there.

And I seriously doubt that there is another brown skinned nation that the whites can deceive now. The game is over.

The whites were never the majority in an African nation. Second, Blacks are not taking over America. In fact they are declining in percentage. Third liberal push the time line up so many times it is funny. There are 215 non-Hispanic whites in America. America won't hit 400 mil until at least another 150 years. The white population will grow.

Lastly whites are all over Latin America. Whites can live fine amongst Hispanic majorities. It is black majorities that are the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Perhaps just not in America. They most definitely will be a minority in America. But in Great Briton they will survive. But Great Briton knows what America is going through, they went through it in Africa. They took Africa over for a while, then the Blacks kicked them out of authority. The blind fold was removed from the Black race there.

And I seriously doubt that there is another brown skinned nation that the whites can deceive now. The game is over.

Name one black skinned nation that is successful. With links.

South Africa! Oh wait they was when the whites were in charge. Now it is a 3rd world shithole, just not as shitty.

The whites were never the majority in an African nation. Second, Blacks are not taking over America. In fact they are declining in percentage. Third liberal push the time line up so many times it is funny. There are 215 non-Hispanic whites in America. America won't hit 400 mil until at least another 150 years. The white population will grow.

Lastly whites are all over Latin America. Whites can live fine amongst Hispanic majorities. It is black majorities that are the problem.

The white population can't grow until radical social changes occur and the birth rate skyrockets(the death of white liberals and white guilt, and the explosion of white nationalist thinking).

The baby boomers are the largest generation ever in the history of the west, and they are moving into retirement. Once baby boomers die the white population will steeply decline.

Amen. Their blind as bats concerning their selves.

As opposed to how blind you are to your own violations of spiritual law?

The seduction of the white mind is legendary, how they see themselves is stunningly, seriously mental.

The seduction of the white mind is stunning. Its seriously arcane how they see themselves, its marvelously mental in its deception.

As opposed to how blind you are to your own violations of spiritual law?

The self delusions of the white race is incredible, serious seduction.

I'm glad my Polish people aren't putting up with non-White shenanigans.

I wonder what that retard Unkotare thinks of such anti-White comments, even going so far to support destruction of America.

Really, this is what White idiots like Unkotare are fighting for;?

I wonder what... Unkotare thinks ....;?

I think you and im2 are the same mistake of evolution. Illogical racist weaklings are shitbirds of a feather.

I think you and im2 are the same mistake of evolution. Illogical racist weaklings are shitbirds of a feather.

The problem with you is that you can't think. You're a full blown loon.

You call me a racist but can never show proof,

You've never bought up a logical argument.

In general you just mouth off, you've obviously got nothing, except idiocy, and primitive emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back