There are only 4 states where marijuana is illegal

What is the warped basis for not legalizing it? And do not discuss productivity at work which is a non issue. Total non issue. It's not your business to make people productive. That's disgusting.
Start your own business that includes employees and then get back to us.

It's legal here, and I smoke less of it.
It's much more thrilling when there's some risk involved.

Not really a concern of mine.

Considering all our of our current problems have appeared in the last few years came up despite pots legality that tells me it has nothing to do with it. Pot has been illegal a long time and America was overall doing well a long time so I see how changing it makes any benefit.

Normally I'd say "legalize it, it's just a different version of alcohol". But considering all the soft weak willed, ambition less, mope around all day, good for nothing, do nothing feelings based pussies we have in our society right now pot is the last thing we need to introduce mainstream. Pot would only turn all those useless turds into even more useless turds. While pot isn't inherently bad it will rob you of your ambition if you make smoking weed your life's goal.

So I say legalize it once we get rid of all the TikTok feelings based blue haired sissies washed out of society. Giving them weed will only create more of them.
well, I don't believe in dehumanizing anyone, regardless if society thinks the person is lazy and etc..

sometimes what looks like laziness is just.. a matter of someone having a different outlook on life and a different kind of value system.. Yes, there are people who could work and don't but.. well, I go back to my first statement here... we shouldn't dehumanize people. Sometimes depression looks like laziness... and/or being deeply disturbed for some reason or other.. People cannot function well if they are preoccupied with... troubling thoughts and feelings.. They need help, not condemnation

N. Carolina and Nebraska are interesting: still illegal but decriminalized

How does that worK?

agree totally

plus drivers on the road are doing really dumbass things.. whereas b4 legalization... not so much

The dumbass stunts you see on the road are mostly those who are driving drunk or have no impulse control. The people you see on the road going 35 to 45 in a 60 mph zone are the ones that are stoned, as marijuana makes a person overly cautious.

The smell of pot heads everywhere is disgusting.

I'm guessing that you wouldn't know who did and who didn't smoke pot if you were thrown in a mixed group of people who were consumers and abstainers. Most people who use marijuana like to wear cologne or perfume to cover up the scent as they don't want to be castigated by people like you. The others generally use edibles as they don't like the smell of the smoke either.

The dumbass stunts you see on the road are mostly those who are driving drunk or have no impulse control. The people you see on the road going 35 to 45 in a 60 mph zone are the ones that are stoned, as marijuana makes a person overly cautious.
not true. it just makes them space out so much they don't know how fast they're going ... and don't care. They could be straddling the lanes and... don't care..

not true. it just makes them space out so much they don't know how fast they're going ... and don't care. They could be straddling the lanes and... don't care..

It's obvious that you've never used marijuana. There are links further up the thread that talk about marijuana use and driving, and one of the findings of the study was that people who are stoned tend to drive a lot slower than the traffic around them, mainly because they are overly cautious.

It's technically illegal to distil alcohol for your own use and certainly illegal to sell it. Are the armed feds going to come down on pot heads who sell a joint to friends? Watch out pot heads, you might be the next target of Biden's IRS cops.

It's technically illegal to distil alcohol for your own use and certainly illegal to sell it. Are the armed feds going to come down on pot heads who sell a joint to friends? Watch out pot heads, you might be the next target of Biden's IRS cops.

Actually, they already do. If you are caught selling marijuana without a dealers permit, you can be arrested and prosecuted. CO has people who sell under the radar by advertising on places like Craig's List for cheaper than what you can buy in the legal 420 stores. And, while the Feds will bust you for selling without a permit, according to the marijuana laws in most states where it is legal or medically allowed, they will let you grow a certain amount of plants for your own use. But, I don't really see the cops going after someone who sells a joint or two, only those that are selling in large amounts.

Forum List

Back