There is no such thing as a "Palestinian."

Hollie cannot be bothered with the Facts.

She is consumed with Hate of Muslims.

Her Hate even renders her incapable of spelling either Muslim or Jew correctly.

I expect she writes from a mental hospital.

Aside from your usual tactic of spamming the thread when your arguments fail, I noticed you could construct no argument to refute my comments.

Your feelings may be hurt when your islamist ideology is exposed as self-defeating, but that's no excuse for your inability to address the facts.

I saw no arguments or facts to respond to, just Hollies normal hate rant.

You chose to cower from addressing my challenge to your lies.

You're totally confused.

The disputed territories are termed disputed for a reason.

Not called disputed territories.

ZIONIST fantasies on display again!

Your islamist fantasies are indefensible.

78. The Court would observe that, under customary international law as reflected (see paragraph 89 below) in Article 42 of the Regulations Respecting the Laws and Customs of War on Land annexed to the Fourth Hague Convention of 18 October 1907 (hereinafter "the Hague Regulations of 1907"), territory is considered occupied when it is actually placed under the authority of the hostile army, and the occupation extends only to the territory where such authority has been established and can be exercised.The territories situated between the Green Line (see paragraph 72 above) and the former eastern boundary of Palestine under the Mandate were occupied by Israel in 1967 during the armed conflict between Israel and Jordan. Under customary international law, these were therefore occupied territories in which Israel had the status of occupying Power. Subsequent events in these territories, as described in paragraphs 75 to 77 above, have done nothing to alter this situation. All these territories (including East Jerusalem) remain occupied territories and Israel has continued to have the status of occupying Power.

Study Guide: legal status of territories and Jerusalem

The only reason you want it to be about the jews, is because you're too pussy to take responsibility for the shit things Israel has done to the Palestinian's.

You choose to ignore the hate spewed by anti-Semitic twits like Sherri and Nazi skanks like Holston because you're too pussy to stand up to those who share your hate. If you want credibility you're gonna have to repudiate the Jew-haters.

Criticism of the Zionist Regime/Israel is not hate of Jews.

If Israel would end her Occupation and Apartheid and human rights abuses, people of conscience would be happy to stop addressing these egregious social justice issues of our century.

I know of no greater social justice issue the world faces today than the Israeli Occupation of Palestine/Israeli Palestinian conflict.
Nah, you hate Jews and therefore you hate Israel. That's how it usually works.

I mean, what does a person say? It's like saying the word Muslim doesn't appear in the Koran. That's how outrageous her claim is.
What's outrageous, is you acting like you know what's in the Qu'ran, when you don't even know how to spell it.
No dipweed, in the West it's spelled many ways; Quran, Q'ran, Qu'ran usually used by Muslims, and Westerners spell it Koran. And how would you know what's inside it, Nazi boy?

A Palestinian is anyone who lives in the geographical area known as Palestine, Jews, arabs, Christians.... Just like some people are grouped European or South American.
There was no such thing as a "Palestinian" Arab up until the 1960's when Arab invaders conveniently stole the name given to the Jews of the region. Up until that time, calling an Arab a Palestinian would be an insult because it meant you were calling him a Jew.

True story. :cool:

Perhaps then the Arabs should go back to Egypt, Jordan, Syria, and Saudi Arabia, all Muslim lands which they came from.

Last edited:
Not called disputed territories.

ZIONIST fantasies on display again!

78. The Court would observe that, under customary international law as reflected (see paragraph 89 below) in Article 42 of the Regulations Respecting the Laws and Customs of War on Land annexed to the Fourth Hague Convention of 18 October 1907 (hereinafter "the Hague Regulations of 1907"), territory is considered occupied when it is actually placed under the authority of the hostile army, and the occupation extends only to the territory where such authority has been established and can be exercised.The territories situated between the Green Line (see paragraph 72 above) and the former eastern boundary of Palestine under the Mandate were occupied by Israel in 1967 during the armed conflict between Israel and Jordan. Under customary international law, these were therefore occupied territories in which Israel had the status of occupying Power. Subsequent events in these territories, as described in paragraphs 75 to 77 above, have done nothing to alter this situation. All these territories (including East Jerusalem) remain occupied territories and Israel has continued to have the status of occupying Power.

See if you can find something to cut and paste about Jordan occupying the West Bank prior to 1967.

It seems you islamist sympathies are rather one-sided.

See if you can find something to cut and paste about Jordan occupying the West Bank prior to 1967.

The International Court of Justice holds Israel occupies East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza since 1967 and I provided the actual text from the court opinion where this finding of this court, the highest intl legal authority in our world, appears.

Israel occupies these lands, there are no disputed territories.

This issue has been definitively decided by the highest legal court in our world, in 2004.

Deal with the real world , get out of Zionist Fantasyland.

The International Court of Justice holds Israel occupies East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza since 1967 and I provided the actual text from the court opinion where this finding of this court, the highest intl legal authority in our world, appears.

This issue has been definitively decided by the highest legal court in our world, in 2004.

So, obviously, you have no issue with occupation when it's done by your islamist heroes.

The International Court of Justice holds Israel occupies East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza since 1967 and I provided the actual text from the court opinion where this finding of this court, the highest intl legal authority in our world, appears.ISrar

So, obviously, you have no issue with occupation when it's done by your islamist heroes.

Israel is the Occupier, deal with it.

The International Court of Justice holds Israel occupies East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza since 1967 and I provided the actual text from the court opinion where this finding of this court, the highest intl legal authority in our world, appears.ISrar

Actually, your insensate Joooo hatreds deriving from your islamist politico-religious ideology leaves you poorly equipped to understand that it is arab beggars and squatters who are the occupiers.

Actually, your insensate Joooo hatreds deriving from your islamist politico-religious ideology leaves you poorly equipped to understand that it is arab beggars and squatters who are the occupiers.

That is an opinion of a hate filled Zionist, filled with lies.

As I keep having to restate, I am not a Muslim or Islamist or a hater of the "Joooo", whoever that is (not a word in the English language).

These are Hollie Facts!

lmao

That is an opinion of a hate filled Zionist, filled with lies.

As I keep having to restate, I am not a Muslim or Islamist or a hater of the "Joooo", whoever that is (not a word in the English language).

These are Hollie Facts!

lmao
You are not a Muslim or Jew hater, but guess who is? Yup. Same shit. Did you convert officially?

Arabs are occupying white land (Jews, Christians...). They should get out or be kicked out.

What are you talking about?

Israel occupies East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza.

And this is not a Cowboys and Indians struggle.

Israel does not occupy Gaza. You insist on furthering this silly notion of which you are utterly ignorant and clueless.

Both the West Bank and Gaza were previously areas controlled by Israel after being annexed from war mongering arabs.

How many times do you need to be corrected on these issues?

Arabs are occupying white land (Jews, Christians...). They should get out or be kicked out.

Israel does not occupy Gaza. You insist on furthering this silly notion of which you are utterly ignorant and clueless.

Both the West Bank and Gaza were previously areas controlled by Israel after being annexed from war mongering arabs.

Yes, they do.

I already addressed The Intl Court of Justice Opinion that makes that finding and the UN confirms the Occupation of Gaza continues.

Yes, they do.

I already addressed The Intl Court of Justice Opinion that makes that finding and the UN confirms the Occupation of Gaza continues.

UN We Still Consider Gaza Occupied

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes, they do.

How is Gaza occupied (by other than Islamic terrorists), when "Palestinian" arabs voted in a terror syndicate?

How is Gaza occupied (by other than Islamic terrorists), when Israel has no presence in Gaza?

You're suffering from delusions again, right?

Yes, they do.

How is Gaza occupied (by other than Islamic terrorists), when "Palestinian" arabs voted in a terror syndicate?

How is Gaza occupied (by other than Islamic terrorists), when Israel has no presence in Gaza?

You're suffering from delusions again, right?

The legal concept is Israel exercises effective control of Gaza, they control her borders and impose an unlawful Blockade on Gaza.

I accept the conclusions of the International authorities that Israel occupies Gaza.

You can keep hanging onto those Zionist Fantasies of yours, you seem too much of a weakling and wimp to face the truth about Zionist Israel.

Forum List

Back