...there have been numerous J6 threads on this venue...

That is not what Eastman said. Also there is a case in GA. that is still in litigation that was filed before J6. But go right ahead and prove what you said. Impress us troll.
Doesn’t matter. No court case could change the outcome after Congress certified the election. Once that was done, everything was moot.

The reality is right in front of you. If you are as stupid as you sound this conversation is not even necessary.
It is right in front of me.

Your claim:
epps was a government agent.

Epps was convicted of Disorderly Conduct
Government wanted 6 months in prison

A year probation for disorderly?
A charge that's generally dropped with court costs?
No criminal history to support the conviction.

Seems to me the government would have to be damned stupid to convict one of its own operatives.
Take away his voting rights
Eliminate his eligibility for any government job
Eliminate his ability to get any clearance
Paying his probation costs

Buit, in MAGADUMIA it doesn't have to make sense because it's not about justice...
It's all about the grift
And you Admiral Idiot are the target.

You have to understand, all the DNC has now, with a failing economy and southern border, is January 6th and Taylor Swift.

Maybe Taylor can write a song about January 6th so they have something to run on in November.
Oh look, another one who is terrified of the topic.

He lied about NOTHING.

Still no answer to MY question -- why was the stupid bitch crawling through the window?

You dishonest little MAGA pussies won't answer that question.
Irrelevant why she was climbing through the window - unarmed.

If that's your conclusion, then you're the one who didn't read the article.
Repeating yourself isn't going to do anything for you or for the insurrectionists that are sitting in prison over their own actions. Or for the orange slob for whom they committed their violent insurrection.

Forum List

Back