There are no liberals in the Republican Party

The democrat party has drifted so far to the left that moderate democrats seem like radical right wingers. Democrats fired Joe Lieberman who was their vice president candidate because he was too moderate.

Posters like Deano, Lakhota and Black Label to name but a few aren't liberal. Aren't progressive.

They are the machine. Think about their posts. All they ever do is glorify the government and government programs.

These fake liberals spend all their time loving on government. Government does no wrong according to our faux liberals.

Like I said in another thread Abbie and Jerry would punch these pro government maggots out. :lol:

It's a mistake to compare the two parties. There are no liberals in the Republican Party. They are not only not welcome, they wouldn't be tolerated

The Republican Party is 90% white with the majority being male. Those whites without college have moved towards the Republican Party.

The Democratic Party is a true coalition on the other hand, that has to work together. To assume everyone in the Democratic Party is a liberal is a mistake. There are the infamous "Blue Dogs", conservatives who belong to the Democratic Party. It is well known that some Muslims and some blacks within the Democratic Party don't like gay people. But that doesn't stop them from working together. Like it or not, the Democratic Party is a true coalition and the Republican Party is monolithic simply for the fact that party is 90% white. We already know how they tolerate gays compared to the Democratic Party.

You can't have a real debate unless you acknowledge the enormous differences between the two parties. Saying they are the same is like saying Bush and Obama are the same. If that were true, then why does the right fear and loathe Obama while enshrining George W. Bush? Clearly they are not the same.

Look at the US Chamber of Commerce. We know from the last election that they give to Republicans 10 to 1 over Democrats. If the two parties were the "same", they would give to the parties equally.

Like I said, to have an honest debate between the two parties, you have to recognize the vast differences. Studying the history of the two parties, especially the mass exodus in the mid 60's and who moved from party to party, explains much of why the two parties are so different today.

And I honestly don't understand why pointing out the differences between the two parties is such a "no-no". They are who they are.

A Closer Look at the Parties in 2012 | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

100% bull shit.

I am a Classical Liberal, I am a Registered Republican. There are no Classical Liberals in the Democrat Party. They are progressives, not liberals.

Another in a long unbroken succession of rdean fail threads.

With all due respect, I don't think we can even let them have the label of progressive.

Think about what they cheer on.

They have no problem with drone strikes in foreign lands killing American citizens.

They have no problem with Obama now spying on American citizens.

How many threads have these mindless bots put up defending the IRS's actions against conservative groups?

The list is endless.

They wrap themselves in the government a big government programs.

They are pro big government. They are pro the man. They are a willing part of the machine.

McCain is a liberal

Just off the top of my head, here's a list of some liberal Republicans

George W. Bush
George H. W. Bush
Lisa Murkowski
Susan Collins
Lindsey Graham
Lamar Alexander
Chris Christy

Posters like Deano, Lakhota and Black Label to name but a few aren't liberal. Aren't progressive.

They are the machine. Think about their posts. All they ever do is glorify the government and government programs.

These fake liberals spend all their time loving on government. Government does no wrong according to our faux liberals.

Like I said in another thread Abbie and Jerry would punch these pro government maggots out. :lol:

Posters like Deano, Lakhota and Black Label

they also never question whats going on....UNLESS.....the Republicans are doing something......the Democrats?.....just turn around....walk away....it aint none of my business....

McCain is a liberal

Does McCain know what he is?

probably not. He, Reid, Dingle, Lautenburg, Byrd, Stennis et al prove that there should be an age limit to serve in congress-------or at least a mandatory retirement at 65.

however, term limits would cure a lot of the corruption and incompetence in congress.

There should be an 8-year LIFETIME limit in any federal elected office.

It's a mistake to compare the two parties. There are no liberals in the Republican Party. They are not only not welcome, they wouldn't be tolerated

The Republican Party is 90% white with the majority being male. Those whites without college have moved towards the Republican Party.

The Democratic Party is a true coalition on the other hand, that has to work together. To assume everyone in the Democratic Party is a liberal is a mistake. There are the infamous "Blue Dogs", conservatives who belong to the Democratic Party. It is well known that some Muslims and some blacks within the Democratic Party don't like gay people. But that doesn't stop them from working together. Like it or not, the Democratic Party is a true coalition and the Republican Party is monolithic simply for the fact that party is 90% white. We already know how they tolerate gays compared to the Democratic Party.

You can't have a real debate unless you acknowledge the enormous differences between the two parties. Saying they are the same is like saying Bush and Obama are the same. If that were true, then why does the right fear and loathe Obama while enshrining George W. Bush? Clearly they are not the same.

Look at the US Chamber of Commerce. We know from the last election that they give to Republicans 10 to 1 over Democrats. If the two parties were the "same", they would give to the parties equally.

Like I said, to have an honest debate between the two parties, you have to recognize the vast differences. Studying the history of the two parties, especially the mass exodus in the mid 60's and who moved from party to party, explains much of why the two parties are so different today.

And I honestly don't understand why pointing out the differences between the two parties is such a "no-no". They are who they are.

A Closer Look at the Parties in 2012 | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

100% bull shit.

I am a Classical Liberal, I am a Registered Republican. There are no Classical Liberals in the Democrat Party. They are progressives, not liberals.

With all due respect, I don't think we can even let them have the label of progressive.

They have no problem with drone strikes in foreign lands killing American citizens.

How many threads have these mindless bots put up defending the IRS's actions against conservative groups?

The list is endless.

They are pro big government. They are pro the man. They are a willing part of the machine.

It is my understanding that that is exactly what progressives believe and do.

This shows how full of shit you are. Nobody ever "enshrined" George W. Bush.

This is why no real discussion can take place with a libtard - because they knowingly lie about everything (hell - they even lie about their political ideology - look how many here on USMB pretend to be "conservative" because they are so fucking stupid, they think it gives them credibility as they spew nonsense about turning to government to take care of them).

Home - The George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum

If this isn't a "shrine", then what is it?

0421_bush_library05.jpg

Here is a link to the number of times the Country of Iraq was listed in the Library and the number of exhibits dedicated to the Freeing of Iraq:

Link to Nowhere

You gotta check out the "Grounds" of the "Shrine". It's really something special.

The Official George W. Bush Presidential Librarium

Does McCain know what he is?

probably not. He, Reid, Dingle, Lautenburg, Byrd, Stennis et al prove that there should be an age limit to serve in congress-------or at least a mandatory retirement at 65.

however, term limits would cure a lot of the corruption and incompetence in congress.

There should be an 8-year LIFETIME limit in any federal elected office.

ill go for that.....i would go for an age limit too.....

This is why no real discussion can take place with a libtard - because they knowingly lie about everything (hell - they even lie about their political ideology - look how many here on USMB pretend to be "conservative" because they are so fucking stupid, they think it gives them credibility as they spew nonsense about turning to government to take care of them).

0421_bush_library05.jpg

Here is a link to the number of times the Country of Iraq was listed in the Library and the number of exhibits dedicated to the Freeing of Iraq:

Link to Nowhere

You gotta check out the "Grounds" of the "Shrine". It's really something special.

Dean you do realize that all Presidents seem to get one of these....:eusa_eh:

100% bull shit.

Who believes that? Besides, it was Republicans who let Bin Laden go and the drone program started under Bush.

Strange that Republicans were screaming about security leaks. So Obama does something that doesn't involve torture and Republicans are freaking out.

Like the NAACP in 2004 that lasted for two years? In fact, it was in 1959 that Republicans in charge of the IRS illegally changed the law from "exclusive to primarily".

The list is endless.

Like what? Medicare and Social Security? Two programs that benefit Republicans more than anyone else?

It is my understanding that that is exactly what progressives believe and do.

Apparently, you have very little understanding. In fact, it seems you get most of your information from these guys:

murdoch-d880efd2807c2b5cf279e8fcc454cfc44673daad-s6-c30.jpg

Just because they own Fox News doesn't make them friends of America.

The sad fact is I provide links, Republicans simply make up BS out of thin air and repeat it so often, they assume it's true. You can't debate if you have no facts.

Study shows that Republicans lie far more than Democrats

The study noted that PolitiFact.com examined 100 statements involving factual claims by Democrats and Republicans, and that the Republicans misled 32 percent of the time, compared with Democrats' 11 percent of the time.

0421_bush_library05.jpg

Link to Nowhere

A library. Go to one sometime.

0421_bush_library05.jpg

Link to Nowhere

Dean you do realize that all Presidents seem to get one of these....:eusa_eh:

But not one so skewed and misleading bordering on the "supernatural".

What Might Be Missing From Bush's Presidential Library

0421_bush_library05.jpg

Link to Nowhere

A library. Go to one sometime.

You do know what's in a library, right?

6103.jpeg

Forum List

Back