There is no longer any doubt, America is now a Plutocracy

You idiots only get your panties in a bunch when it isn't a democrat in office. When they do it? Meh, politics as usual.

Haaaaaaaaaaccccccckkkkkkkkkk.
The distinction however is that the elites who supported Obama were ok with raising taxes on the more wealthy to provide gummit benefits to those with less wealth. The forces coming to bear on Trump are the reverse of Robin Hood, and that ain't what he promised in the campaign.

Actually those supporting Obama were Ok with raising taxes to fund an even larger federal bureaucracy, giving cushy jobs to some of our less productive citizens. "Helping" the poor is just a side benefit to them.

Marty, we all get it. You have no clue and persist in proving it.

Awww. did I smash one of your cherished perceptions? You were one of the government drones I was talking about. You got yours, and fuck everyone else.

You idiots only get your panties in a bunch when it isn't a democrat in office. When they do it? Meh, politics as usual.

The distinction however is that the elites who supported Obama were ok with raising taxes on the more wealthy to provide gummit benefits to those with less wealth. The forces coming to bear on Trump are the reverse of Robin Hood, and that ain't what he promised in the campaign.

Actually those supporting Obama were Ok with raising taxes to fund an even larger federal bureaucracy, giving cushy jobs to some of our less productive citizens. "Helping" the poor is just a side benefit to them.

Awww. did I smash one of your cherished perceptions? You were one of the government drones I was talking about. You got yours, and fuck everyone else.

I got mine because I met the MQ's, passed written and oral exams and was promoted five times. Your envy is obvious and your ignorance enormous, no one gave me anything; I earned what I have generally by following the Golden Rule and seeking win-win outcomes from the get-go.

I got mine because I met the MQ's, passed written and oral exams and was promoted five times. Your envy is obvious and your ignorance enormous, no one gave me anything; I earned what I have generally by following the Golden Rule and seeking win-win outcomes from the get-go.

I'll take flimsy rationalizations for $600 Alex.....

You were a government drone, nothing more.

Last edited by a moderator:

This is not news, it's been going on for decades. Where have you been? And welcome back to the USA.

Duh! The rich get richer is more than a platitude today, it is the goal of Trump&Co. Trickle down economic theory was based on that goal and framed the current economic conditions which exist today and created the Great Recession.

We are a consumer driven economy, and our consumers are supporting China, et al, because of wage inequity, primarily. The solution to this problem is not simple, trade wars can lead to shooting wars if we are to follow Trump's impulses. The issue is extremely complicated as will be shown during the meeting in Hamburg beginning tomorrow.

Hopefully Trump has been counseled not to push another member out of his way and puff out his chest again; hopefully he listened.

You cherry pick facts in an effort to prove your ideology
I don't need to "prove" my ideology. And your statement really illustrates the left's thought process.

You people start with the conclusion (in this case, your ideology) and then work backwards to "prove" it by searching for anything that will support your pre-determined conclusion. Conservatives start with the facts, follow them wherever they may lead, and then use them to build their ideology.
Any post containing the words "you people" is worth ignoring for the very reasons you cite.

Indeed. How many clintonista's do you want to be running this country? Boooshes? Seems to me that if you actually believed the bullshit you peddle you would be applauding the trump win. But, you only care about it when YOUR oligarchs lose.

Which makes you a liar.

Herein are three things to consider for those who believe calling me a liar is a substantive and thoughtful post:
  • Shelby County v. Holder, 570 U.S. 2 (2013)
  • Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission 558 U.S. 310 (2010)
  • McCutcheon v. Federal Election Commission, 572 U.S. ___ (2014)
These are in addition to the three links in the OP.

The reason why I call you a liar is because you ignore the sins of the left and only consider the sins of the right. Both sides are equally to blame for this sad state of affairs but you don't care. Thus your well earned appellation of liar.

That's fair enough, would you like me to include chapters on each era of world history, or simply the economic history of the US? I've taken courses in both subject areas at the U. including the History of Labor and The Diplomatic History of the US (a study on each Sect. of State)

Lies by omission is a fair comment, it simply does not apply on a topical issue which herein is what Trump has brought to the table. That you do not see a difference today, from all of yesterdays, puts you squarely in the camp of the Ostrich Party.

Yes. By all means. Please do so and then please also comment on why it is still OK to steal from the middle class. I am interested in the logic you will use. And by all means use the zinn crap that I am sure you're itching to promote in the hopeful belief that only you have read it. By all means please do so.

Indeed. How many clintonista's do you want to be running this country? Boooshes? Seems to me that if you actually believed the bullshit you peddle you would be applauding the trump win. But, you only care about it when YOUR oligarchs lose.

Which makes you a liar.

Herein are three things to consider for those who believe calling me a liar is a substantive and thoughtful post:

The reason why I call you a liar is because you ignore the sins of the left and only consider the sins of the right. Both sides are equally to blame for this sad state of affairs but you don't care. Thus your well earned appellation of liar.

That's fair enough, would you like me to include chapters on each era of world history, or simply the economic history of the US? I've taken courses in both subject areas at the U. including the History of Labor and The Diplomatic History of the US (a study on each Sect. of State)

Lies by omission is a fair comment, it simply does not apply on a topical issue which herein is what Trump has brought to the table. That you do not see a difference today, from all of yesterdays, puts you squarely in the camp of the Ostrich Party.

Yes. By all means. Please do so and then please also comment on why it is still OK to steal from the middle class. I am interested in the logic you will use. And by all means use the zinn crap that I am sure you're itching to promote in the hopeful belief that only you have read it. By all means please do so.

When have I ever suggested it is ok to steal from the Middle Class (and who do you think steals from us?)?

Here's a primary on trickle down theory:

Trickle-down economics - Wikipedia

Which makes you a liar.

When have I ever suggested it is ok to steal from the Middle Class (and who do you think steals from us?)?

Here's a primary on trickle down theory:

Trickle-down economics - Wikipedia

You claimed you were going to educate us. I hope that your uni, that you're so proud of, didn't allow you to use wiki (my wife doesn't allow her students to use it) as that source is always questionable. So, I am waiting. Regale us with a massive demonstration of your keen intellect and educated observations.

Which makes you a liar.

Sure, I'll write a tome ...

"Being a history of civilization in Egypt and the Near East to the death of Alexander, and in India, China, Japan from the beginning to our own day, with an introduction on the nature and foundation of civilization"

The above is taken from book one, "Our Oriental Heritage", and includes 10 other books available for only $329.67 from Amazon. They include photographs too.

Now, seriously, explain why you must lie?

First explain what you meant by stealing from the Middle Class and then claim I support such a theft.

Which makes you a liar.

Sure, I'll write a tome ...

"Being a history of civilization in Egypt and the Near East to the death of Alexander, and in India, China, Japan from the beginning to our own day, with an introduction on the nature and foundation of civilization"

The above is taken from book one, "Our Oriental Heritage", and includes 10 other books available for only $329.67 from Amazon. They include photographs too.

Now, seriously, explain why you must lie?

First explain what you meant by stealing from the Middle Class and then claim I support such a theft.

More cut and paste I see. That the best you can do mr "expert"?

Why does a rich donor want ObamaCare "repealed and replaced"? It's not as if the rich can't afford the best insurance in the world.

The real reason is the House and Senate bills aren't actually repeals or replacements of ObamaCare. They are actually giant tax repeals for the rich.

ObamaCare will continue to live on if either of those bills are enacted.

Trump's Chumps have STILL not caught on to these facts.

How many times did the GOP repeal ObamaCare while Obama was President? 60 times? Something like that.

And now the GOP suddenly won't repeal ObamaCare now that they own both houses of Congress and the White House.

It is simply AMAZING the rubes haven't figured out they have been massively hoaxed all these years. :lol:

They just sit there and take it! :eek-52:

This is not news, it's been going on for decades. Where have you been? And welcome back to the USA.

Duh! The rich get richer is more than a platitude today, it is the goal of Trump&Co. Trickle down economic theory was based on that goal and framed the current economic conditions which exist today and created the Great Recession.

We are a consumer driven economy, and our consumers are supporting China, et al, because of wage inequity, primarily. The solution to this problem is not simple, trade wars can lead to shooting wars if we are to follow Trump's impulses. The issue is extremely complicated as will be shown during the meeting in Hamburg beginning tomorrow.

Hopefully Trump has been counseled not to push another member out of his way and puff out his chest again; hopefully he listened.

Check history dude. It also occurred in the 1920's leading into the Great Depression. When you have economic expansion, the innovators and investors will always do much better in scale than others. Blame whichever political party you want to if it makes you feel better about your lot in life.

IMG_0559.PNG

Check history dude. It also occurred in the 1920's leading into the Great Depression. When you have economic expansion, the innovators and investors will always do much better in scale than others. Blame whichever political party you want to if it makes you feel better about your lot in life.

View attachment 137350

Check history dude, begin much earlier; study the Gilded Age and the Panic of 1907.

View attachment 137350

Check history dude, begin much earlier; study the Gilded Age and the Panic of 1907.

So you agree with me. It's been going on for a very long time, and your OP declaring that it has just now become a plutocracy is at best very late. Thank you, we agree.

Let me guess: you think rich Democrat donors don't do the same thing?

You've guessed wrong! The Power Elite includes liberals, progressives, conservatives and neo fascists - as a group they do not agree on much, what they agree on is maintaining their power and control over the rest of us.

Forum List

Back