The Worst?? Move Over, Carter and Buchanan!!

Bush warned about what was fixing to happen. Frank Dodd told him he didn't know what he was talking about.
The greatest economic collapse in 75 years and Bush just let it happen?
Bush "warned"??

Why didn't he do something?
Who controlled both houses when the collapse happened?
And?

Which legislation caused the Great Bush Recession of 2008?

"Which legislation caused the Great Bush Recession of 2008?"
Glad you asked.

1. Democrat FDR shredded the Constitution....ignoring article I, section 8, the enumerated powers.

He created GSE's Fannie, and his drones followed with Freddie, to do something the Constitution didn't authorize: meddle in housing.

2. Democrat Carter....the CRA, constraining banking policy

3. Democrat Clinton....strengthened the CRA

Under Clinton, HUD threatened banks, again, to give unrequited loans.

Henchmen: Democrats Cisneros and Cuomo.

4. Democrats Frank and Dodd barred any governmental discipline in this area.

That's the CliffNotes version.

When challenged beyond your limited capabilities scream.......

FDR

Actually it was directly related to bush baby's policies. Australia didn't crash.
So democrats were against poor people owning their own home?

lol, Bush wasn't...

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/21/business/worldbusiness/21iht-admin.4.18853088.html
Bush warned about what was fixing to happen. Frank Dodd told him he didn't know what he was talking about.
Bush "warned"??

No, he didn't.

"New Agency Proposed to Oversee Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae
By STEPHEN LABATON
Published: September 11, 2003

WASHINGTON, Sept. 10— The Bush administration today recommended the most significant regulatory overhaul in the housing finance industry since the savings and loan crisis a decade ago.

Under the plan, disclosed at a Congressional hearing today, a new agency would be created within the Treasury Department to assume supervision of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the government-sponsored companies that are the two largest players in the mortgage lending industry.

The proposal is the opening act in one of the biggest and most significant lobbying battles of the Congressional session.

After the hearing, Representative Michael G. Oxley, chairman of the Financial Services Committee, and Senator Richard Shelby, chairman of the Senate Banking Committee, announced their intention to draft legislation based on the administration's proposal. Industry executives said Congress could complete action on legislation before leaving for recess in the fall.

''The regulator has not only been outmanned, it has been outlobbied,'' said Representative Richard H. Baker, the Louisiana Republican who has proposed legislation similar to the administration proposal and who leads a subcommittee that oversees the companies. ''Being underfunded does not explain how a glowing report of Freddie's operations was released only hours before the managerial upheaval that followed. This is not world-class regulatory work.''

Significant details must still be worked out before Congress can approve a bill. Among the groups denouncing the proposal today were the National Association of Home Builders and Congressional Democrats who fear that tighter regulation of the companies could sharply reduce their commitment to financing low-income and affordable housing.

''These two entities -- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac -- are not facing any kind of financial crisis,'' said Representative Barney Frank of Massachusetts, the ranking Democrat on the Financial Services Committee. ''The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing.''

Representative Melvin L. Watt, Democrat of North Carolina, agreed."

New Agency Proposed to Oversee Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae

In your face, boyyyyeeeeeee!
What financial crisis were they facing in 2003?

They were solvent

We see, and will continue to see, more and more of essays such as the following.

First...the timeline.....then the indictment proving the title.... "America’s Worst President?"

1. "I nominate Barack Obama, the anti-Lincoln.
America’s Worst President?

After Thursday’s terrorist slaughter of policemen in Dallas, it’s fair to say that Barack Obama might well be the worst president in U.S. history. Here’s why.

2. ...America’s domestic politics for the last 60 or 70 years—from sometime between the Supreme Court’s 1954 Brown v Board of Education school desegregation decision and the 1964 Civil Rights Act—has been the nation’s effort to undo the heinous wrongs that slavery and Jim Crow perpetrated on black Americans...
[Both slavery and Jim Crow are the handiwork of the Democrat Party.]

3. .[but]..civil rights zeal turned into zealotry. We made the integration of our schools, and then the closing of the black-white achievement gap, our principal educational goal for half a century, with the unintended consequence that we neglected actual education and turned urban schools into machines for perpetuating black failure.

4. Judge-ordained busing in Boston, completely contrary to the terms of the Civil Rights Act, made the schools more segregated than ever. A judge-ordained Kansas City school-funding-equalization order, forcing local taxpayers to shell out $2 billion over a decade, including building a bizarrely unnecessary Olympic swimming pool, produced no educational gains whatsoever and proved to anyone with eyes to see that money was not the key to racial equality in education.

5. Then, the colleges turned to affirmative action in admissions, the ed schools taught their students not how to teach or what facts they needed to transmit but only “social-justice” ideology,.... They replaced Plato with Ta-Nehisi Coates.

6. Believing that welfare payments constituted well-deserved reparations for 300 years of slavery and oppression, we New Yorkers created a come-and-get-it dole that ended up with one in eight of our neighbors on the welfare rolls—paid for by the rest of us and resulting in a multi-generational underclass. ...

....the foolish [Liberal] notion that black crime was a manly revolt against oppression—that black criminals were only protesting against the closure of all avenues of honest advancement for their race, as well as against the daily humiliation heaped on African-Americans.

[Are you listening, Obama???]

7. The resulting depolicing of black neighborhoods and unwillingness of courts to punish black criminals drove crime to Hobbesian levels and turned minority neighborhoods into killing fields, where mothers put their kids to bed in the bathtub, trying to keep them safe from stray bullets."

Every debilitating policy above is at the behest of Democrats/Liberals.

It is not credible to imagine that they did so out of the best of intentions.

The Dallas speech of the nation's worst President ever puts the problem in stark perspective.

Coming right up.....

More whites than blacks get welfare you idiot.

It's not the welfare, it's the Body Count, bub.

Buchanan's horrible presidency led to 600K+ dead.

Obabble's will be in the 10s (if not hundreds) of millions once the Middle East Holy War goes full nuclear thanks to his incompetent foreign policy which destabilized the region and his giving Iran $100B to build nukes.

Obama spent years swearing no nuke for Iran....and the Liberals yelled 'atta boy'!!!

Obama gives Iran the green light, and $billions....and the Liberals yelled 'atta boy'!!!

June 5, 2008, in Cairo: "I will continue to be clear on the fact that an Iranian nuclear weapon would be profoundly destabilizing for the entire region.It is strongly in America's interest to prevent such a scenario."

June 8, 2008, to AIPAC: "The danger from Iran is grave, it is real, and my goal will be to eliminate this threat.... Finally, let there be no doubt: I will always keep the threat of military action on the table to defend our security and our ally Israel."

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table,"

November 7, 2008, press conference: "Iran's development of a nuclear weapon, I believe, is unacceptable. And we have to mount an international effort to prevent that from happening."

February 27, 2009, speech at Camp Lejeune: "(W)e are focusing on al Qaeda in Afghanistan and Pakistan; developing a strategy to use all elements of American power to prevent Iran from developing a nuclear weapon; and actively seeking a lasting peace between Israel and the Arab world."

January 27, 2010, State of the Union address: "And as Iran's leaders continue to ignore their obligations, there should be no doubt: They, too, will face growing consequences. That is a promise."

July 1, /2010, at the signing of the Iran Sanctions Act: "There should be no doubt -- the United States and the international community are determined to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons."

May 19, 2011, speech on the Middle East: "Now, our opposition to Iran's intolerance and Iran's repressive measures, as well as its illicit nuclear program and its support of terror, is well known."

May 22, 2011, in an address to AIPAC: "You also see our commitment to our shared security in our determination to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons.... So let me be absolutely clear -- we remain committed to preventing Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons."

October 13,2011, press conference after meeting with South Korean president:"Now, we don't take any options off the table in terms of how we operate with Iran."

November 14, 2011, press conference: "So what I did was to speak with President Medvedev, as well as President Hu, and all three of us entirely agree on the objective, which is making sure that Iran does not weaponize nuclear power and that we don't trigger a nuclear arms race in the region. That's in the interests of all of us... I have said repeatedly and I will say it today, we are not taking any options off the table, because it's my firm belief that an Iran with a nuclear weapon would pose a security threat not only to the region but also to the United States."

December 8, 2011, press conference: (In response to question about pressuring Iran): "No options off the table means I'm considering all options."

December 16, 2011, speech to the General Assembly of the Union for Reform Judaism: "Another grave concern -- and a threat to the security of Israel, the United States and the world -- is Iran's nuclear program. And that's why our policy has been absolutely clear: We are determined to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons...and that's why, rest assured, we will take no options off the table. We have been clear."

January 24, 2012, State of the Union address: "Let there be no doubt: America is determined to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon, and I will take no options off the table to achieve that goal."

March 2, 2012, interview with Goldblog: "I... don't, as a matter of sound policy, go around advertising exactly what our intentions are. But I think both the Iranian and the Israeli governments recognize that when the United States says it is unacceptable for Iran to have a nuclear weapon, we mean what we say."

March 4, 2012, speech to AIPAC: "I have said that when it comes to preventing Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon, I will take no options off the table, and I mean what I say That includes all elements of American power: A political effort aimed at isolating Iran; a diplomatic effort to sustain our coalition and ensure that the Iranian program is monitored; an economic effort that imposes crippling sanctions; and, yes, a military effort to be prepared for any contingency."

March 5, 2012, remarks after meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu: "... I reserve all options, and my policy here is not going to be one of containment. My policy is prevention of Iran obtaining nuclear weapons. And as I indicated yesterday in my speech, when I say all options are at the table, I mean it."

March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

March 14, 2012, remarks after meeting with David Cameron: "...And as I said in a speech just a couple of weeks ago, I am determined not simply to contain Iran that is in possession of a nuclear weapon; I am determined to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon -- in part for the reasons that David mentioned... We will do everything we can to resolve this diplomatically, but ultimately, we've got to have somebody on the other side of the table who's taking this seriously."http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...bc1fce-071d-11e2-afff-d6c7f20a83bf_print.html

September 25, 2012, speech to the United Nations General Assembly: "Make no mistake: A nuclear-armed Iran is not a challenge that can be contained...the United States will do what we must to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon."

Obama's Crystal-Clear Promise to Stop Iran From Getting a Nuclear Weapon

Historians do not watch FoxNews or listen to Rightwing radio

They look for positive accomplishments and how a president responds to the challenges he faced. No modern President was given the challenges Obama faced in 2008. An economy headed for depression, two wars, terrorism and a Republucan opposition intent on not cooperating on anything that needed to be done

The economy was not headed for a depression and he couldn't stop it if he tried. We still have troops in both countries, we even bombed Libya for the hell of it. We still have terrorism. He just calls it work place violence. Never prosecuted the banks for their role in 2008.

Let's look at our economy at the time Obama took over.....Five quarters of negative GDP, Stock market losing half its value, 750,000 jobs lost a month, auto companies and financial sector on the verge of collapse

How much longer before that economy entered a depression

It had bottomed out in January/February. It started to turn before the TARP was distributed.

Bush "warned"??

Who controlled both houses when the collapse happened?
And?

Which legislation caused the Great Bush Recession of 2008?

"Which legislation caused the Great Bush Recession of 2008?"
Glad you asked.

1. Democrat FDR shredded the Constitution....ignoring article I, section 8, the enumerated powers.

He created GSE's Fannie, and his drones followed with Freddie, to do something the Constitution didn't authorize: meddle in housing.

2. Democrat Carter....the CRA, constraining banking policy

3. Democrat Clinton....strengthened the CRA

Under Clinton, HUD threatened banks, again, to give unrequited loans.

Henchmen: Democrats Cisneros and Cuomo.

4. Democrats Frank and Dodd barred any governmental discipline in this area.

That's the CliffNotes version.

When challenged beyond your limited capabilities scream.......

FDR

Actually...my 'capacities' are unlimited.

How many times did I put you in your place in this thread alone????

Bush "warned"??

No, he didn't.

"New Agency Proposed to Oversee Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae
By STEPHEN LABATON
Published: September 11, 2003

WASHINGTON, Sept. 10— The Bush administration today recommended the most significant regulatory overhaul in the housing finance industry since the savings and loan crisis a decade ago.

Under the plan, disclosed at a Congressional hearing today, a new agency would be created within the Treasury Department to assume supervision of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the government-sponsored companies that are the two largest players in the mortgage lending industry.

The proposal is the opening act in one of the biggest and most significant lobbying battles of the Congressional session.

After the hearing, Representative Michael G. Oxley, chairman of the Financial Services Committee, and Senator Richard Shelby, chairman of the Senate Banking Committee, announced their intention to draft legislation based on the administration's proposal. Industry executives said Congress could complete action on legislation before leaving for recess in the fall.

''The regulator has not only been outmanned, it has been outlobbied,'' said Representative Richard H. Baker, the Louisiana Republican who has proposed legislation similar to the administration proposal and who leads a subcommittee that oversees the companies. ''Being underfunded does not explain how a glowing report of Freddie's operations was released only hours before the managerial upheaval that followed. This is not world-class regulatory work.''

Significant details must still be worked out before Congress can approve a bill. Among the groups denouncing the proposal today were the National Association of Home Builders and Congressional Democrats who fear that tighter regulation of the companies could sharply reduce their commitment to financing low-income and affordable housing.

''These two entities -- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac -- are not facing any kind of financial crisis,'' said Representative Barney Frank of Massachusetts, the ranking Democrat on the Financial Services Committee. ''The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing.''

Representative Melvin L. Watt, Democrat of North Carolina, agreed."

New Agency Proposed to Oversee Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae

In your face, boyyyyeeeeeee!
What financial crisis were they facing in 2003?

They were solvent

Watch me knock this out of the park:

1."..., it was a welcome departure from the typical Democratic side-stepping to hear Geithner admit that “Fannie and Freddie were a core part of what went wrong in our system.” in hearings on the hill where he was hoping to garner support for sweeping financial regulations."
Bouwtekening opbergkist vrachtwagen steigerhout kast bouwtekening pdf - preservationofliberty.com

2. "Fannie, Freddie Were at Center of Financial Crisis But Are Not Included in Obama’s New Financial Regulations

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the two government-run mortgage giants, are absent from the Obama administration's sweeping new financial regulations, despite the fundamental role played by both organizations in the financial system's collapse.

Thursday, June 18, 2009
By Matt Cover

Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner (AP Photo)

(CNSNews.com) - Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the two government-run mortgage giants, are absent from the Obama administration’s sweeping new financial regulations, despite the fundamental role played by both organizations in the financial system’s collapse.

Testifying before the Senate Banking Committee on Thursday, Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner said that the administration’s new regulations were only meant to address the most fundamental issues of the recession.

“We considered a full range of options and decided that now is the time to pursue the essential reforms,” Geithner said. “Those that address the core causes of the current crisis, and that will help to prevent or contain future crises.”
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/49791

3. "Goo-goo liberals with federal titles pressured banks into making absurd loans to high-risk borrowers -- demanding, for example, that the banks accept unemployment benefits as collateral. Then Fannie repackaged the bad loans as "prime mortgages" and sold them to banks, thus poisoning the entire financial market with hidden bad loans.

Believe it or not, the loans went belly up, banks went under, and the Democrats used taxpayer money to bail out their friends on Wall Street.

So far, Fannie and Freddie's default on loans that should never have been made has cost the taxpayer tens of billions of dollars. Some estimates say the final cost to the taxpayer will be more than $1 trillion. To put that number in perspective, for a trillion dollars, President Obama could pass another stupid, useless stimulus package that doesn't create a single real job."
Investigate This! | Human Events

All began when FDR created Fannie Mae.....

How ya' like dat, booyyyyyyeeeeeee????

And....why is Obama the very worst President evahhhhhh?

Here's why:

10. "Central to the nation’s Herculean effort to end the wrongs of racism was the new determination of police departments, led by New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani and his police commissioner William Bratton, to restore law and order to ghetto neighborhoods, ....The old policing had ignored all but the most heinous ghetto crimes. Its spirit was: If they want to kill each other uptown, fine, as long as it stays up there.

But for the new policing, all victims deserved police attention, regardless of race. All neighborhoods deserved police protection, regardless of the color of their residents.

And since the perpetrators of crime are overwhelmingly young minority men, they properly received a very large proportion of police scrutiny.

11. But unlike Lincoln, America’s first black president didn’t bind up the nation’s wounds but scratched them open every time police killed a black man—

Anytime a non-black man killed an African-American, Obama cried racism and said it could have been him or his son, if he’d had one.

Every time a cop, white or black, killed a black American, Obama’s reflexive instinct was to blame the cop. About the mayhem of black-on-black murder in the nation’s ghettoes, he gave only a single speech."

This fraud attended the memorial for five slain Dallas policemen.....and justified the assassinations!

"America’s Worst President?"

Indeed.

There will be a wide span between Obama an Carter with Obama at the very bottom of the list...
Depends on whose list you are talking about. He is already atop the all time greats list of sane Americans.

Obama approval rating hits three-year high

2016 by the numbers: Obama's rising ratings a boon for Hillary Clinton?

Approval of Obama increased by four points among Democrats and Democratic leaners and by two points among Republicans and Republican leaners, as well as by eight points among the relatively small group of Americans who identify as independents with no partisan leanings.

Obama Rated Best in Hawaii in 2015, Worst in West Virginia

"He is already atop the all time greats list of sane Americans."

Really?

Then....why is the title of this thread so very painful to you?
What makes youTHINK this thread is so painful to me? It is YOUR pain that I am feeling if anything. You must be in pain to write such traitorous BS about your president. And it isn't because he hasn't done a marvelous job. You just don't like Democratic Presidents? Heh heh heh!

There will be a wide span between Obama an Carter with Obama at the very bottom of the list...
Depends on whose list you are talking about. He is already atop the all time greats list of sane Americans.

Approval of Obama increased by four points among Democrats and Democratic leaners and by two points among Republicans and Republican leaners, as well as by eight points among the relatively small group of Americans who identify as independents with no partisan leanings.

Really?

What makes youTHINK this thread is so painful to me? It is YOUR pain that I am feeling if anything. You must be in pain to write such traitorous BS about your president. And it isn't because he hasn't done a marvelous job. You just don't like Democratic Presidents? Heh heh heh!

I've searched your post with my SEM/EDX microscope electron in hope of finding any hint of intelligence, such as a list of the statements with which you disagree....and can refute.

Alas, there are none to be found.

Hence, your post has been booted to the other pile, the "is not, isss noottttttt!!!" pile.

Seems all of those in the pile have felt the pain of the truth I provide.

With apologies to Shakespeare....

Against the wrackful siege of battering days,
When rocks impregnable are not so stout,
Nor gates of steel so strong...'

...the truth I provide, abides.

The beatings will continue until enlightenment occurs.

We see, and will continue to see, more and more of essays such as the following.

First...the timeline.....then the indictment proving the title.... "America’s Worst President?"

After Thursday’s terrorist slaughter of policemen in Dallas, it’s fair to say that Barack Obama might well be the worst president in U.S. history. Here’s why.

2. ...America’s domestic politics for the last 60 or 70 years—from sometime between the Supreme Court’s 1954 Brown v Board of Education school desegregation decision and the 1964 Civil Rights Act—has been the nation’s effort to undo the heinous wrongs that slavery and Jim Crow perpetrated on black Americans...

3. .[but]..civil rights zeal turned into zealotry. We made the integration of our schools, and then the closing of the black-white achievement gap, our principal educational goal for half a century, with the unintended consequence that we neglected actual education and turned urban schools into machines for perpetuating black failure.

4. Judge-ordained busing in Boston, completely contrary to the terms of the Civil Rights Act, made the schools more segregated than ever. A judge-ordained Kansas City school-funding-equalization order, forcing local taxpayers to shell out $2 billion over a decade, including building a bizarrely unnecessary Olympic swimming pool, produced no educational gains whatsoever and proved to anyone with eyes to see that money was not the key to racial equality in education.

5. Then, the colleges turned to affirmative action in admissions, the ed schools taught their students not how to teach or what facts they needed to transmit but only “social-justice” ideology,.... They replaced Plato with Ta-Nehisi Coates.

6. Believing that welfare payments constituted well-deserved reparations for 300 years of slavery and oppression, we New Yorkers created a come-and-get-it dole that ended up with one in eight of our neighbors on the welfare rolls—paid for by the rest of us and resulting in a multi-generational underclass. ...

....the foolish [Liberal] notion that black crime was a manly revolt against oppression—that black criminals were only protesting against the closure of all avenues of honest advancement for their race, as well as against the daily humiliation heaped on African-Americans.

7. The resulting depolicing of black neighborhoods and unwillingness of courts to punish black criminals drove crime to Hobbesian levels and turned minority neighborhoods into killing fields, where mothers put their kids to bed in the bathtub, trying to keep them safe from stray bullets."

The Dallas speech of the nation's worst President ever puts the problem in stark perspective.

Coming right up.....

Obabble's will be in the 10s (if not hundreds) of millions once the Middle East Holy War goes full nuclear thanks to his incompetent foreign policy which destabilized the region, and his giving Iran $100B to build nukes.

Bush destabilized the region. All those deaths go on him if they go on any president.

Really?

I've searched your post with my SEM/EDX microscope electron in hope of finding any hint of intelligence, such as a list of the statements with which you disagree....and can refute.

Hence, your post has been booted to the other pile, the "is not, isss noottttttt!!!" pile.

See? It's the same every time. She loses the argument and goes right to the lame personal insults.

The warnings from the Right went unheeded....

....and we all suffer the result.

I don't remember you warning us this would happen:

2000px-US_Employment_Statistics.svg.png

Got a link to your 'warning'? lol

There is no such animal as a Democrat Party, there is a Democratic Party..

Coming right up.....

Obabble's will be in the 10s (if not hundreds) of millions once the Middle East Holy War goes full nuclear thanks to his incompetent foreign policy which destabilized the region, and his giving Iran $100B to build nukes.

Bush destabilized the region. All those deaths go on him if they go on any president.

B'loney. Bush didn't draw the fake red line in Syria and turn it into a nexus for the Islamic State, or refuse to support the democratic revolution revolution in Iran and then give the Aytollahs $100B to build nukes, or kill the dictator in Libya and then leave the country to turn into an Islamic State recruiting ground, or lose the war in Iraq by not putting in place a proper status of forces agreement with Iraq.

Last edited:

Really?

You haven't a clue as to where to "look" for intelligence. If you did you certainly wouldn't aggravate your bloodshot eyeballs by peering through a microscope looking for intelligence. Intelligence is an intangible that has no substance. Bricks have substance and it appear you are as dumb as one!

There is no such animal as a Democrat Party, there is a Democratic Party..

they are not democratic thus the insult of calling them the democrat party.

Coming right up.....

Pushing the lie that the Democratic Party of today is anything like the Democratic Party of the past is one more example of PC's revision of history.

Really?

You haven't a clue as to where to "look" for intelligence. If you did you certainly wouldn't aggravate your bloodshot eyeballs by peering through a microscope looking for intelligence. Intelligence is an intangible that has no substance. Bricks have substance and it appear you are as dumb as one!

Still can't find a single thing to try to refute?

Well, at least you've proven that everything I post.......everything.....is accurate, true and correct.

You're dismissed.

Coming right up.....

Pushing the lie that the Democratic Party of today is anything like the Democratic Party of the past is one more example of PC's revision of history.

1. As you know....I never lie.

2. Your posts...because you're so dumb, prove useful in advancing my perspective.

Watch.

"Pushing the lie that the Democratic Party of today is anything like the Democratic Party of the past..."

a. Some of the Left's lies are so transparent that it is hard to imagine any but the most committed simpletons believing them.

Yet they do....or claim they do.

Like this: "Well...yeah, everyone knows that early Democrats were the party of slavers...but then...around the 1960s the two parties flip-flopped their positions on slavery, segregation and black people....and it is the Republicans who decided to become the racists!!!

Yup.....that's it!"

(I left out all the 'duh's' that would be appropriate for said dialogue.)

Since their acolytes cannot deny that that the inception of the Republican Party was motivated by a hatred of slavery and segregation, while the Democrats were the party of Jim Crow laws and the KKK, they claim that circa 1960, while the Democrats suddenly had an epiphany, and saw the error of their ways.....the Republicans suddenly developed a hatred of blacks and a desire for segregation.

Yes....many of the dimwits actually claim that.

Hard to imagine that they believe it...but they claim it.

The pretense is eminently simple to disprove.

Ask a Leftist, Democrat supporter what the chances are that, after a lifetime of believing as he does, arguing DNC talking points, reading the NYTimes, and watching MSNBC, being indoctrinated...er, 'taught' in government schools, and watching Comedy Central for his news.....

.....what he thinks the chances would be that he woke up tomorrow praising George Bush's election and presidency, and voting Republican.

And that calculation represents the same chance that Republicans and conservatives suddenly decided to become racists.

b. If that's not enough....the most popular Democrat today, Bill 'the rapist' Clinton, was a racist his entire political life....
This from 2008:

Bill Clinton made insensitive ‘race jab’ about Obama in 2008
“A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.”
Bill Clinton made insensitive ‘race jab’ about Obama in 2008 | New York Post

Yup....same Democrat party that created the KKK.

Forum List

Back