There are only women of non-European type in pin-up

There are beautiful women all over the World and your sexual fantasies of how a woman should look, well is retardedā€¦

The fact is the American woman is usually some blob that would make you wish you were gay but TV, Movies and Magazines make you believe that American women can or should look a certain way when they donā€™tā€¦

Mixed Filipino and Vietnamese women can be as or more beautiful than the average White woman because of their natural beauty.

Now let remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder and many are blind as a bat but still you see that beauty.

My comment to the other poster is you do not understand the term Exotic in the context it was used, and you lack the grasp of the wordā€¦
I want to find out if there are many women now of the type that I described as the "pin-up type". How many such women are in the US, and how are they distributed by state? Do I understand correctly that on the Great Plains and in California this is the dominant type?

I want to find out if there are many women now of the type that I described as the "pin-up type". How many such women are in the US, and how are they distributed by state? Do I understand correctly that on the Great Plains and in California this is the dominant type?

I think you understand very little.

Indian from Indiaā€¦ Not Native born to the Statesā€¦
Yes, I meant from India. They are not very different from American women, they are easy to confuse, And besides, their bodies are also very similar.

bp.webp
1658672183481.jpeg

97617f3620a156ad871aa083bdf36a574349b254.png

I think that the American women of the West are the closest type to the northern Indians.

There are still similar types in Central Asia, but Americans are the closest

Pin-up type of American woman are Aryans, there's no doubt about it

This is not about "natives", but about ordinary American women
What is ordinary women?

America is diverse and what you are ranting on about is Anglo looking women when the country has changed demographically and is more Hispanic and Latino in California and Texas, so the look would be darker skin than what you have been posting in your original contentā€¦

What is ordinary women?

America is diverse and what you are ranting on about is Anglo looking women when the country has changed demographically and is more Hispanic and Latino in California and Texas, so the look would be darker skin than what you have been posting in your original contentā€¦

There is an amazing diversity among the women of the US. And even within the pinup world.

But rupol wants to rework the gov't and give women separate freedoms. Not the same freedom men are afforded.

There is not even a single sign that, in the general case, would make it possible to distinguish an American woman from a northern Indian woman. You can still somehow distinguish it from a Mexican, but in no way from an Indian. They even have the same shape of legs and pelvis.

Wow, you are out thereā€¦
among Europeans, such a skeleton with outwardly convex hips below the pelvis is very common. This greatly distinguishes them from most Asians and Americans.
bbec36a79de7200766c4f88e29f0682b.jpg

And they have a very common curvature of the legs outward. Therefore, in a small sample it is easy to understand that Americans are similar to Asians but differ from Europeans. I noticed this a long time ago.

But Monroe still doesn't look like a pin-up model, even on her synthetic looks. there is not completely cleaned out the fat, the body looks flabby, the legs are ugly, the feet are flat, and so on
You are judging her by today's standards while back then most men even a President wanted to sleep with her. Jealousy doesnt become you.

Forum List

Back