The Worldwide Lockdown May Be the Greatest Mistake in Histor

PJ Media

The Worldwide Lockdown May Be the Greatest Mistake in History

Dennis Prager May 05, 2020

Excerpt:

The idea that the worldwide lockdown of virtually every country other than Sweden may have been an enormous mistake strikes many — including world leaders; most scientists, especially health officials, doctors and epidemiologists; those who work in major news media; opinion writers in those media; and the hundreds of millions, if not billions, of people who put their faith in these people — as so preposterous as to be immoral. Timothy Egan of The New York Times described Republicans who wish to enable their states to open up as “the party of death.”

That’s the way it is today on planet Earth, where deceit, cowardice and immaturity now dominate almost all societies because the elites are deceitful, cowardly and immature.

But for those open to reading thoughts they may differ with, here is the case for why the worldwide lockdown is not only a mistake but also, possibly, the worst mistake the world has ever made. And for those intellectually challenged by the English language and/or logic, “mistake” and “evil” are not synonyms. The lockdown is a mistake; the Holocaust, slavery, communism, fascism, etc., were evils. Massive mistakes are made by arrogant fools; massive evils are committed by evil people.

LINK
Maybe, maybe not, but not base on something from those guys as PJ Media.
Overall, we rate PJ Media to be Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies as well as numerous failed fact checks.
Thanks. That was my next step.

What I see is the failure to address the article itself, just a cowardly attack on the publisher.

It is clear neither one of you can offer a cogent counterpoint to the article.

Try better next time....
I did address the retarded article. It was written by a retarded right leaning conservative.

Here is the sum total of Asclepias wisdom:

"I read the link up to the part that told me it was obviously a retarded right leaning partisan opinion. If you want credibility you just state your case and leave politics out of it."

and,

"Thanks. That was my next step."

You didn't address shit, you are now lying, not one shred of a counterpoint to the article, shows up in your very short replies.

Now the IDIOT, shoots himself in the foot with his latest stupidity:

"I dont counter bullshit. I just call it out as bullshit and laugh at its attempts at credibility."

Still nothing but B.S. is what you offer.

:cuckoo:
Youre just upset I caught you in your bullshit.... :)

unsubscribed.

No "may" about it....It has been an unqualified disaster.

The lockdown nannies mocked Sweden, and their model worked out fabulously.
Fabulously?

Really?

Sweden's death rate Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 1.36.28 PM.png from covid 19 is nearly 6 times that of Norway or Finland- their neighbors.

PJ Media

Excerpt:

The idea that the worldwide lockdown of virtually every country other than Sweden may have been an enormous mistake strikes many — including world leaders; most scientists, especially health officials, doctors and epidemiologists; those who work in major news media; opinion writers in those media; and the hundreds of millions, if not billions, of people who put their faith in these people — as so preposterous as to be immoral. Timothy Egan of The New York Times described Republicans who wish to enable their states to open up as “the party of death.”

That’s the way it is today on planet Earth, where deceit, cowardice and immaturity now dominate almost all societies because the elites are deceitful, cowardly and immature.

But for those open to reading thoughts they may differ with, here is the case for why the worldwide lockdown is not only a mistake but also, possibly, the worst mistake the world has ever made. And for those intellectually challenged by the English language and/or logic, “mistake” and “evil” are not synonyms. The lockdown is a mistake; the Holocaust, slavery, communism, fascism, etc., were evils. Massive mistakes are made by arrogant fools; massive evils are committed by evil people.

LINK
Overall, we rate PJ Media to be Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies as well as numerous failed fact checks.
Thanks. That was my next step.

What I see is the failure to address the article itself, just a cowardly attack on the publisher.

It is clear neither one of you can offer a cogent counterpoint to the article.

Try better next time....
I did address the retarded article. It was written by a retarded right leaning conservative.

Here is the sum total of Asclepias wisdom:

"I read the link up to the part that told me it was obviously a retarded right leaning partisan opinion. If you want credibility you just state your case and leave politics out of it."

and,

"Thanks. That was my next step."

You didn't address shit, you are now lying, not one shred of a counterpoint to the article, shows up in your very short replies.

Now the IDIOT, shoots himself in the foot with his latest stupidity:

"I dont counter bullshit. I just call it out as bullshit and laugh at its attempts at credibility."

Still nothing but B.S. is what you offer.

:cuckoo:
Youre just upset I caught you in your bullshit.... :)

unsubscribed.

How old are you really ….., 7 years old?

You have yet to address anything IN the article itself at all, just call it names, nothing more.

Did you even read this far?

"The United Nations World Food Programme, or the WFP, states that by the end of the year, more than 260 million people will face starvation — double last year’s figures. According to WFP director David Beasley on April 21: “We could be looking at famine in about three dozen countries. … There is also a real danger that more people could potentially die from the economic impact of COVID-19 than from the virus itself” (italics added)."

Going to ignore like a child you have been?

PJ Media

Excerpt:

LINK

1588712275935.png

wake up dude.

Forum List

Back