There Is No "Far Right" In This Country

This is her routine. Repeat the same refuted and discredited nonsense over and over while ignoring that she has been exposed and lost her argument.
^ that

here PoliticalChic is:

silverdethranting.gif

One of my favorite gifs of all time.

1. ... traditional marriage, that involves one man and one woman, and compare that with homosexual marriage..

However, historically black people were considered 3/5ths human and were owned by white people.
Liberals are always wrong, to be sure, but why do they always insist on being wrong?

And history doesn't change.

LOL History is written by the victors, of course, and history is re-written by Demagogues and Charlatans months, years and decades (even centuries) later.

History is also recorded by the losers, from their perspective, which one must be understand and evaluate for value. What really happened is up to interpretation by honest research of the times and the evidence.

PC cherry picks sources to defend her biased and limited perspective and echos the propaganda of our times, using obscure sources and attacking any argument that challenges hers.

1. ... traditional marriage, that involves one man and one woman, and compare that with homosexual marriage..

However, historically black people were considered 3/5ths human and were owned by white people.
Liberals are always wrong, to be sure, but why do they always insist on being wrong?

LOL History is written by the victors, of course, and history is re-written by Demagogues and Charlatans months, years and decades (even centuries) later.

History is also recorded by the losers, from their perspective, which one must be understand and evaluate for value. What really happened is up to interpretation by honest research of the times and the evidence.

PC cherry picks sources to defend her biased and limited perspective and echos the propaganda of our times, using obscure sources and attacking any argument that challenges hers.
I caught her last week using The Daily Caller, The NY Sun, Weekly Standard, CNSNews, Breitbart, etc....all in one post lol

PoliticalChic's CNS, Breitbart walls of text

Last edited:

I caught her last week using CNSNews, Breitbart, & the National Journal all in one post lol

Brainwashed, it has become an epidemic among the far right wing on the US Message Board.

Not only have Liberal simpletons, who have been trained, like seals, to accept each new radical position as though they were long-accepted beliefs, been unable to find examples of the Right comparable to those I've given a examples of Far Left.....
...but those aren't even the most obvious.

Like this:

13. Talk about radical positions: The Far Left's Gender-Agenda.

"If one feels more comfortable and happier living as the opposite sex, well that’s their business and not mine. As a staunch proponent of true freedom, I will never judge a person who took a personal decision to live a better life. Bruce Jenner’s sex change, however, was everything but personal. It was an orchestrated media event, blown-up to proportions so large that it has been turned into a grand ritual, a staged ceremony meant to push an agenda.

.... Jenner’s transformation was not intimate nor personal. It was a grand, ceremonial, ritualistic event that symbolizes a change in society as a whole. An important part of the elite’s agenda is to debase, confuse and mix up the natural, harmonious order of things. It is about steering away from what is real, pure and authentic to move towards to the fake, artificial and the constructed." The Agenda Behind Bruce Jenner's Transformation - The Vigilant Citizen - Understand the Occult Symbolism in Pop Culture

Any such assaults on traditional, biological, existential beliefs by the Right?
No?

That's right....there is no "Far Right"
The Right simply tries to hold back the totalitarian, coercive, corruptions of our traditions:
"
Republicans Battle to Roll Back Washington's New Transgender Bathroom Rules" The Battle to Roll Back Washington’s New Transgender Bathroom Rules

Not only have Liberal simpletons, who have been trained, like seals, to accept each new radical position as though they were long-accepted beliefs, been unable to find examples of the Right comparable to those I've given a examples of Far Left.....

Like this:

"If one feels more comfortable and happier living as the opposite sex, well that’s their business and not mine. As a staunch proponent of true freedom, I will never judge a person who took a personal decision to live a better life. Bruce Jenner’s sex change, however, was everything but personal. It was an orchestrated media event, blown-up to proportions so large that it has been turned into a grand ritual, a staged ceremony meant to push an agenda.

.... Jenner’s transformation was not intimate nor personal. It was a grand, ceremonial, ritualistic event that symbolizes a change in society as a whole. An important part of the elite’s agenda is to debase, confuse and mix up the natural, harmonious order of things. It is about steering away from what is real, pure and authentic to move towards to the fake, artificial and the constructed." The Agenda Behind Bruce Jenner's Transformation - The Vigilant Citizen - Understand the Occult Symbolism in Pop Culture

No?

The Right simply tries to hold back the totalitarian, coercive, corruptions of our traditions:
"
Republicans Battle to Roll Back Washington's New Transgender Bathroom Rules" The Battle to Roll Back Washington’s New Transgender Bathroom Rules

Argument by repetition - argumentum ad nauseum much???

Like this:

No?

"

Gee....another non-post by a wanna-be supporter of Far Leftism.
You show up here, time and again....with nothing but an 'I hate you' post.

I got it.
Can't begin to tell you how crushed I am.

But...there'll be more....and you'll be back with another vapid attempt that falls as short as this post of yours.

And this thread shows:
There certainly is a Far Left.....

...but no Far Right.

Like this:

No?

"

I got it.

But...there'll be more....and you'll be back with another vapid attempt that falls as short as this post of yours.

And this thread shows:

...but no Far Right.

Still more Argument by repetition.

You are a fascinating case. I can almost predict each of your posts.

Like this:

No?

"

I got it.

And this thread shows:

...but no Far Right.

Well let's prove you're fibbing:

I provided these examples:
Radical positions as opposed to traditional ones identify "Far" Left or Right....

1. ... traditional marriage, that involves one man and one woman, and compare that with homosexual marriage.. Which one is radical?

2. Another of those positions under regular discussion is 'prayer' in the public arena....Congress opens each year with prayer. Opposing prayer is radical....religiosity is traditional in America.

3. Is 'free speech' embraced by one side, and opposed by the other? You betcha! Obama's Supreme Court nominee says it would be be proper to suppress speech because it is offensive to society or to the government.
Starting to see a pattern?

4. While we were founded on the biblical idea that all men are created equal,

LBJ advanced a two-class nation based on skin color.
....this radical view was advanced: affirmative action. Hence, Democrats....the Far Left.

5. Here's one more radical position by the Left....fighting to elect a sexual pervert and admitted liar and disbarred lawyer to the White House: Bill Clinton
Relative to
American traditions, values, and history ...championing a man of such low character is a radical position.
Hence, Far Left..

6. Franklin Roosevelt threw the United States Constitution under the bus, and used the public fisc for all sorts of endeavors not authorized in Article 1, section 8.
A radical and Progressive position.
He was the ultimate "Far Leftist."

7. Under Franklin Roosevlet the federal government was transformed from one of limited & enumerated powers only to the Frankensteinian monster it is today. ....the regulatory welfare state where the federal government regulates business and commerce, natural resources, human resources, ...
Under the Progressives, the federal government was no longer limited by the enumerated powers delegated in the Constitution; ...

Radical to the utmost....hence Far Left.

8. Under Roosevelt's NRA, most manufacturing industries were suddenly forced into government-mandated cartels. Codes that regulated prices and terms of sale briefly transformed much of the American economy into a fascist-style arrangement,
"... into a fascist-style arrangement,..."
"A New Jersey tailor named Jacob Maged was arrested and sent to jail for the “crime” of pressing a suit of clothes for 35 cents rather than the NRA-inspired “Tailor’s Code” of 40 cents."
No surprise here: FDR's New Deal was a copy of Mussolini's economic program.

Could anything short of setting up concentration camps for our citizens, be more radical???
Oh...wait....

9. How about The Far Left's Gender-Agenda., versus the Right's stand for tradition and reality: "Republicans Battle to Roll Back Washington's New Transgender Bathroom Rules"
Really....could there be a more pertinent example of the radical, insane Far Left's corruption of tradition and history???
Could there?

See any repetition in those examples?

Me neither.

But...I do see you whining because you can't find a way to rebut any of the thread.
Tissue?

BTW.....let's see you predict the next example.
It's coming up shortly.

Like this:

No?

"

I got it.

And this thread shows:

...but no Far Right.

Radical positions as opposed to traditional ones identify "Far" Left or Right....

1. ... traditional marriage, that involves one man and one woman, and compare that with homosexual marriage.. Which one is radical?

2. Another of those positions under regular discussion is 'prayer' in the public arena....Congress opens each year with prayer. Opposing prayer is radical....religiosity is traditional in America.

3. Is 'free speech' embraced by one side, and opposed by the other? You betcha! Obama's Supreme Court nominee says it would be be proper to suppress speech because it is offensive to society or to the government.

....this radical view was advanced: affirmative action. Hence, Democrats....the Far Left.

5. Here's one more radical position by the Left....fighting to elect a sexual pervert and admitted liar and disbarred lawyer to the White House: Bill Clinton
Relative to
American traditions, values, and history ...championing a man of such low character is a radical position.
Hence, Far Left..

6. Franklin Roosevelt threw the United States Constitution under the bus, and used the public fisc for all sorts of endeavors not authorized in Article 1, section 8.

7. Under Franklin Roosevlet the federal government was transformed from one of limited & enumerated powers only to the Frankensteinian monster it is today. ....the regulatory welfare state where the federal government regulates business and commerce, natural resources, human resources, ...
Under the Progressives, the federal government was no longer limited by the enumerated powers delegated in the Constitution; ...

8. Under Roosevelt's NRA, most manufacturing industries were suddenly forced into government-mandated cartels. Codes that regulated prices and terms of sale briefly transformed much of the American economy into a fascist-style arrangement,
"A New Jersey tailor named Jacob Maged was arrested and sent to jail for the “crime” of pressing a suit of clothes for 35 cents rather than the NRA-inspired “Tailor’s Code” of 40 cents."

Could anything short of setting up concentration camps for our citizens, be more radical???
Oh...wait....

9. How about The Far Left's Gender-Agenda., versus the Right's stand for tradition and reality: "Republicans Battle to Roll Back Washington's New Transgender Bathroom Rules"
Really....could there be a more pertinent example of the radical, insane Far Left's corruption of tradition and history???
Could there?

Me neither.

But...I do see you whining because you can't find a way to rebut any of the thread.
Tissue?

It's coming up shortly.

More argument by repetition.

Although I am pretty sure that your twisted interpretation of truth will not become true the more times you repeat it, keep on trying! It's very entertaining.

This thread reminds me of something....

07-minister.jpg

Aren't you the guy who wanted to claim Ted Cruz was an example of Far Right...but couldn't name a single position of his that wasn't consubstantial with American history and tradition?

Yeah....that was you!

Now you're back to try to save face?????

There is no far Right?

Then where on the political spectrum would you put the Christian conservatives who believe anti-abortion violence is justifiable?

Another question PC won't answer, but maybe the few of you trying to defend her might take a shot at.

Like this:

No?

"

I got it.

And this thread shows:

...but no Far Right.

Relative to
Hence, Far Left..

Oh...wait....

Could there?

Me neither.

Tissue?

It's coming up shortly.

Although I am pretty sure that your twisted interpretation of truth will not become true the more times you repeat it, keep on trying! It's very entertaining.

Nine examples so far....

....all different.

So you're lying.

And you claimed this:
"You are a fascinating case. I can almost predict each of your posts."

You weren't telling the truth there, either, huh?

07-minister.jpg

Aren't you the guy who wanted to claim Ted Cruz was an example of Far Right...but couldn't name a single position of his that wasn't consubstantial with American history and tradition?

Yeah....that was you!

American History and Tradition have nothing to do with it.

Ted Cruz himself believes he's on the Far Right. Did you miss the part where he vilified you people in NYC?

Like this:

No?

"

I got it.

And this thread shows:

...but no Far Right.

Relative to
Hence, Far Left..

Oh...wait....

Could there?

Me neither.

Tissue?

It's coming up shortly.
You're all mixed up; you don't know your right from your left. I think this is how I'd like to teach you.

07-minister.jpg

Yeah....that was you!

Let's find a point of agreement.

I believe that, from your political perspective, there is no Far Right.

No one is to the Right of you.

There. Everyone should be happy.

:beer:

I got it.

And this thread shows:

...but no Far Right.

Relative to
Hence, Far Left..

Oh...wait....

Could there?

Me neither.

Tissue?

It's coming up shortly.

Nine examples so far....

....all different.

So you're lying.

And you claimed this:
"You are a fascinating case. I can almost predict each of your posts."

You weren't telling the truth there, either, huh?

The year is 2016.

The vast majority of Americans support Social Security. A small minority on the Far Right still want to get rid of it.

Even you think it's unconstitutional, and want to get rid of it. That puts you on the Far Right, which proves the Far Right exists,

unless of course you wish to deny your existence.

Like this:

No?

"

I got it.

And this thread shows:

...but no Far Right.

Relative to
Hence, Far Left..

Oh...wait....

Could there?

Me neither.

Tissue?

It's coming up shortly.
You're all mixed up; you don't know your right from your left. I think this is how I'd like to teach you.

Hay foot, straw foot.

14. How about the mainstream press as an example of a radical attack on the history of same in America...a change for the worse.....one reason why so many accept the insane, radical position is the corrupt media...

Now the press is simply the 'amen corner' for the Far Left.

The first amendment provides special privilege to the fourth estate, based on the premise that it will, fairly, inform the public. It was understood that there could not be an informed public without a free and fair press.

The Far Left has slithered its way into control of the mainstream press....

The JournoList Scandal:
The media bias was clear to all when the JournoList Scandal hit: hundreds of Leftist journalists plotted to minimize negative publicity surrounding Obama’s radical ties.

“…a group of liberal journalists took radical steps to protect their favored candidate. Employees of news organizations including Time, Politico, the Huffington Post, the Baltimore Sun, the Guardian, Salon and the New Republic … plotted to fix the damage.”
Documents show media plotting to kill stories about Rev. Jeremiah Wright

a. Spencer Ackerman of the Washington Independent urged his colleagues to deflect attention from Obama’s relationship with Reverend Wright by changing the subject. Pick one of Obama’s conservative critics, Ackerman wrote, “Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists.”

b.
…an anti-Christian culture among those who participated in the Journolist forum. In the context of coordinating this media attack on Sarah Palin, Daniel Levy apparently experienced no hesitation at all in using the word “Christian” as a characteristic that should be used to “scare people”:
“This seems to me like an occasion when the non-official campaign has a big role to play in defining Palin, shaping the terms of the conversation and saying things that the official [Obama] campaign shouldn’t say – very hard-hitting stuff, including some of the things that people have been noting here – scare people about having this woefully inexperienced, no foreign policy/national security/right-wing christia[n] wing-nut a heartbeat away …… bang away at McCain’s age making this unusually significant …. I think people should be replicating some of the not-so-pleasant viral email campaigns that were used against [Obama].”
http://www.newsrealblog.com/2010/07/22/sarah-palins-scary-christianity/

Did you get that? The media was "the non-official Obama campaign."
Brings to mind 47 articles in the NYTimes about Bush and Abu Ghraib.
The Kremlin couldn't have done a better job!

There it is...the Far Left in action.
Let's see any of the simpletons come up with similar 'campaign' by the Right.

QED.....there is no Far Right.

Forum List

Back