There are only women of non-European type in pin-up

All melodic romantic music began to emerge under Nixon, and flourished under Reagan. Now it is completely destroyed. Nothing like this has been done for a long time.

This, in particular, is the reason why the left hates beauty and romance, imposes dog stink, pederasty and ugliness as a standard. Almost all classical music is dull German shit that doesn't evoke any feelings.

Once again, the things that you like and find attractive are perfect, and those things you do not find attractive are the lowest of the low. And you want to make it political. It is not.

All melodic romantic music began to emerge under Nixon, and flourished under Reagan. Now it is completely destroyed. Nothing like this has been done for a long time.

Absolute bullshit. Romantic music can be found in every musical era.

But, once again, your tastes are the only acceptable tastes in the world. Quite closed-minded of you.

Once again, the things that you like and find attractive are perfect, and those things you do not find attractive are the lowest of the low. And you want to make it political. It is not.
It's a well-known fable, maybe it's partly true, but no one is really attracted to Monroe's crooked clumsy legs, her pale eyes without makeup, and so on. This is largely objective, not just a matter of taste. There is an element of taste, but that's not all.

It's a well-known fable, maybe it's partly true, but no one is really attracted to Monroe's crooked clumsy legs, her pale eyes without makeup, and so on. This is largely objective, not just a matter of taste. There is an element of taste, but that's not all.

Millions of people found her beautiful. That is not up for debate. It is fact.

But the idea that you didn't is fine. But your need to tear down anything that is not to your taste shows an ego that far outweighs any opinions you have.

Romantic music can be found in every musical era.
I doubt that you understand what it is from a musical point of view. Give me a modern analogue of Scorpions in rock music and an analogue of Robert Miles in electronic music.

You can't substantiate nothing you say.

I doubt that you understand what it is from a musical point of view. Give me a modern analogue of Scorpions in rock music and an analogue of Robert Miles in electronic music.

You can't substantiate nothing you say.

You claim that romantic music began in 1969 and ended in the 1980s is pure garbage. You may favor that era of music, but it is far from the only music.

Your need to only follow what you consider "The Best", and denigrate all other things is a classic sign of narcissism. You are woefully wrong.

Most of them are deceived, but some prefer ugly women.

There you go again. That statement is completely baseless. Millions of people were deceived? How in the hell do you claim to know that? Because YOU decided it?

Your ego is not only out of control, but delicate. You cannot tolerate opposition. Which shows how fragile you are.

You claim that romantic music began in 1969 and ended in the 1980s is pure garbage. You may favor that era of music, but it is far from the only music.

Your need to only follow what you consider "The Best", and denigrate all other things is a classic sign of narcissism. You are woefully wrong.
You don't know shit about music. Romantic music always has a well-defined coloring and tonality. Most romantic things can be picked up on a few chords like AM EM and DM

She was a product of show business.
I didn't say otherwise. It was a PR for the blonde to promote the Germans and the British in the US. They combined it with an air conditioner commercial, because the Germans don't like the heat, and they even promoted the faggots a bit, all in one movie.

The six-string guitar is the most romantic instrument. The tuning of this guitar is designed to play several romantic chords in various keys with the help of the barre technique. That's why they're promoting fingerstyle now, which doesn't fit with this tuning at all, it's like sticking a six-string guitar up your ass.

You don't know shit about music. Romantic music always has a well-defined coloring and tonality. Most romantic things can be picked up on a few chords like AM EM and DM

I know plenty about music. I am just not so narcissistic as to insist that my tastes are everyone's taste.

By your claims, you think Nat King Cole's 'Unforgettable' was either no good or not romantic. You are wrong on both counts. And it was recorded 16 years before Nixon was elected president.

There are plenty of romantic songs that were not in the time frame you insist.

Etta James 'At Last" comes to mind.

Here are more:

'God Only Knows' by the Beach Boys.
'Unchained Melody' by the Righteous Brothers
'Ain't No Mountain High Enough' Marvin Gaye

And there are many, many more.

The six-string guitar is the most romantic instrument. The tuning of this guitar is designed to play several romantic chords in various keys with the help of the barre technique. That's why they're promoting fingerstyle now, which doesn't fit with this tuning at all, it's like sticking a six-string guitar up your ass.

Again, you post an opinion like it was a fact.

No one even knows what fucking fingerstyle is, because this technique is used everywhere, regardless of style, but the main message is to abandon the barre in order to discard most of the romantic chords

I think this is also the reason why most guitars, even expensive ones, make it hard to pinch the barre in the middle of the body.

I think it's not difficult to get the strings to normal height and sand the fretboard, if they wanted to, they could easily do it.

Forum List

Back