There are no conservatives here

People here calling themselves conservatives really don't know...

Classical Liberalism

Classical liberalism is a political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties under the rule of law with an emphasis on economic freedom.

There certainly are conservatives here:

Authoritarian – check

Reactionary* – check

Frightened of positive, beneficial change – check

Seek to compel conformity and punish dissent – check

Nativist – check

Hostile to diversity and inclusion – check

* a person or entity holding political views that favor a return to a previous political state of society that they believe possessed characteristics that are negatively absent from the contemporary status quo of a society.

Classical Liberalism

Classical liberalism is a political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties under the rule of law with an emphasis on economic freedom.

NOW you know why I refuse to be called a "conservative" and demand that leftists give back my moniker.

I AM A LIBERAL!!!

Classical Liberalism

Authoritarian – check

Reactionary* – check

Nativist – check

* a person or entity holding political views that favor a return to a previous political state of society that they believe possessed characteristics that are negatively absent from the contemporary status quo of a society.
Whatever you typed, the collective IQ of our nation is dropping. Check!

Classical Liberalism

Authoritarian – check

Reactionary* – check

Nativist – check

Conservatives are in fact authoritarian – they despise consensus and refuse to compromise:

“Mitch McConnell boasted that he pressured Republicans to refuse to compromise with any of the Obama administration’s priorities in his first two years…”

Conservatism has been so mangled and perverted by talk radio and distorted by a weird pseudo-libertarianism that it's unrecognizable at this point.

Anti-science, anti-intellectualism, anti-curiosity, binary, willful ignorance: That's what passes as conservatism today.

The worst of it is that the Republican Party does the opposite of what it promotes. The party of "small government" has expanded the size of government in each of its Administrations. The party of "fiscal responsonsibility" runs up huge deficits every time they're in power, and 3 of the last 4 Republican Presidents have crashed the economy.

That's because these days we do not have true Republicans or true Democrats in office, they are globalist puppets. That is why the government grows regardless of who is in office, that is why unconstitutional, draconian legislation is passed, regardless of who is in office, that is why the neverending interventionist wars based on lies continue regardless of who is in office, I could go on and on.

These are things I've been saying for years, but still so many people don't want to see the truth.

People need to look beyond the puppets at who is actually pulling the strings.

Conservatism has been so mangled and perverted by talk radio and distorted by a weird pseudo-libertarianism that it's unrecognizable at this point.

Anti-science, anti-intellectualism, anti-curiosity, binary, willful ignorance: That's what passes as conservatism today.

For someone who bills themselves as neither Right nor Left I'm fascinated by the parroting of the far-Left's talking points. Let's look at them, ok?

anti-science - whose philosophy denies the science of DNA?...the science of human embryonic development?

anti-intellectualism - which group denies the right to a quality education to inner-city kids in favor of donations from a 'public service' union?

anti-curiosity - which president appointed a NASA administrator who said this -“When I became the NASA administrator–or before I became the NASA administrator—(the president) charged me with three things. One was he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math, he wanted me to expand our international relationships, and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math and engineering.” (#1 is great, 2 & 3?, not really a role for NASA)

binary - what does that even mean?

willful ignorance - here is an excellent example of willful ignorance...
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Actually he is not parroting anything. He is telling the truth relative to the current iteration of the right.

Actually, he isn't. ;)

He was exactly right. I don't always agree with mac, but the right deny climate change, COVID19 and most serious science. Your side talks about privatizing schools and tats foolish. Any fact that debunks what you guys have chosen to believe is dissed as liberal bias. So mac IS right.

If you think COVID-19 was based on "serious science" that's the most hilarious thing I've heard in months! The exact opposite is true. It's a joke, that is why you see complete absurdities like a guy getting arrested for paddle-boarding all by himself in the ocean… then a few weeks later officials saying there's nothing wrong with thousands of people closely gathering together on the streets for a government-approved protest.

103139008-670215353834614-5453687851887423448-n.jpg

As for climate change, you really need to stop falling for all the establishment deception.

Please watch this documentary when you have time:

Last edited:

Classical Liberalism

Authoritarian – check

Reactionary* – check

Nativist – check

Conservatives are in fact authoritarian – they despise consensus and refuse to compromise:

“Mitch McConnell boasted that he pressured Republicans to refuse to compromise with any of the Obama administration’s priorities in his first two years…”

No one could possibly be more authoritarian than Stalinists like you, Clayton.

For someone who bills themselves as neither Right nor Left I'm fascinated by the parroting of the far-Left's talking points. Let's look at them, ok?

anti-science - whose philosophy denies the science of DNA?...the science of human embryonic development?

anti-intellectualism - which group denies the right to a quality education to inner-city kids in favor of donations from a 'public service' union?

anti-curiosity - which president appointed a NASA administrator who said this -“When I became the NASA administrator–or before I became the NASA administrator—(the president) charged me with three things. One was he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math, he wanted me to expand our international relationships, and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math and engineering.” (#1 is great, 2 & 3?, not really a role for NASA)

binary - what does that even mean?

willful ignorance - here is an excellent example of willful ignorance...
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Actually he is not parroting anything. He is telling the truth relative to the current iteration of the right.

Actually, he isn't. ;)

He was exactly right. I don't always agree with mac, but the right deny climate change, COVID19 and most serious science. Your side talks about privatizing schools and tats foolish. Any fact that debunks what you guys have chosen to believe is dissed as liberal bias. So mac IS right.

If you think COVID-19 was based on "serious science" that's the most hilarious thing I've heard in months! The exact opposite is true. It's a joke, that is why you see complete absurdities like a guy getting arrested for paddle-boarding all by himself in the ocean… then a few weeks later officials saying there's nothing wrong with thousands of people closely gathering together on the streets for a government-approved protest.

As for climate change, you really need to stop falling for all the establishment deception.

Please watch this documentary when you have time:

iu

Classical Liberalism

Authoritarian – check

Reactionary* – check

Nativist – check

"Consensus" is authoritarian, shit for brains. It takes a severe case of brain damage not to understand that being forced to go along with the herd is authoritarian.

That's right, I do espise consensus and refuse to compromise. That's called "freedom," a word you don't understand.

Classical Liberalism

I’ve been calling myself a classical liberal for years. Are you just discovering this term now? Conservatives want to “conserve” the constitution and the classical liberal ideals it is founded on.

I don’t understand the point of the OP either? Are you saying conservatives don’t really exist? That we are all liberal? Therefore don’t vote for trump? The only reason the term “classical liberal” exists is because the progressives adopted the original term “liberal” after the early 20th century progressives left a very bad taste in everyone’s mouth. You know, the Nazis, the soviets, eugenics, wanting to establish an “intellectual” ruling class. Turns out, people didn’t like all that. Who’d a thunk.

Classical Liberalism

I’ve been calling myself a classical liberal for years. Are you just discovering this term now? Conservatives want to “conserve” the constitution and the classical liberal ideals it is founded on.

I don’t understand the point of the OP either? Are you saying conservatives don’t really exist? That we are all liberal? Therefore don’t vote for trump? The only reason the term “classical liberal” exists is because the progressives adopted the original term “liberal” after the early 20th century progressives left a very bad taste in everyone’s mouth. You know, the Nazis, the soviets, eugenics, wanting to establish an “intellectual” ruling class. Turns out, people didn’t like all that. Who’d a thunk.
I wondered about that myself. Is he claiming he supports economic freedom? All these so-called "progressives" in here support the same economic policies as Joseph Stalin or Adolph Hitler.

LOL Anti-science because we don't BELIEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE in the CO2 molecule. How fucking retarded are you?

LOL Anti-science because we don't BELIEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE in the CO2 molecule. How fucking retarded are you?
Anti science because you're told to be, and you're very obedient.

And yes, if you're not an obedient Trumpster, you're "retarded". Stipulated.

Anti-science because you consider Mann's tree rings "science"

Laughable

Laughable
It's a good sign that you feel you have to keep tossing out straw men.

It's nice to see you guys get so defensive. It indicates that, at some level, you know I'm right.

Laughable

It's nice to see you guys get so defensive. It indicates that, at some level, you know I'm right.
1592162314222.jpeg

All the proof you need that manmade global warming is raising temperature right there under my pinkie.

Laughable

You're calling your "science" a straw man?

Forum List

Back