The World Is Sick Of Israeli Atrocities...

Tinmore, even the Palestinians used resolution 181 to declare independence.

"The Declaration contains an overt acceptance that "the United Nations General Assembly Resolution 181, of 1947, which partitioned Palestine into two states [...] provides the legal basis for the right of the Palestinian Arab people to national sovereignty and independence."

November 15 1988 The Declaration of Independence of the State of Palestine
You can't say "the Palestinians" when it is only some who are around Ramallah.

They already had the right to national sovereignty and independence without the resolution.

P F Tinmore, et al,

The undisclosed intent behind the Arab League intervention was to disrupt the implementation of the Partition Plan, and for each neighboring Arab Nation to grab as much territory as they could for their own; using massacres as Deiryasseen as political cover.

The following telegram has been received today [4 MAY 1948 said:
by Secretary-General Trygve Lie from King Abdullah Ibn Hussein of Transjordan:]

• "Secretary United Nations Organization Lake Success, N.Y.

"The calamities occuring in Palestine are beyond belief and after May the 15th will reach the pinnacle of horror. I deplore and reprobate the useless killing and attacks the one upon the other and vehemently protest against such unparalleled massacres as Deiryasseen, wherein the wombs of pregnant women were ripped open as the Jewish Agency confirmed to me by telegram but laid to the book of their dissident elements. I am nevertheless persuaded that the Jewish people as a whole desire to live in amity with the Arabs. Everything cries for intervention to halt this butchery. We now declare our readiness to give the Jews in Palestine full Arab nationality in a unitary State sharing all that we share while yet enjoying a special administration in particular areas. Thus will end the slaughter and the people will live in peace and security for ever.
    Abdullah Ibn Hussein."
    - See more at: Palestine question - Telegram from King Abdullah - Press release 4 May 1948
The Jordanians did seize the West Bank, and the Egyptians seized the Gaza Strip. The Syrians and Lebanese were unable to secure any meaningful objectives.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

There is some truth here, but the interpretation is wrong.

"The Declaration contains an overt acceptance that "the United Nations General Assembly Resolution 181, of 1947, which partitioned Palestine into two states [...] provides the legal basis for the right of the Palestinian Arab people to national sovereignty and independence."

They already had the right to national sovereignty and independence without the resolution.
(COMMENT)

The PLO (the sole representative of the Palestinians) declared independence. This is recognized throughout the Arab World.

As for the "right to national sovereignty and independence:" I have the right to own a "Pot of Gold" --- but I have to work for it. Having a "right" and exercising that "right" are two different things. The Arab Palestinian have been not been able to establish a country that can stand on its own for the last quarter of a century. And don't blame Israel. All it would have taken in 1988 was a Peace Treaty. But no --- they couldn't even do that. They could do it then and they can't do it now. They couldn't even remain loyal to the King of Jordan; who was trying to protect them.

Most Respectfully,
R

Man you're stupid. ANYONE is allowed to edit wikipedia. Not to mention pro Palestinians here use it all the time.
The issue with you is that you cannot handle the truth, so you always make bullshit excuses. It's the pro Palestinians way

I wish folks here could learn how to cut down the length of the quotes . . . . . like me, because I know I am sooo awesome, LOL.

But seriously, like toastman says, anyone is allowed to edit wikipedia. When any thinking person reads an article there, it only takes a moment to see how impartial it is.
What's your point? So anyone can Edit subject to verification of the veracity of the Facts by Wikipedia...Can you edit something for us with false information and let us see the result?

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

The PLO (the sole representative of the Palestinians) declared independence. This is recognized throughout the Arab World.

As for the "right to national sovereignty and independence:" I have the right to own a "Pot of Gold" --- but I have to work for it. Having a "right" and exercising that "right" are two different things. The Arab Palestinian have been not been able to establish a country that can stand on its own for the last quarter of a century. And don't blame Israel. All it would have taken in 1988 was a Peace Treaty. But no --- they couldn't even do that. They could do it then and they can't do it now. They couldn't even remain loyal to the King of Jordan; who was trying to protect them.

Most Respectfully,
R
"The Arab Palestinian have been not been able to establish a country that can stand on its own for the last quarter of a century."

Indeed, it is called illegal external interference.

What's the point of providing a link for you? You're till going to deny it and claim you're right.

But here you go ( I cannot believe you didn't know this):

1948 Arab Israeli War - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Territorial
changes
Israel keeps area allotted to it byPartition Plan, captures 50% of area allotted to Arab state
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
I don't refute that but there needs to be some documentation showing that Israel gets to keep the land it captured militarily.

It is illegal to keep land captured in war.

Who says there needs to be documentation? They captured land ALLOTTED to the Palestinian in the partition plan. It doesn't say they captured Palestinian Territory.
That land is now inside the green line and inside Israel's internationally recognized borders. Recognized by the U.N AND the P.A .
Still ducking out on providing that link?

It is true. Allotted only means set aside for a purpose. The allotted land for the Jewish state and the Arab state were to be given to the respective states in the implementation of resolution 181 that didn't happen.

The Green Line is the international recognized de facto border. It is not a real border so it is Palestine on both sides.
I gave you a link showing that Israel captured that territory . The fact that you asked for documentation is another 'Tinmore Pre requisite'

"It is Palestine on both sides"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cuckoo:

Keep telling yourself that. Everything inside the green line is Israels land. And Israel has internationally recognized boundaries with Egypt and Jordan. .
So, you're wrong. Again. For like the 500th time.

:
If that is Israel's land why does it not have a border? Not even Israel recognized the green line as its border.

If that is Israel's land there should be documents showing when it acquired the land.

First off, Israel has internationally recognized borders with Egypt and Jordan. This is just a simple fact that you cannot deny:

The permanent boundary between Egypt and Israel in the recognized international boundary

Peace Treaty between Israel and Egypt - Non-UN document 26 March 1979

The international boundary between Israel and Jordan

A 50 73-S 1995 83 of 27 January 1995

28gxg6u.jpg

If that is Israel's land there should be documents showing when it acquired the land

We've been through this many many many times. Acquiring land is a real estate issue and not related to this. The need for their to be documentation to show how Israel acquired land is a 'Tinmore Pre - requisite'

P F Tinmore, et al,
(COMMENT)
Most Respectfully,
R
"The Arab Palestinian have been not been able to establish a country that can stand on its own for the last quarter of a century."Indeed, it is called illegal external interference.
Palistanian drivel goes by many names, of course.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
"The Arab Palestinian have been not been able to establish a country that can stand on its own for the last quarter of a century."

Indeed, it is called illegal external interference.
Internal not external.

zionists manipulating wiki - Google Search
Arabist manipulators, calling others manipulators. Funny.

"Zionist editing' on Wikipedia"

Advertisement

"Wikipedia Editing for Zionists"

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/08/20/wikipedia-editing-for-zionists/

Haaretz is not a valid source of anything as they do not proof read the material submitted, instead they give a blanket get out to cover themselves from prosecution.

Any blog is not a valid source as it is unsubstantiated drivel by one person, and they can LIE as much as they want .

I don't refute that but there needs to be some documentation showing that Israel gets to keep the land it captured militarily.

It is illegal to keep land captured in war.

Who says there needs to be documentation? They captured land ALLOTTED to the Palestinian in the partition plan. It doesn't say they captured Palestinian Territory.
That land is now inside the green line and inside Israel's internationally recognized borders. Recognized by the U.N AND the P.A .

It is true. Allotted only means set aside for a purpose. The allotted land for the Jewish state and the Arab state were to be given to the respective states in the implementation of resolution 181 that didn't happen.

The Green Line is the international recognized de facto border. It is not a real border so it is Palestine on both sides.
I gave you a link showing that Israel captured that territory . The fact that you asked for documentation is another 'Tinmore Pre requisite'

Keep telling yourself that. Everything inside the green line is Israels land. And Israel has internationally recognized boundaries with Egypt and Jordan. .

:
If that is Israel's land why does it not have a border? Not even Israel recognized the green line as its border.

If that is Israel's land there should be documents showing when it acquired the land.

First off, Israel has internationally recognized borders with Egypt and Jordan. This is just a simple fact that you cannot deny:

The permanent boundary between Egypt and Israel in the recognized international boundary

28gxg6u.jpg

If that is Israel's land there should be documents showing when it acquired the land

We've been through this many many many times. Acquiring land is a real estate issue and not related to this. The need for their to be documentation to show how Israel acquired land is a 'Tinmore Pre - requisite'
Oh really. Then what does this mean?

"Emphasizing the inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war..."

S RES 242 1967 of 22 November 1967

:

28gxg6u.jpg

The attempts Palestinians does to claim Israel.

P F Tinmore, et al,

The undisclosed intent behind the Arab League intervention was to disrupt the implementation of the Partition Plan, and for each neighboring Arab Nation to grab as much territory as they could for their own; using massacres as Deiryasseen as political cover.

"The calamities occuring in Palestine are beyond belief and after May the 15th will reach the pinnacle of horror. I deplore and reprobate the useless killing and attacks the one upon the other and vehemently protest against such unparalleled massacres as Deiryasseen, wherein the wombs of pregnant women were ripped open as the Jewish Agency confirmed to me by telegram but laid to the book of their dissident elements. I am nevertheless persuaded that the Jewish people as a whole desire to live in amity with the Arabs. Everything cries for intervention to halt this butchery. We now declare our readiness to give the Jews in Palestine full Arab nationality in a unitary State sharing all that we share while yet enjoying a special administration in particular areas. Thus will end the slaughter and the people will live in peace and security for ever.
    Abdullah Ibn Hussein."
    - See more at: Palestine question - Telegram from King Abdullah - Press release 4 May 1948
The Jordanians did seize the West Bank, and the Egyptians seized the Gaza Strip. The Syrians and Lebanese were unable to secure any meaningful objectives.

Most Respectfully,
R

The intent was to stop the slaughter and eviction of the non-Jews within the partition.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Abdullah Ibn Hussein."

Most Respectfully,
R

The intent was to stop the slaughter and eviction of the non-Jews within the partition.
Like everywhere else in the ME of course!!
Haha you are such a moron if you think anyone buy this crap.

The sooner the Palestinians run-up the White Flag of surrender, the sooner the healing can begin.

The Palestinians are the losers in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and, of course, the Losers in a war do not dictate the terms of peace.

That's not arrogance... that's the way the Real World works.
They will never surrender or bow to the Israeli boot...

Read the History of all previous Western footholds in this Sea of Islam...Time is their Weapon along with constant pressure and small fires...
How nice for you.

Bad for the Palestinians, though.
The Palestinians are the least of Israel's problems in the long-term if a peace deal is not reached.

Then the Palestinians better get their act together before too long or they will find themselves overran by other muslims going to Israels aid. The only people who could possibly be of harm to Israel are at this moment in time fighting for their very survival. So when the fighting ends there wont be enough fighting men left to be a problem for Israel. Forget Iran as they are just loud mouthed bullies and dare not do anything without using a proxy.

zionists manipulating wiki - Google Search
Arabist manipulators, calling others manipulators. Funny.

"Zionist editing' on Wikipedia"

Advertisement

"Wikipedia Editing for Zionists"

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/08/20/wikipedia-editing-for-zionists/

Everyone edits Wiki - from all sides. You especially see it around election times.

But then again - all you have to do is use your brain and track down the sources, and the arguments and who's who that has made changes and what the original text was.

Or, just go to the sources and see what they say. At least wiki makes a note when claims are made without a citation or the claims are thin.

Why not use source documents, they don't change. There are a surprisingly low number of people that actually do the editing on wikipedia, frankly I don't trust it for information related to contentious issues and try to use it as little as possible to make my points:

"So did the Gang of 500 actually write Wikipedia? Wales decided to run a simple study to find out: he counted who made the most edits to the site. "I expected to find something like an 80-20 rule: 80% of the work being done by 20% of the users, just because that seems to come up a lot. But it's actually much, much tighter than that: it turns out over 50% of all the edits are done by just .7% of the users ... 524 people. ... And in fact the most active 2%, which is 1400 people, have done 73.4% of all the edits." The remaining 25% of edits, he said, were from "people who [are] contributing ... a minor change of a fact or a minor spelling fix ... or something like that."

Read more: Who The Hell Writes Wikipedia Anyway - Business Insider

The above are not reliable source documents, they have no validity being the views of the authors only.

Arabs always seem to never run out of excuses, don't they?

How can it be an excuse. There were Europeans flooding into the area intending on creating a state for themselves with the eviction of non-Jews. That's what happened. Do you deny history too.

Oh really. Then what does this mean? "Emphasizing the inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war..."S RES 242 1967 of 22 November 1967
So, then, it's no trouble for palistanians to present their collective deed to the territory with a signature of that one, who made that bulk sale of it to them, isn't it?

You know I am the smartest poster you have come up against, that's what drives you crazy, I make you look like a fool. I just present facts with backup, like the Hasbara initiative to edit WIKI.
It's the best joke, so far, after the one about those major arab settlers, who got to be saudi sheiks to own(!) 90%(!) of the mandate palestine.

Oh, you mean the data reported by the British from the Mandate Land Registries in the 1946 Survey of Palestine prepared for the UN? Well let's see them again. Oh dear what a come down after believing the propaganda LOL View attachment 32708

Table 1 disagrees with this as you know as it shows that arab muslims owned 0.8% of the land and the Jews owned 4.8%. This just shows the occupancy of the farmland by tenant farmers and still shows that the Jews owned more in the amount of taxes they paid. Only land owners pay taxes so the figures talk for themselves as they show the Jews paying the most in taxes. Any comment on having your "source documents" picked apart and destroyed in front of your eyes.

:

28gxg6u.jpg

The attempts Palestinians does to claim Israel.
You have that backwards.
(d) In the sector from a point on the Dead Sea (MR 1925-0958) to the southernmost tip of Palestine,...
The Avalon Project Jordanian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement April 3 1949

4. The road Taba-Qouseima-Auja shall not be employed by any military forces whatsoever for the purpose of entering Palestine.
The Avalon Project Egyptian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement February 24 1949

In 1949 that territory was Palestine. When did Israel acquire that territory?

Forum List

Back