The Winning Message on Abortion: Boldly and Courageously Defend/Promote Human Life

And I followed it.

But you're too dense to follow the discussion.

I'm telling ya, all those iron aged fairy tales are rotting your brain.
You didn’t follow it. You were allowed to live, but you won’t allow others the same opportunity. I thought even atheists could see the evil in that. Guess not.

You didn’t follow it. You were allowed to live, but you won’t allow others the same opportunity. I thought even atheists could see the evil in that. Guess not.
Of course I did.

Let others have the choice, as the women I love would want the choice.

Sorry, you're wrong again.

Now back to the regularly scheduled Jesus Boi Theater, where Mashmont selfishly tries to control women at the end of a gun to punch his own ticket to the forever festival.

Sure they are. An embryo of tissue cells is no more a human being than a few uncracked eggs in a bowl is Eggs Benedict. I get where you are coming from but life is a balance of compromises. But it is your kind of rigid, inflexible morality that may end up costing Trump his reelection. A blastocyst is not a human being and you couldn't tell a human one from a pig or a horse's. A fetus is not reasonably human at least until the 10-12 week period.

https://clinic.naseem.qa/blog/uploads/Fetal-development.jpg
At each stage of the life cycle, the organism is just as much a human life as any other stage of the human life cycle. That said, I can understand being pragmatic in regard to the abortion issue. It is better to accept limiting abortion to the first 12 weeks of gestation than to loose trying to have no abortion at all.

Of course I did.

Let others have the choice, as the women I love would want the choice.

Sorry, you're wrong again.

Now back to the regularly scheduled Jesus Boi Theater, where Mashmont selfishly tries to control women at the end of a gun to punch his own ticket to the forever festival.
We’re talking about dismembering little babies in the womb and you keep changing the subject to something about women. Why do you keep diverting?

What is the exact event that occurs that transforms the living tissue in the pregnant woman into a human being? At what exact moment does that occur?

That's like asking about the exact point when somebody becomes an adult.

The question doesn't have an answer. But we have to draw a line anyway.

We’re talking about dismembering little babies and you keep changing the subject to something about women. Why do you keep diverting?
  No you're not you shameless little liar.

If you thought babies were being dismembered, you wouldn't be sitting there on your fat stupid ass shouting into the void.

You're doing nothing but trying to punch your own ticket to the forever festival.

Go peddle your terrible acting to someone dumb enough to believe it

What is the exact event that occurs that transforms the living tissue in the pregnant woman into a human being? At what exact moment does that occur?
See, that’s the thorny little detail that always unravels the proabort argument.

  No you're not you shameless little liar.

If you thought babies were being dismembered, you wouldn't be sitting there on your fat stupid ass shouting into the void.

You're doing nothing but trying to punch your own ticket to the forever festival.

Go peddle your terrible acting to someone dumb enough to believe it
Oh my. Someone’s upset because they got called out on their diversion and dishonesty. So tell us again why you want to kill little babies in the womb while you yourself were spared?

Oh my. Someone’s upset because they got called out on their diversion and dishonesty. So tell us again why you want to kill little babies in the womb while you yourself were spared?
This low IQ trolling is not going to work for you.

Now go on, go back to your hilariously bad acting, so we can laugh at you.

" Did you hear me jesus? I went on a message board and told everybody they were baby murderers! Do I get into heaven now?"

🤣

Actually it is not. The point is a human is a human throughout his/her lifecycle.
Actually it is.

we don't consider a zygote be a person. And yes that includes you.

But we consider an eight month old fetus to be a person.

So we have to draw the line. So yes it's pretty much the same, in that respect.

This low IQ trolling is not going to work for you.

Now go on, go back to your hilariously bad acting, so we can laugh at you.

" Did you hear me jesus? I went on a message board and told everybody they were baby murderers! Do I get into heaven now?"

🤣
Tell us again how you justify dismembering little babies in the womb. And this time, no diversion

But notice she doesn’t say “human”. She has to say the intentionally nebulous “person”. These people avoid science at all costs.
Correct because that is not the issue.

Personhood is.

Again, i'm not hampered by having to put on a stupid little act to try to get into the forever festival.

Forum List

Back