There is No Future Battle of Armageddon:

When the prophet speaks of the end of the age of darkness when the celestial powers will be shaken, stars will fall from the sky, mountains will crumble, and valleys lifted up it is not about cosmic catastrophe but social upheaval and change that does not require bloodshed in the US.

whats up with all of the blood lust oozing from the unclean lips of all of you drooling 'believers'?
Here we go again. Non believers in the Bible trying to use the Bible to prove their nonsense. Let's face it, non-believers haven't changed since Noah prophecied to straighten up or there will be a worldwide flood. (Note that it didn't say a worldwide rain.) If you choose to not take heed with the words, then you will not be prepared when they happen. Only the true believes will be taken from the earth before this happens.
By the way, yes there will be a huge shift in how people separate into their tribes of social unrest. It's already happening. But, the reason for the 2nd Coming of Christ and the physical upheaval will be because of the non-believers who spew hate and terror against the children of Israel which includes Christians.

"Your" truth means nothing to us at all.

Wrong dingo. I do not 'disparage' your religion because its different than mine, I do not belong to any religion. I am just pointing out what you do, which anyone can verify if they peek inside any church performing Mass on Sunday. The priest openly says to the congregation that a piece of bread, MADE BY HUMAN HANDS, will become for "us" the Body of Christ. Then he holds up the matzo and the entire congregation falls to their knees in worship as if it was God even though it cannot see speak hear or walk, has no life to give and is not God which is irrefutably idolatry, the abomination that causes desolation, but only if the definition for idolatry in the dictionary is true not to mention if the entire Bible, the Law and the prophets and the gospels are the Word of God

Is this something that you didn't already know? Seriously? Don't you see and hear what goes on?

You should be grateful someone has the stones, not to mention the faith, to say so to your face.

Who am I? lol.. I am he who is. And it becomes my business when idolators like you, actors and lying frauds, try to legislate morality that reflects your perverted views of life and right and wrong, criminalizing and persecuting the innocent, without having even an inkling about the meaning of the words or subjects about which you are all so sanctimoniously dogmatic.

And I am not telling you or anyone how they should worship God. I am telling you and everybody if they ever hope to enter the kingdom of God, Heaven, they will not do exactly what God says results in death, which is exactly what your Roman Catholic Church teaches people to do, not to mention every one of the 30,000 denominations that worships Jesus, a man, as if he was God.

Your entire religion teaches that defying the Law of God is the way to eternal life. Its just a lie. No mystery there too difficult for the human mind to grasp except how anyone can fall for that con.

If you can't handle the truth, go to church. No one there will upset you as much I obviously do
Only Catholics believe that the sacraments become the body and blood of Christ. Protestants and LDS do not. LDS come together once a week to remember what the Lord did for us and re-commit to keep the commandments and covenants we made at our baptism. The Bread signifies that we are willing to and the "water" (we don't use wine or any alcohol) to commit to do all we can to build up the kingdom of God on the earth. Catholics believe in cannibalism. Not the rest of Christianity. I know, disgusting.
Now, as for you, have you been baptized by water and of the spirit by one who has the authority to do so? Nope.

Ahhh...now I know why you are so confused. A Preterist. So, before 70AD, had Jesus come and parted the Mount of Olives and destroy Israel's enemies? When did that happen? It hasn't. Zechariah chapters 12, 13 and 14. This has not happened. Nor, did it happen during the time John wrote Revelation. The Armageddon that Daniel wrote about was not what happened to the Jews before and during the time of Christ.

Ahhh...now I know why you are so confused. A Preterist. So, before 70AD, had Jesus come and parted the Mount of Olives and destroy Israel's enemies? When did that happen? It hasn't. Zechariah chapters 12, 13 and 14. This has not happened. Nor, did it happen during the time John wrote Revelation. The Armageddon that Daniel wrote about was not what happened to the Jews before and during the time of Christ.

Daniel wrote about Antiochus IV Epiphanies efforts to Hellenize the Jews and how he defiled the temple and made it an Abomination of Desolation.

More like partial preterism.

norwegen, post: 27287891, member: 46569"]
Revelation makes no mention of a battle taking place in Armageddon, but rather that Armageddon is just a place where armies are assembled. The battle instead is the battle on “the great day of God the Almighty.” (v 16:14) Throughout the New Testament, the great day of God the Almighty is always the day of judgment when the temple falls and the age ends.

Zechariah 12, was fulfilled in the Maccabean Wars of the second century B.C. At this time Jerusalem was attacked by the Seleucids under Antiochus Epiphanies and the Temple was desecrated and sacrifices ceased.

Explicitly fulfilling Zechariah 12:3, 2 Maccabees 8:9 says that the Seleucid army that attacked Jerusalem during the Maccabean Wars consisted of Gentiles from “all the nations.” After the Seleucids assaulted Jerusalem and desecrated the Temple, many of the Jews revolted under the leadership of the Maccabees.

The Maccabees rescued Jerusalem and returned the city to those loyal to God and attacked and conquered cities loyal to the Greeks throughout Judah in addition to much of the territory of the surrounding nations in fulfillment of Zechariah 12:1-6.

Although the region (specifically Jerusalem) was scolded repeatedly in the Old Testament - both Israel (and Jerusalem) are redeemed almost as often as they are scolded. They are redeemed in the Book of Isaiah and are to be finally redeemed with the coming of the Messiah.

When John wrote the book of Revelation, he was imprisoned on the island of Patmos. The entire book of Revelation is written in "code", because at the time, Christianity was essentially illegal and regarded as a "cult"; they could have been persecuted, imprisoned or killed if they wrote about anything that went against the Roman Empire. The book of Revelation is dated between 70-90 AD, depending on the source.

Although the Book of Revelation was written in a spiritual (eternal) sense, it was also written in correlation to the events of the time. In the spiritual (eternal) sense, the Whore of Babylon can be associated with capitol cities that "stray" from God's ways and adore "Earthly ways". So historically, Jerusalem could have been considered as such.

That said, in all likelihood, John was referring to the capitol city of Rome at the time:

First Peter (1 Peter 5:13) implies the author is in "Babylon", which has been held to be a coded reference to Rome.[8][9][10] Many Biblical scholars[11][12] believe that "Babylon" is a metaphor for the pagan Roman Empire at the time it persecuted Christians, before the Edict of Milan in 313. According to Eusebius of Caesarea Babylon would be Rome or the Roman Empire:

Some biblical scholars recognize that "Babylon" is a cipher for Rome or the Roman Empire but believe Babylon is not limited to the Roman city of the first century. Craig Koester says outright that "the whore is Rome, yet more than Rome."[14] It "is the Roman imperial world, which in turn represents the world alienated from God."[15] Some exegetes interpret the passage as a scathing critique of a servant people of Rome who do the Empire's bidding, interpreting that the author of Revelation was speaking of the Herodians—a party of Jews friendly to Rome and open to its influence, like the Hellenizers of centuries past—and later, corrupt Hasmoneans, where the ruler of Jerusalem or Roman Judea exercised his power at the pleasure of the Roman emperor, and was dependent on Roman influence, like Herod the Great in the Gospel of Luke.[citation needed]

In 4 Ezra,[16][17] 2 Baruch[18] and the Sibylline Oracles,[19] "Babylon" is a cryptic name for Rome.[20] In Revelation 17:9 it is said that she sits on "seven mountains",[21] typically understood as the seven hills of Rome.[22][23][24][25][26] A Roman coin minted under the Emperor Vespasian (ca. 70 AD) depicts Rome as a woman sitting on seven hills.[27]

View attachment 849466

According to the International Standard Bible Encyclopedia, "The characteristics ascribed to this Babylon apply to Rome rather than to any other city of that age: (a) as ruling over the kings of the earth (Revelation 17:18); (b) as sitting on seven mountains (Revelation 17:9); (c) as the center of the world's merchandise (Revelation 18:3, 11–13); (d) as the corrupter of the nations (Revelation 17:2; 18:3; 19:2); (e) as the persecutor of the saints (Revelation 17:6)."[28]

First Peter (1 Peter 5:13) implies the author is in "Babylon", which has been held to be a coded reference to Rome.[8][9][10] Many Biblical scholars[11][12] believe that "Babylon" is a metaphor for the pagan Roman Empire at the time it persecuted Christians, before the Edict of Milan in 313. According to Eusebius of Caesarea Babylon would be Rome or the Roman Empire:

It says where our Lord was crucified... He wasn't crucified in Rome.

Do you realize that Jesus was teaching the only way to understand and comply with the Divine commands that leads to the fulfillment of the promise of abundant blessings and eternal life?

How else can anyone worship God, as Jesus worshipped God, if not by obeying his commands?

Jesus didn't go to Sunday school or church... He didn't carry around a bible and prayed in secret

anyway, I'm glad you're satisfied with the simplicity of not understanding what Jesus died for, what he taught about divine law or how to obtain salvation, which isn't about reciting a few words
I know what Jesus died for.

What is your reason for mocking me? I keep the commandments.

When the prophet speaks of the end of the age of darkness when the celestial powers will be shaken, stars will fall from the sky, mountains will crumble, and valleys lifted up it is not about cosmic catastrophe but social upheaval and change that does not require bloodshed in the US.

whats up with all of the blood lust oozing from the unclean lips of all of you drooling 'believers'?
I agree.

Millions, contrary to surada's belief she is not in the mainstream. She is a Preterist and that is a very small sliver of the faith.
The Scofield heresy has become mainstream since Hal Lindsey wrote the Late, Great Planet Earth. That was hard to see churches and families breaking up.

I know what Jesus died for.

What is your reason for mocking me? I keep the commandments.

If you interpret the Divine commands literally, you do not keep the commandments.

The concern of God who is Spirit is not about diet, fashion, or the sexual preferences of consenting adults. Like Jesus said its not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person its what comes out of the mouth because in the mind is where every evil originates. This reveals that the hidden subject of kosher law is not about food but teaching, ideologies, words, etc. The creatures described in great detail, whether clean or unclean, represent human archetypes.

For instance, one cannot comply with the literal interpretation of the law which prohibits eating the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate without violating the deeper implications of that exact same law because the teaching that the subject of kosher law is about what to eat or not eat for meals is the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate. The words used are figurative, the subjects hidden, not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used. Swine represent people who "just believe" without ruminating, thinking deeply and rationally to discern whether it is clean or unclean teaching that will either enlighten or confuse.

Examples of the consequence, death, for failing to heed that instruction are displayed here daily.

This is what Jesus died trying to teach people. This is what he meant by saying, "Eat my flesh"

Here is the wisdom of God in giving the Law.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back