There Is No Better Reason

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
There is NO better reason to throw democrats OUT of you city/state OR national offices then defending YOUR rights. Simple as that. When a group ANY group goes after ANY right you have in the Bill of Rights you have ALL the excuse you need to get them out.

Democrats have been attacking YOUR rights. Folks those RIGHTS are NOT open to question not even a little bit. Those RIGHTS serve a purpose and anyone or party even trying to steal them has a GREATER theft in mind.

We need I think to look at those words not only for context but content. The context in this case is STILL real and the content SUPPORTS the very reason for the context.

This is NOT an "old" law that simply has grown to old but a PROTECTION designed to keep up with more modern times. To say it's locked into the 1700s shows the mind of a fool when reading and understanding the context. The content {reason} is as valid today as ever. I ask 90 seconds of YOUR time.

How much plainer does it have to be? ANYBODY or ANY party who stands against that should be removed from office. I see NO reason to question or argue on that. If ANY person or PARTY says YOUR rights need to be changed THAT is a CLEAR sign YOUR voting habits need to change.

They take THIS right and your "others" are simply gone when the GOVERNMENT feels you no longer need or deserve them. 2016 is a lot more then just party. It's YOUR RIGHT to just be. The most basic human right the world over AND the most ABUSED human right the world over.

You have TWO choices.
1, You can vote democrat and go into the future as a third world country.
2, You can vote for ANY other party and lead the world.

We HAVE a third world president and Hillary would be NO different from Castro.
The democrats need to be the minority party, Fill those spaces with GOP/Libertarians or Tea Party members.

If you want a coalition of PEOPLE you vote for a wide scope of people.
If you want a coalition of mandates and regulations and yes TAXES you vote democrat. But the FIRST thing you NEED to do is vote FOR your rights.
THAT is what gave YOU choice in the first place remember?

^lol

The Constitution was written to change according to what the people wanted. WE THE PEOPLE is what the Constitution was written for, not We The Corporations.

I was in a debate about certain and specific arms similar to this one a while back with a Fox News Right Winger who told me, "What if all Americans want to just get free trips to Disneyland. We have to control and protect them." (yes, in a debate about military style arms)

This shows no faith in the American people and shows structure for every Big Gov. ever.

But we all know Fox News is the reason so many on the Right turned into potato heads.

Last edited:
^lol

The Constitution was written to change according to what the people wanted. WE THE PEOPLE is what the Constitution was written for, not We The Corporations.

I was in a debate about certain and specific arms similar to this one a while back with a Fox News Right Winger who told me, "What if all Americans want to just get free trips to Disneyland. We have to control and protect them." (yes, in a debate about military style arms)

This shows no faith in the American people and shows structure for every Big Gov. ever.

But we all know Fox News is the reason so many on the Right turned into potato heads.
THAT right INSURES the right of change by WE THE PEOPLE.
NO government DOES that.

^lol

NO government DOES that.

Actually GOVERNMENT is elected by WE THE PEOPLE to do what we tell them to.

^lol

And not "We, The Government".

^lol

And not "We, The Government".

Again, for the small brains.

WE THE PEOPLE elect an official to represent us. It's absolute that you don't know the politicians don't represent the PEOPLE anymore. The funny thing is you fight for the big money interests that are paying these politicians to represent THEM instead of us.

We DO NOT vote on individual topics directly like we should. We vote "candidate A, B, C, D, E, F" to represent our idea's and hope he does that. And they don't. Welcome to American politics.

I brought up a post one time that said WE THE PEOPLE should be allowed to vote on topics directly and the Right Wing maddies came out of the woodwork.

^lol

NO government DOES that.

Our government is, by design, we the people. So to say that "no government does that" is to ignore "we the people", who constitute the United States of America.

I brought up a post one time that said WE THE PEOPLE should be allowed to vote on topics directly and the Right Wing maddies came out of the woodwork.
This is a republic, not a democracy. Do you not know the difference?

^lol

NO government DOES that.

NO form of government INSURES the right of we the people not Canada OR Cuba.. Gun rights are the ONLY insurance people have for "WE THE PEOPLE'.

^lol

NO government DOES that.

Our government is, by design, we the people. So to say that "no government does that" is to ignore "we the people", who constitute the United States of America.
To say 'No government" means NO political body insures that right. ONLY the people do.

Yep. Democracy is when WE THE PEOPLE in EVERY State is the Vote and Republic is when WE THE PEOPLE OF individual states is what matters and a vote will be made of the majority of WE THE PEOPLE.

In either measure WE THE PEOPLE are the ones deciding and controlling America and in all parties the Politician is the one receiving extremely large sums of money from a Corporation so they don't have to represent the people, but the industry.

^lol

NO government DOES that.

Well you just exposed the bias topic that prevents you from learning Politics. You are scared to death your guns will be taken away so you will repeat ANYTHING.
NO form of government INSURES the right of we the people not Canada OR Cuba.. Gun rights are the ONLY insurance people have for "WE THE PEOPLE'.

Yep. Democracy is when WE THE PEOPLE in EVERY State is the Vote and Republic is when WE THE PEOPLE OF individual states is what matters and a vote will be made of the majority of WE THE PEOPLE.

In either measure WE THE PEOPLE are the ones deciding and controlling America and in all parties the Politician is the one receiving extremely large sums of money from a Corporation so they don't have to represent the people, but the industry.
You're drunk, go to bed.

^lol

NO government DOES that.

To say 'No government" means NO political body insures that right. ONLY the people do.

Well that is Nihilism and no land in history survived on Nihilism.

^lol

NO government DOES that.

That doesn't apply to the U.S. since the government of the United States IS We The People.

You're drunk, go to bed.

You seem to be reflecting lol. You can't debate so you say I'm drunk. How about that topic though :) :ahole-1:

^lol

NO government DOES that.

Do you think the Constitution is Big Government? :dance: (profiling and busting you Nihilists one fact at a time)

Well, obviously YOU don't.

A representative democracy (like ours) IS a kind of republic. What distinguishes a republic is that it has an elected government and representative democracies are, therefore, a kind of republic

Forum List

Back