There are only women of non-European type in pin-up

Yes, both blondes in my pictures have a lot of makeup. Even the cartoon does. I wonder why they learned to do that? Oh yeah, the patriarchal society told them they had to or they would be ugly.
Yes

Here is a photo of the real face of Marilyn Monroe.

upload-09-pic150-150x100-31445.jpg

I don't think anyone in their right mind would call her beautiful, even if they don't say she's ugly. In her body, too, the darkness of flaws. She constantly opened her mouth to hide a bad bite.

An entire industry worked for her to make her beautiful, spending millions of taxpayer dollars on it.

Here is a photo of the real face of Marilyn Monroe.

upload-09-pic150-150x100-31445.jpg

I don't think anyone in their right mind would call her beautiful, even if they don't say she's ugly. In her body, too, the darkness of flaws. She constantly opened her mouth to hide a bad bite.

An entire industry worked for her to make her beautiful, spending millions of taxpayer dollars on it.

Tax payer money? How was tax payer money spent?

Including she had ugly X-shaped legs and a flat foot with a small instep. Therefore, you will never see the natural position of the legs in her popular sessions, she always either widely spaced them or wrapped them

images

Tax payer money? How was tax payer money spent?
The left is robbing the working class through federal finance and pouring that money into show business as usual. You are always cheated at your expense

We can go further in the analysis of Monroe's legs, I understand something of this. The proportions between the thigh and leg are shifted towards the length of the thigh - this is not beautiful. The lower leg is too roughly shifted back from the projection of the thigh - this is not beautiful. And her legs are prone to cellulite accumulation.

Beautiful female legs have opposite parameters in almost everything. Even if they do not have a straight line in the knees, they still look harmonious.
UN58ptCp8psN7ezqKpHZunwwX6pwF4A0mbO8g3aIht2FxOuFUAkZW_MmwEUgmsujtuHTey77.jpg

In Monroe they look completely clumsy and not athletic, these are the legs from the category of the worst legs that can be

I'm not mean, and I'm not trying to offend women who have flaws in appearance. But when a woman constantly cheats men, pretending to be what she is not, this is immoral. And even more so when she deceives an entire nation, becoming a fake "sex symbol". This is dirty ethnic politics.

Brittany Murphy had almost perfect body proportions and real natural beauty without any tricks. I would not be surprised if it turned out that she was killed because of this. She competed with the image of Marilyn Monroe

61246724.jpg

But there are plenty of girls like Brittany in the USA, the question is how many of them make their way into big show business.

Don't forget who promoted the image of Monroe - it was the left, led by Kennedy. And that was the end of the US Golden Era, the beginning of the hippie darkness.

Brittany Murphy had almost perfect body proportions and real natural beauty without any tricks. I would not be surprised if it turned out that she was killed because of this. She competed with the image of Marilyn Monroe

61246724.jpg

You think she was killed because she competed with the image of Marilyn Monroe? LMAO!!

You think she was killed because she competed with the image of Marilyn Monroe? LMAO!!
Yes. This is not just a girl from the street, this is an icon that is in the minds of big masses. For them it is important. For the same reason, Yuri Shatunov was killed. This is an icon of the early 90s, and now they do not even allow the thought of returning to the spirit of the 90s. Yuri was forbidden to sing songs of Laskoviy May, there were copyright problems. When he finally won the right to perform these songs he "died".

Who now in the US occupies this niche of "pin-up girl" instead of Brittany, comparable to her in terms of popularity?

The Bolsheviks shot the royal family just because it was the "flag" of the white movement - these are their own words.

All this has a colossal psychological impact on the masses, just like the very image of a beautiful woman inspires the hero to exploits. Sometimes that's the only thing that gives you the strength to fight.

This, in particular, is the reason why the left hates beauty and romance, imposes dog stink, pederasty and ugliness as a standard. Almost all classical music is dull German shit that doesn't evoke any feelings.

Who now in the US occupies this niche of "pin-up girl" instead of Brittany, comparable to her in terms of popularity?

There is no single woman in the niche. There are numerous women who have comparable popularity.

You like to ignore that because you think what you find beautiful is the only standard of what is beautiful. Different people find different things to be the epitome of beauty.

Your infatuation with Brittany Murphy is cute. But your insistence that she was the be all, end all as far as beauty is simply your opinion. Your narrow view of women is telling.

All this has a colossal psychological impact on the masses, just like the very image of a beautiful woman inspires the hero to exploits. Sometimes that's the only thing that gives you the strength to fight.

If the beauty of a stranger is all that gives you the strength to fight, you are a very shallow person indeed.

Forum List

Back