There is no catastrophe so ghastly that we will reform our gun laws

Sheriff (one R) is a law enforcement position. Murder is a crime...i.e. against the law.

Do I need to draw you a diagram?

Apparently dumbass. The county sheriffs patrol outlying areas. The city police patrol.....wait foooor it......The City. Clear enough?

Candycorn is backpeddling so fast her shoes are going to fall off any sec now. :lol:

Not sure how it works in conservistan but most entities have mutal aid agreements where by the closest unit answers the call. You see, the city also shares county jurisdictions. Must be one of those new concepts I need to explain to the cavemen on the right....

You lost the argument about 30 posts ago idiots...it's like shooting fish in a barrel and I'm running out of fish.

how come you never here from left-wing nutjobs until these tragedies happen; and not the everyday carnage of much greater proportion that happens on the streets of liberal cities every day?

is it because those murderers and victims are Black and Hispanic?

libs;
idiots and hypocrites

You stupid ass, it is the carnage on the streets from the proliferation of guns that has us angry. Anyone, anytime, can get a gun in this nation. There are no enforced laws keeping someone from buying a bunch of war weapons and selling them on the street to the highest bidder. Missouri bought an AR-15 knockoff in a store parking lot, with ammo, no questions asked.

The NRA has gaurenteed access to weapons of choice to all the loonies. And our stastitics show the result. Next year, if present trends continue, gun deaths in the US will be higher than auto accident deaths.

=-=====================

is it "loonies" doing all those murders on the streets of liberal cities?
or just plain ol GREED for MATERIAL THINGS?
THE kind of greed you losers preach about every day

you cant even control the people around your leftard;

ur a joke

Apparently dumbass. The county sheriffs patrol outlying areas. The city police patrol.....wait foooor it......The City. Clear enough?

Candycorn is backpeddling so fast her shoes are going to fall off any sec now. :lol:

Not sure how it works in conservistan but most entities have mutal aid agreements where by the closest unit answers the call. You see, the city also shares county jurisdictions. Must be one of those new concepts I need to explain to the cavemen on the right....

You lost the argument about 30 posts ago idiots...it's like shooting fish in a barrel and I'm running out of fish.

making a fool of herself

but doesnt care

If we're not going to do anything again, I'd just like to make one request: given that we've all agreed, if only by our passive acquiescence, not to keep this from happening, can we please quit pretending to care? Let's just skip the histrionics this time: no pro forma shock, condolence photo ops, somber speeches, flags at half-mast, meaningless noises from liberals about legislation, meaningless counter-noises from the NRA about armed guards in elementary schools. Why bother going through the motions of soul-searching when we know very well there's nothing to search? If we can't be brave we might at least be honest: when we see the familiar helicopter shots of ambulances outside a school, the clusters of classmates hugging, the sobbing parents being led away, the makeshift shrines of candles and plush toys, instead of looking stricken or covering our mouths or saying "Oh my God" or "How horrible," let's just all look each other in the eye and say: "Shit happens."

Works for me. Bu tyou know you parasites can't keep quiet, so why bother bloviating like this?

As a society, we no longer care if people get shot. Bunch of kids get murdered, we just sigh and say.....at least we still have our guns

Pretty much.

This is how bastardized the conservative viewpoint is...instead of admitting we have a problem that can be solved...they refuse to admit that children and young adults being murdered almost on a monthly basis is a bad thing or even something that needs correction.

Only in the US with our 2nd Amendment does this happen so routinely. Any sane person with multi cellular intelligence would be able to look at the rest of the world and know they are doing something right and we're doing something wrong.

making a fool of herself

but doesnt care

Is on the side of mass murderers
but doesn't care

Any recommendations?

I got some. Commit a crime with a gun? 25 Years no parole. Commit murder with a gun? Death sentence.

I would say if you brandish a firearm (no need to fire it) 25 years no parole. Commit murder, life in prison no parole. The death penalty is a joke.

YOU'RE a joke

anything you apply a tiny fraction of the time you shouldnt be surprised has a blunted effect

ur a damn fool

I got some. Commit a crime with a gun? 25 Years no parole. Commit murder with a gun? Death sentence.

I would say if you brandish a firearm (no need to fire it) 25 years no parole. Commit murder, life in prison no parole. The death penalty is a joke.

YOU'RE a joke

anything you apply a tiny fraction of the time you shouldnt be surprised has a blunted effect

ur a damn fool

Your ravings are pretty much evidence of a blunted effect...burning blunts no doubt. Are you planning on chasing me around all day trying to convince me you have some merit to your racist argument?

making a fool of herself

but doesnt care

She can't help it, she's genetically inclined to be a fool. If not for excessive and redundant safety precautions, natural selection would have put her out of her misery years ago.

That's why kids in some third world countries are testing better than ours. In third world countries the stupid kids don't grow up to make more stupid kids. CandyAss is 4th generation retard.

Any recommendations?

And THAT'S what shows what a giant wussy-boi you are.

Great idea, lets make someone who's life is in danger think about whether they can un-holster their weapon, with the consequences being between injury or 25 years in prison.

Idiot.

There is no catastrophe so ghastly that America will reform its gun laws - The Week

Look, we've collectively decided, as a country, that the occasional massacre is okay with us. It's the price we're willing to pay for our precious Second Amendment freedoms. We're content to forfeit the lives of a few dozen schoolkids a year as long as we get to keep our guns. The people have spoken, in a cheering civics-class example of democracy in action.

It's hard to imagine what ghastly catastrophe could possibly change America's minds about guns if the little bloody bookbags of Newtown did not. After that atrocity, it seemed as if we would finally enact some obvious, long-overdue half-measures. But perfectly reasonable, moderate legislation expanding background checks and banning assault weapons and high-capacity magazines was summarily killed in the Senate for no reason other than that a sufficient number of United States senators are owned by the NRA. It made our official position as a nation nakedly explicit: we don't care about any number of murdered children, no matter how many, or how young. We want our guns.

The United States is fucked. The gun problem has gone too far and there is no going back.

The answer is not more gun laws.
The answer is to change society.

Any recommendations?

Stop the Liberals who have ruined this country.
Before the Libs took over in the 70's kids were responsible with their guns. Gun laws were very lax in the 50's and 60's, no one was on mind altering drugs. Boys were treated like the young Men they were becoming. All of us were spanked when we were young. We had respect for life. We took responsibility for ourselves.

There was also a stronger belief in God.

Some people aren't afraid of prison. It seems like part of the culture considers a prison stint is a resume enhancement.

However people who are concerned their soul could be damned to hell are a lot less likely to commit murder. Hence the heathens defend abortion at all costs, the religious vehemently oppose allowing others to kill their babies. (I'm sickened by it, but I'm also disgusted with the abundance of idiotic moonbats.)

Indeed medicating and coddling children as we have since the 80's has had a severe negative effect as well, but the bed wetters won't discuss any of those issues. Nor will they even give credit to the fact that inner city violence is the fault of libtard policies that perpetuate ignorance and poverty. They will insist the problem is guns, regardless of the facts.

The real reason for this cannot be stressed enough. The left needs an unarmed population to fulfill it's inevitable goals of a collectivist government where everything is tightly regulated, and if need be even your oxygen consumption. The 2A is their last great hurtle.

Great idea, lets make someone who's life is in danger think about whether they can un-holster their weapon, with the consequences being between injury or 25 years in prison.

Idiot.

No you fucking idiot; you brandish a weapon during the commission a crime you get 25 years no parole--no need to fire it.

There is no catastrophe so ghastly that America will reform its gun laws - The Week

Look, we've collectively decided, as a country, that the occasional massacre is okay with us. It's the price we're willing to pay for our precious Second Amendment freedoms. We're content to forfeit the lives of a few dozen schoolkids a year as long as we get to keep our guns. The people have spoken, in a cheering civics-class example of democracy in action.

It's hard to imagine what ghastly catastrophe could possibly change America's minds about guns if the little bloody bookbags of Newtown did not. After that atrocity, it seemed as if we would finally enact some obvious, long-overdue half-measures. But perfectly reasonable, moderate legislation expanding background checks and banning assault weapons and high-capacity magazines was summarily killed in the Senate for no reason other than that a sufficient number of United States senators are owned by the NRA. It made our official position as a nation nakedly explicit: we don't care about any number of murdered children, no matter how many, or how young. We want our guns.

We already have laws, many of which infringe upon the second. It's difficult to imagine that people blame this on the guns and then proceed to stick their head in the sand concerning the root cause of these murders.

Idiot.

No you fucking idiot; you brandish a weapon during the commission a crime you get 25 years no parole--no need to fire it.

Bed wetters like you would make merely possessing it a crime.

We already have laws, many of which infringe upon the second. It's difficult to imagine that people blame this on the guns and then proceed to stick their head in the sand concerning the root cause of these murders.

Again, they're not concerned with the root cause. They're concerned with the completion of the ends, the means to those ends rely on ignoring all the facts of the gun issue.

The United States is fucked. The gun problem has gone too far and there is no going back.

Its not the gun problem. Its the whacked out drugs that are being prescribed to young kids.

We have our rights to guns. That's all we need to know. All the rest is just sad....at times....but these things happen. Oh well.

Idiot.

next time be more clear you fucking dolt. Also knowing you gun grabber assholes you would then make being in possession of a gun when getting a parking ticket a crime. You can't be trusted just to stop at criminals, you feel a need to get us ALL disarmed.

Forum List

Back