Of course you are. You don't want to talk about the Democrat states like Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania that voted for President Trump!
Your point was that he won more states than Hillary. The number of states is irrelevant
You don't know this because you're from Australia - but the number of states does matter. It's what elects the President in the United States.

democrat hero James Hodgkinson had a couple of guns, despite advocating for confiscation.

OTH, he couldn't shoot for shit..
The logical conclusion is that we should outlaw Democrats, not guns.
We should have mandatory mental health care for anarchists for starts, and begin mandatory counseling for libertarians.
I'd be good with your first suggestion. We should start rounding you fuckers up for your mental check up post haste.
Nah, you should not because you could not handle what would happen. ;)

There are at least two divisions of conservative gun owners in my neighborhood alone.

Think about it pussy boi,
Big neighborhood, eh?

Do you know how many soldiers are in your average infantry division?

Somehow, I doubt your numbers.

But, whatever the number...

A great many gun owners are Democrats, who would not be on your side...

Then you have to weed-out the old and infirm and the timid...

Then you have to weed out the large numbers who talk a good game but who would $hit their pants at the first sign of a firefight...

Doesn't leave you with much...

Especially against the Guard, the Reserve, and legions of militia who would volunteer to suppress a rebellion of Extreme Right-Wing Retards...

I hope so too...I especially like it when he makes it easier for courts to see his true intent and he makes it easier for investigators.
Oops! The vintage fascist let it slip again. She wants the courts to control thoughts. If President Trump issues an Executive Order banning travel from Iran - it legally doesn't matter if his thoughts are "ha-ha..I'm banning muslims". The only thing that legally matters is what the Executive Order says.

Like all fascists - you truly have no concept of the law.

(And...not that it matters in this discussion...but it is 100% constitutional to ban foreigners from entering this nation for any reason. You can ban foreigners for being women. You can foreigners for being muslims. You can ban foreigners for being gay. A foreigner has no right to access America. They never have, they never will. The ability to access our nation is completely and totally at our discretion)

The more he tweets the more the truth comes out.
Isn't it amazing how the truth infuriates the left? It sends them into an absolute tizzy.

IMG_2068.jpg

I hope so too...I especially like it when he makes it easier for courts to see his true intent and he makes it easier for investigators.
Oops! The vintage fascist let it slip again. She wants the courts to control thoughts. If President Trump issues an Executive Order banning travel from Iran - it legally doesn't matter if his thoughts are "ha-ha..I'm banning muslims". The only thing that legally matters is what the Executive Order says.

(And...not that it matters in this discussion...but it is 100% constitutional to ban foreigners from entering this nation for any reason. You can ban foreigners for being women. You can foreigners for being muslims. You can ban foreigners for being gay. A foreigner has no right to access America. They never have, they never will. The ability to access our nation is completely and totally at our discretion)

So...have you ever heard of "intent"? It's a part of criminal law.....has been and always will be. You are making this awfully easy for me, you know.

The logical conclusion is that we should outlaw Democrats, not guns.
We should have mandatory mental health care for anarchists for starts, and begin mandatory counseling for libertarians.
I'd be good with your first suggestion. We should start rounding you fuckers up for your mental check up post haste.

There are at least two divisions of conservative gun owners in my neighborhood alone.

Big neighborhood, eh?

Then you have to weed out the large numbers who talk a good game but who would $hit their pants at the first sign of a firefight...

Especially against the Guard, the Reserve, and legions of militia who would volunteer to suppress a rebellion of Extreme Right-Wing Retards...

My numbers are accurate pussy boi.
And if you think law enforcement or the military are going to be on your side you're retarded.

The only people who volunteer for anything are right-wing, you dimwit. :lmao:
Right...so there are no left-wingers volunteering for the military....that's your assertion?

Big neighborhood, eh?

And if you think law enforcement or the military are going to be on your side you're retarded.
:rofl: :rofl: You mean like they were on the side of the Oregon idiots? You mean like they were on the side of the Branch Davidians?

So...have you ever heard of "intent"? It's a part of criminal law.....has been and always will be. You are making this awfully easy for me, you know.
EOs have nothing to do with criminal law.

It doesn't matter what Trump's intent is. All that matters is what the EO says. Intent only comes into the law making process when the plain text of the law is ambiguous. Furthermore, EOs aren't laws. Congress and the Constitution gave Trump authority to ban immigration of anyone for any reason. That was their "intent."

Big neighborhood, eh?

:rofl: :rofl: You mean like they were on the side of the Oregon idiots? You mean like they were on the side of the Branch Davidians?

Keep thinking you're winning.....please.

Of course you are. You don't want to talk about the Democrat states like Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania that voted for President Trump!
Your point was that he won more states than Hillary. The number of states is irrelevant
You don't know this because you're from Australia - but the number of states does matter. It's what elects the President in the United States.

Stop cherry picking my posts. The number of states is irrelevant to the point I was making. Of course the number of states matters when it comes to the EC. Where have I said otherwise?

Forum List

Back