There is no catastrophe so ghastly that we will reform our gun laws

The "toughest sheriff in America" who swears Obama was born in Nigeria is in charge of one of those "blue areas"....and the murder rate is equal to Mexico.

But don't let facts stand in your way...it's only reality. Time for you to go back to calling people names; it's your only talent.

what does that sherriff have to do with the carnage of murder in liberal-run cities??

Sheriff (one R) is a law enforcement position. Murder is a crime...i.e. against the law.

Do I need to draw you a diagram?

yes leftard i do; what is the next part?
draw more lines that get from the murderer and the victim to the sheriff

ur a joke

Last edited:
the mayor is a democrat

most of the murder victims are of the dem-voting dempgraphic; most of the murderers too

most of the population is democrat

but go find a white sherriff to blame

ur a JOKE

LOL

Any recommendations?

Stop the Liberals who have ruined this country.
Before the Libs took over in the 70's kids were responsible with their guns. Gun laws were very lax in the 50's and 60's, no one was on mind altering drugs. Boys were treated like the young Men they were becoming. All of us were spanked when we were young. We had respect for life. We took responsibility for ourselves.

Your answer to gun violence is spanking?

I thought you might have something good

Did I say just spanking? NO !

the vast majority of people who own guns will never even point a gun at another person much less shoot anyone.

Basically that is the conservative response to anything..."shit happens*". The asterisk is the following; "when it happens to people we care about, we take action."

Again, this is why I say that the only thing that will get Washington to move on this is if a powerful lawmaker's son or daughter is a victim of one of these "shit happens" moments. Then you'll see action taken.

sad, pathetic hypocritical loser

'shit happens" is what you morons say when you are confronted with the record welfare and food stamps on your watch; and the every day gun carnage on the streets of liberal cities

Houston has a murder rate equal to El Salvador. I think Phoenix has one equal to Honduras. Liberal cities? Hardly. Of course don't let facts stand in your way; you never do.

First lets take a look at where most murders occur in Houston shall we?
Two of the most dangerous neighborhoods in the country are in Houston - CultureMap Houston

Hmmmm....Houston doesnt make the list.
America's 10 Deadliest Cities 2012 - PolicyMic

And you're full of shit on the numbers anyway.
El Salvador: 69 per 100,000
Houston: 10 per 100,000
You have a serious problem with math apparently.
In other words you're a moron.

If we're not going to do anything again, I'd just like to make one request: given that we've all agreed, if only by our passive acquiescence, not to keep this from happening, can we please quit pretending to care? Let's just skip the histrionics this time: no pro forma shock, condolence photo ops, somber speeches, flags at half-mast, meaningless noises from liberals about legislation, meaningless counter-noises from the NRA about armed guards in elementary schools. Why bother going through the motions of soul-searching when we know very well there's nothing to search? If we can't be brave we might at least be honest: when we see the familiar helicopter shots of ambulances outside a school, the clusters of classmates hugging, the sobbing parents being led away, the makeshift shrines of candles and plush toys, instead of looking stricken or covering our mouths or saying "Oh my God" or "How horrible," let's just all look each other in the eye and say: "Shit happens."

Works for me. Bu tyou know you parasites can't keep quiet, so why bother bloviating like this?

As a society, we no longer care if people get shot. Bunch of kids get murdered, we just sigh and say.....at least we still have our guns

sad, pathetic hypocritical loser

'shit happens" is what you morons say when you are confronted with the record welfare and food stamps on your watch; and the every day gun carnage on the streets of liberal cities

Houston has a murder rate equal to El Salvador. I think Phoenix has one equal to Honduras. Liberal cities? Hardly. Of course don't let facts stand in your way; you never do.

First lets take a look at where most murders occur in Houston shall we?
Two of the most dangerous neighborhoods in the country are in Houston - CultureMap Houston

Hmmmm....Houston doesnt make the list.
America's 10 Deadliest Cities 2012 - PolicyMic

And you're full of shit on the numbers anyway.
El Salvador: 69 per 100,000
Houston: 10 per 100,000
You have a serious problem with math apparently.
In other words you're a moron.

a leftard caught lying and distorting things?

to make a political point?

nahhhhhhhhhhh!!

There is no catastrophe so ghastly that America will reform its gun laws - The Week

Look, we've collectively decided, as a country, that the occasional massacre is okay with us. It's the price we're willing to pay for our precious Second Amendment freedoms. We're content to forfeit the lives of a few dozen schoolkids a year as long as we get to keep our guns. The people have spoken, in a cheering civics-class example of democracy in action.

It's hard to imagine what ghastly catastrophe could possibly change America's minds about guns if the little bloody bookbags of Newtown did not. After that atrocity, it seemed as if we would finally enact some obvious, long-overdue half-measures. But perfectly reasonable, moderate legislation expanding background checks and banning assault weapons and high-capacity magazines was summarily killed in the Senate for no reason other than that a sufficient number of United States senators are owned by the NRA. It made our official position as a nation nakedly explicit: we don't care about any number of murdered children, no matter how many, or how young. We want our guns.

The answer is not more gun laws.
The answer is to change society.

Any recommendations?

I got some. Commit a crime with a gun? 25 Years no parole. Commit murder with a gun? Death sentence.

Harris County ( Houston ) is blue dumb ass. Come back when you know WTF you are talking about. You sure as hell don't need to be lecturing anyone about gun laws if your that foolish.

And each County Commissioner is a republican...wonder how that happened. Wonder how Dan Patrick (TEA Party darlin) came about from the Blue county?

Oh well, it's your fantasy...someday it will meet reality.

Maybe someone is wising up to how badly democrats fuck things up.

Has the Left finally decided to leave Hitler out of their Gun Control Narrative?

"Gun control isn't so bad, just look how Hitler implemented it in Germany!" -- Progressives on Gun Control

The "toughest sheriff in America" who swears Obama was born in Nigeria is in charge of one of those "blue areas"....and the murder rate is equal to Mexico.

But don't let facts stand in your way...it's only reality. Time for you to go back to calling people names; it's your only talent.

what does that sherriff have to do with the carnage of murder in liberal-run cities??

Sheriff (one R) is a law enforcement position. Murder is a crime...i.e. against the law.

Apparently dumbass. The county sheriffs patrol outlying areas. The city police patrol.....wait foooor it......The City. Clear enough?

If we're not going to do anything again, I'd just like to make one request: given that we've all agreed, if only by our passive acquiescence, not to keep this from happening, can we please quit pretending to care? Let's just skip the histrionics this time: no pro forma shock, condolence photo ops, somber speeches, flags at half-mast, meaningless noises from liberals about legislation, meaningless counter-noises from the NRA about armed guards in elementary schools. Why bother going through the motions of soul-searching when we know very well there's nothing to search? If we can't be brave we might at least be honest: when we see the familiar helicopter shots of ambulances outside a school, the clusters of classmates hugging, the sobbing parents being led away, the makeshift shrines of candles and plush toys, instead of looking stricken or covering our mouths or saying "Oh my God" or "How horrible," let's just all look each other in the eye and say: "Shit happens."

Works for me. Bu tyou know you parasites can't keep quiet, so why bother bloviating like this?

As a society, we no longer care if people get shot. Bunch of kids get murdered, we just sigh and say.....at least we still have our guns

actually no one says that. Another good example of liberals having to lie to even debate the issue.

Apparently dumbass. The county sheriffs patrol outlying areas. The city police patrol.....wait foooor it......The City. Clear enough?

Candycorn is backpeddling so fast her shoes are going to fall off any sec now. :lol:

how come you never here from left-wing nutjobs until these tragedies happen; and not the everyday carnage of much greater proportion that happens on the streets of liberal cities every day?

is it because those murderers and victims are Black and Hispanic?

libs;
idiots and hypocrites

You stupid ass, it is the carnage on the streets from the proliferation of guns that has us angry. Anyone, anytime, can get a gun in this nation. There are no enforced laws keeping someone from buying a bunch of war weapons and selling them on the street to the highest bidder. Missouri bought an AR-15 knockoff in a store parking lot, with ammo, no questions asked.

The NRA has gaurenteed access to weapons of choice to all the loonies. And our stastitics show the result. Next year, if present trends continue, gun deaths in the US will be higher than auto accident deaths.

actually no one says that. Another good example of liberals having to lie to even debate the issue.

The hell they don't. Had that very conversation with a fellow worker. He stated that Newton was just the price we have to pay for our liberty. Then paid out over $1200 for one of the Bushmaster models. A weapon he has zero use for. He is not an active shooter, and simply has bought into the rightwingnut idiocy about how our present President is going to become a dictator.

left-wing nutjobs never get outraged over the bloody carnage tht happens on the streets of liberal cities every day; especially on the weekends in the summer

it's only when some White children die the Left finds their outrage

libs are pathetic losers, liars and hypocrites

how come you never here from left-wing nutjobs until these tragedies happen; and not the everyday carnage of much greater proportion that happens on the streets of liberal cities every day?

libs;
idiots and hypocrites

You stupid ass, it is the carnage on the streets from the proliferation of guns that has us angry. Anyone, anytime, can get a gun in this nation. There are no enforced laws keeping someone from buying a bunch of war weapons and selling them on the street to the highest bidder. Missouri bought an AR-15 knockoff in a store parking lot, with ammo, no questions asked.

The NRA has gaurenteed access to weapons of choice to all the loonies. And our stastitics show the result. Next year, if present trends continue, gun deaths in the US will be higher than auto accident deaths.

Would you compare stats with us as concerning illicit gun sales to say illicit DRUG sales, and the amount of violence that accompany each?....You're a liberal, that is supposed to be so much smarter than Conservatives, so this small task should be a snap for you!

libs;
idiots and hypocrites

m no you dont leftard; stop lying to yourself that the deaths of young Black and Hispanic males at the hands of other Black and Hispanics elicits anywhere near the same amount of outrage as in Newtown

poor angry left-wing idiot

Forum List

Back