There Are Black Folks, And There Are Folks Who Are Black

Oh we are not straying from the point. I knew if I allowed you to continue posting you would eventually post something that betrayed not only your lack of intellect but your lack of comprehension. See you posted a quote by a gentleman that felt the same way I do. That quote didnt mean dont see me as a Black person. It meant simply dont confine your observation of me to only consider my blackness. We know this because that gentleman uttered the greatest quote in history showing his pride in being Black.

"Yes I'm Black. I'm proud of it. I'm black and I'm beautiful."
-MLK

That is a change of subject.

No one said not to be proud of one's skin color....just that it is simply insane to agree with this:
"...that no matter how successful you are, there’s a common cause that bonds the black United States attorney with the black criminal or the black doctor with the black homeless person.”

I understand why'd you'd like to undermine the issue.....even you must see how psychotic the view of 'Skin Color " über alles."' is.
Obviously you are not Black. Since youre not Black i cant help your ignorance in regard to your disbelief in the statement.

"Obviously you are not Black. Since youre not Black i cant help your ignorance in regard to your disbelief in the statement."

Only one with the insanity and obsessions that you evidence would find that only one with a black skin could have an informed....and eminently correct....opinion of the issue.

In all and honest appreciation,I would have been less able to prove my point about Liberalism and Liberal-infected blacks without your input.

There is no doubt that MLK, Jr would have recognized you as a psychotic, unable to judge reality.
The hatred that has been stoked by Liberals/Democrats has reduced you to the parrot that you have become.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness:
only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Funny, in a sad way, is you not recognizing that the racist in the discussion......
....is you.

rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
  1. the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races. Google
Small people always think great people are crazy. Its just what small people do. In time your descendants will see the truth in my words.

It's OK.

You've served your purpose.

Thanks, and you're dismissed.
I know its ok. I allow it to be.

I always serve my purpose. Mostly its to show you your own inherent ignorance.

Youre welcome but I think I will stick around to teach you more if say anything else thats as ignorant as your current topic.

That is a change of subject.

No one said not to be proud of one's skin color....just that it is simply insane to agree with this:
"...that no matter how successful you are, there’s a common cause that bonds the black United States attorney with the black criminal or the black doctor with the black homeless person.”

I understand why'd you'd like to undermine the issue.....even you must see how psychotic the view of 'Skin Color " über alles."' is.
Obviously you are not Black. Since youre not Black i cant help your ignorance in regard to your disbelief in the statement.

"Obviously you are not Black. Since youre not Black i cant help your ignorance in regard to your disbelief in the statement."

Only one with the insanity and obsessions that you evidence would find that only one with a black skin could have an informed....and eminently correct....opinion of the issue.

In all and honest appreciation,I would have been less able to prove my point about Liberalism and Liberal-infected blacks without your input.

There is no doubt that MLK, Jr would have recognized you as a psychotic, unable to judge reality.
The hatred that has been stoked by Liberals/Democrats has reduced you to the parrot that you have become.

only light can do that.

Funny, in a sad way, is you not recognizing that the racist in the discussion......
....is you.

rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
  1. the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races. Google
Small people always think great people are crazy. Its just what small people do. In time your descendants will see the truth in my words.

It's OK.

Youre welcome but I think I will stick around to teach you more if say anything else thats as ignorant as your current topic.

"Youre welcome but I think I will stick around to teach you more if say anything else thats as ignorant as your current topic."

OK...ok....as you demand....I'll spank you further.

" I use the term so many times a day, I can't even count. When the teenagers sitting on milk crates outside my house in Brooklyn get rowdy playing cards late at night on a school night. When the man-boys on the corner see my wedding ring as just a challenge rather than something to respect. Whenever I turn on BET, period. Ghet-to."
From "Ghettonation," by Cora Daniels

Now...since you admit that the pathology of Eric Holder....this:
"....no matter how successful you are, there’s a common cause that bonds the black United States attorney with the black criminal or the black doctor with the black homeless person" ....your view as well, the 'Melanist" view....

How about elucidating the commonality of 'teenagers sitting on milk crates outside my house in Brooklyn get rowdy playing cards late at night on a school night. When the man-boys on the corner see my wedding ring as just a challenge rather than something to respect'.....

....the the accomplished black doctor, lawyer, or President?

Do you begin to see how truly unbalanced you appear to normal folks?

only light can do that.

....is you.

rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun

It's OK.

"Youre welcome but I think I will stick around to teach you more if say anything else thats as ignorant as your current topic."

" I use the term so many times a day, I can't even count. When the teenagers sitting on milk crates outside my house in Brooklyn get rowdy playing cards late at night on a school night. When the man-boys on the corner see my wedding ring as just a challenge rather than something to respect. Whenever I turn on BET, period. Ghet-to."

"....no matter how successful you are, there’s a common cause that bonds the black United States attorney with the black criminal or the black doctor with the black homeless person" ....your view as well, the 'Melanist" view....

How about elucidating the commonality of 'teenagers sitting on milk crates outside my house in Brooklyn get rowdy playing cards late at night on a school night. When the man-boys on the corner see my wedding ring as just a challenge rather than something to respect'.....

I only see that you are unbalanced. Who is Cora Daniels anyway?

only light can do that.

....is you.

rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun

It's OK.

1. "Who is Cora Daniels anyway?"
"Cora Daniels is an African-American author who has written on issues of African-American culture. She is now teaching writing and reporting at New York University's Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute."
Cora Daniels - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Starting to see why it was so amusing when you suggested that you were the 'intellectual and I, the ignorant'?

2. I notice you were fazed by this query:

"....no matter how successful you are, there’s a common cause that bonds the black United States attorney with the black criminal or the black doctor with the black homeless person" ....is your view as well, the 'Melanist" view....

Want another chance?

Better take it.

Last edited:

It's OK.

"Cora Daniels is an African-American author who has written on issues of African-American culture. She is now teaching writing and reporting at New York University's Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute."

Starting to see why it was so amusing when you suggested that you were the 'intellectual and I, the ignorant'?

"....no matter how successful you are, there’s a common cause that bonds the black United States attorney with the black criminal or the black doctor with the black homeless person" ....is your view as well, the 'Melanist" view....

Want another chance?

Better take it.

I've always seen why you are amusing. You think what some random person says makes you correct. Why do you think Cora pov is correct?

You may have been fazed but i wasnt. You still havent explained what that had to do with Blacks viewing themselves as a group bonded by common experiences. Why have you struggled to do this?

I dont need another chance. I need you to explain yourself.

Good thing you took the opportunity I availed....

Else, I'd have written this:

Gee....after this claim..." I think I will stick around to teach you more if say anything else thats as ignorant as your current topic.".....
....the milk-weed guy ran off and hid.

Seems I beat some reality into him.

Good thing he did...I was preparing to spank him some more, with ths from Daniels' book:

"It is the mind-set that thinks it is acceptable to be playing cards on the street to all hours on a school night instead of doing homework. The mind-set that thinks the M words- monogamy and marriage- are bad language. The mind-set that thinks that it is fine to bounce, baby, bounce in some video, as if that makes it any different from performing such a display on a table, a pole, on some john's lap, or on the corner. And a mind-set that thinks a record deal and a phat beat in the background makes it okay to say...to say- well, I do know what bad language is, so I won't say. Most of all, ghetto is a mind-set that embraces the worst. It is the embodiment of expectations that have gotten too-dangerously-low."

And, based on that, how does he support this absurd view:

Where, exactly, is the commonality of 'playing cards on the street to all hours on a school night instead of doing homework. The mind-set that thinks the M words- monogamy and marriage- are bad language. The mind-set that thinks that it is fine to bounce, baby, bounce in some video, as if that makes it any different from performing such a display on a table, a pole, on some john's lap, or on the corner. And a mind-set that thinks a record deal and a phat beat in the background makes it okay to say...to say- well, I do know what bad language is,'

....with the accomplished black doctor, lawyer, or President?

Bet you're wishing about now, that you had the education I have, huh?

Last edited:
Good think you took the opportunity I availed....

Gee....after this claim..." I think I will stick around to teach you more if say anything else thats as ignorant as your current topic.".....

Good thing he did...I was preparing to spank him some more, with ths from Daniels' book:

"It is the mind-set that thinks it is acceptable to be playing cards on the street to all hours on a school night instead of doing homework. The mind-set that thinks the M words- monogamy and marriage- are bad language. The mind-set that thinks that it is fine to bounce, baby, bounce in some video, as if that makes it any different from performing such a display on a table, a pole, on some john's lap, or on the corner. And a mind-set that thinks a record deal and a phat beat in the background makes it okay to say...to say- well, I do know what bad language is, so I won't say. Most of all, ghetto is a mind-set that embraces the worst. It is the embodiment of expectations that have gotten too-dangerously-low."

Where, exactly, is the commonality of 'playing cards on the street to all hours on a school night instead of doing homework. The mind-set that thinks the M words- monogamy and marriage- are bad language. The mind-set that thinks that it is fine to bounce, baby, bounce in some video, as if that makes it any different from performing such a display on a table, a pole, on some john's lap, or on the corner. And a mind-set that thinks a record deal and a phat beat in the background makes it okay to say...to say- well, I do know what bad language is,'

I dont know where you got your education but its a great thing I didnt have to suffer through it. I'm glad I got instead a quality education.

Now are you finished stalling? Please answer my questions.

It's OK.

Want another chance?

Better take it.

I've always seen why you are amusing. You think what some random person says makes you correct. Why do you think Cora pov is correct?

You may have been fazed but i wasnt. You still havent explained what that had to do with Blacks viewing themselves as a group bonded by common experiences. Why have you struggled to do this?

" Why do you think Cora pov is correct?"

Did you miss this?
"Cora Daniels is an African-American author who has written on issues of African-American culture. She is now teaching writing and reporting at New York University'sArthur L. Carter Journalism Institute."

Not just I....seems the university also found Ms. Daniels as exhibiting an expertise on African-American culture.....
...sooooo, who proclaims your 'expertise'????

Ready to admit that you're simply an insecure fool hiding behind skin color?

I dont know where you got your education but its a great thing I didnt have to suffer through it. I'm glad I got instead a quality education.

"I dont know where you got your education..."

At a little school with the best fight song in the nation!

Thanks for asking.

Want another chance?

Better take it.

Did you miss this?
"Cora Daniels is an African-American author who has written on issues of African-American culture. She is now teaching writing and reporting at New York University'sArthur L. Carter Journalism Institute."

Not just I....seems the university also found Ms. Daniels as exhibiting an expertise on African-American culture.....

No I didnt miss it. That doesnt explain why you think her POV is correct. Can you explain why you believe so?

Many people proclaim my expertise even though I dont use that as a barometer as far as credibility and truth. Only sheep are impressed by what others think is credible.

Are you ready to answer my questions yet?

Thanks for asking.

No wonder you arent that intelligent. You think a college is really an education.

Want another chance?

Better take it.

Did you miss this?

No I didnt miss it. That doesnt explain why you think her POV is correct. Can you explain why you believe so?

Many people proclaim my expertise even though I dont use that as a barometer as far as credibility and truth. Only sheep are impressed by what others think is credible.

"Many people proclaim my expertise...."

And, we have a winner in the category of "Unintentional Humor"!!!!!

The people cheer!

C'mon, now.....'buffoon' is hardly the same as 'expert.'

Thanks for asking.

No wonder you arent that intelligent. You think a college is really an education.

"You think a college is really an education."

Pleeezzzzzeeee!
Put that as your sig!!!!!!!

I double-dog dare ya'!!!!!!

Want another chance?

Better take it.

Did you miss this?

The people cheer!

You shouldnt be a buffoon then. You should try to answer my questions. I can tell when you are running. You always avoid answering the question. Its what lets me know that you were trained instead of having intellect. You cant seem to think beyond what you were told.

Thanks for asking.

Pleeezzzzzeeee!

Its a well know truth. Its amusing to me that you are proud of being trained instead of educated. :laugh:

Want another chance?

Better take it.

Did you miss this?

The people cheer!

You shouldnt be a buffoon then. You should try to answer my questions. I can tell when you are running. You always avoid answering the question. Its what lets me know that you were trained instead of having intellect. You cant seem to think beyond what you were told.

What more proof than your post is necessary to prove that all that's necessary here is the ability to fog a mirror....not a brain, not an IQ....

Thanks for asking.

Pleeezzzzzeeee!

Its a well know truth. Its amusing to me that you are proud of being trained instead of educated. :laugh:

The trouble with you is that you lack the power of comprehension but not the power to type. Waiting for you to say something intelligent is like putting a candle in the window for Jimmy Hoffa.

Thanks for asking.

Pleeezzzzzeeee!

The trouble with you is that you lack the power of comprehension but not the power to type. Waiting for you to say something intelligent is like putting a candle in the window for Jimmy Hoffa.

I cause you trouble because I am smarter than you. Your intellect is very dull and your points are scripted by those that lead you around by the nose. You dont have to take it. You can educate yourself and climb out of your vat of stupidity.

Thanks for asking.

Pleeezzzzzeeee!

I cause you trouble because I am smarter than you. Your intellect is very dull and your points are scripted by those that lead you around by the nose. You dont have to take it. You can educate yourself and climb out of your vat of stupidity.

My advice: continue to do what you do best,...lie, and make others despise you.

Forum List

Back