There is no such thing as a "Palestinian."

Nothing but net by Roudy.
dirk-swish-o.gif

NUTBAR Sherri:
Try again, Wikipedia is not a credible source.

Ha ha ha. And your garbage site is?

Seriously the outrageous shit you guys come up with: "the word 'Jew' doesn't exist in the Bible".

Does this even need to be disproven? Only an insane person totally blinded by hate would make such a claim.

Last edited:
No posts that are "Illuminati or Jew conspiracy" , never heard of such things, more Zionist fantasies , I guess.

Post 170 is the post you seem incapable of responding to.

Another poster alleged Israel militarily took land from Egypt in 1948 that is part of Israel today. (And they compared it to the US acquiring land in America. ) This is a false allegation.

Is it your claim that Israel acquired land from Egypt in 1948 that rightfully belongs to Israel today?

Your post #25 your link:eusa_whistle:

Origin of the Word Jew

What are the factual inaccuracies in the paragraph I quoted?

There was no word Jew when any Scriptures were originally written.

is sherri still insisting talking about some "scriptures" written in english?
Reminds me of the line by PROFESSOR HIGGINS in MY FAIR LADY----when he
castigates ELIZA for ruining THE LANGUAGE OF THE BIBLE

The writings of the new testament goes to great pain to render
JESUS A JUDEAN -----a person of the same tribe as KING DAVID ----
ie a descendant of JUDAH ------he is even presented as being BORN in
the HEREDITARY--- to the JUDEANS---- town of Bethlehem------the lineage christians
used to link Jesus to the tribe of Judah was via his father Joseph,

There is a reason-----JUDAH was designated by JACOB as -----the progenitor of
THE ROYAL LINE-----for------the KINGDOM OF ISRAEL

did anyone here ever read the bible?

PERSON OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH----YEHUDAH is a YEHUDI ----english...jew

where is roudy??? I am willing to admit that the phrase
bagels and lox does not exist in the
bible
they is a word for cucumber in the bible---hard for me
to pronounce-----but no tomato as far as I know

Sherri just posting the same garbage clips, the same anti semitic crap, over and over again, like a lost zombie. LOL

Come on Sherri, hit us with another of your funny lines. Your claim that the word "Jew" is made up and isn't in the Bible was the best! :clap:

Can you give us another one like that to make our weekend?! Please please pretty please! Ha ha ha.

NUTBAR Sherri:

Seriously the outrageous shit you guys come up with: "the word 'Jew' doesn't exist in the Bible".

Does this even need to be disproven? Only an insane person totally blinded by hate would make such a claim.

Or post so proudly from a Nazi website.

NUTBAR Sherri:

Or post so proudly from a Nazi website.
I mean, what does a person say? It's like saying the word Muslim doesn't appear in the Koran. That's how outrageous her claim is.

Origin and identity of the so-called Palestinians

Palestinians are the newest of all the peoples on the face of the Earth, and began to exist in a single day by a kind of supernatural phenomenon that is unique in the whole history of mankind:

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.

This declaration by a true "Palestinian" should have some significance for a sincerely neutral observer. Indeed, there is no such a thing like a Palestinian people, or a Palestinian culture, or a Palestinian language, or a Palestinian history. There has never been any Palestinian state, neither any Palestinian archaeological find nor coinage. The present-day "Palestinians" are an Arab people, with Arab culture, Arabic language and Arab history. They have their own Arab states from where they came into the Land of Israel about one century ago to contrast the Jewish immigration. That is the historical truth. They were Jordanians (another recent British invention, as there has never been any people known as "Jordanians"), and after the Six-Day War in which Israel utterly defeated the coalition of nine Arab states and took legitimate possession of Judea and Samaria, the Arab dwellers in those regions underwent a kind of anthropological miracle and discovered that they were Palestinians - something they did not know the day before. Of course, these people having a new identity had to build themselves a history, namely, had to steal some others' history, and the only way that the victims of the theft would not complain is if those victims do no longer exist.

I am highlighting this post because it received five "Thanks." It was in answer to a question asked by Muslims. A fact/link is provided and ignored, as Muslims 'hit and run' post.

Muslims can not figure out that USMB viewers of this thread are pretty savy. USMB viewers can see blatant Muslim ignorance.

palestinians-protest.jpg

"So-called" Palestinians demonstrate against negotiations between Israel,
and the PLO in January 2012. Talk about total idiots. If Mexicans on
America's southern border pulled this crap, they would just be shot.
Israel, Palestine is part of your country, govern it any way you want.​

I am highlighting this post because it received five "Thanks." It was in answer to a question asked by Muslims. A fact/link is provided and ignored, as Muslims 'hit and run' post.

Muslims can not figure out that USMB viewers of this thread are pretty savy. USMB viewers can see blatant Muslim ignorance.

palestinians-protest.jpg

"So-called" Palestinians demonstrate against negotiations between Israel,
and the PLO in January 2012. Talk about total idiots. If Mexicans on
America's southern border pulled this crap, they would just be shot.
Israel, Palestine is part of your country, govern it any way you want.​
WTF are you talking about? You seem to be babbling incoherently.

I mean, what does a person say? It's like saying the word Muslim doesn't appear in the Koran. That's how outrageous her claim is.
What's outrageous, is you acting like you know what's in the Qu'ran, when you don't even know how to spell it.

oh gee-----sherri believes that Jesus spoke english and now Billo thinks muhummad wrote in
english-------this board gets more and more idiotic

"KORAN" is fine-------it is good enough the root of the word is---something
like K R H -----recitation-----it is a semitic root

I want to thank everyone here for the opportunity to examine these questions and look at History from another perspective.

I know I have studied in bible studies of the progressive revelation of God to mankind, over time.

I am now thinking more fully about how there is also a similar progressive shifting and evolving of mankind over time, as well.

And it is all part of Gods plan and purpose, that we always see through a glass darkly.

The world it is a changing.

Did you learn to worship Nazi websites in your "bible studies of the progressive revelation of God to mankind?"

I learned I need to more often look for authority in Biblical Scriptures by going to the original Greek texts.

There is nothing in any texts which suggests, requires or recommends using known Nazi websites as you do in support of your hate for Jews. The fact that you must use BibleBelievers.com to justify your hate would tell any rational person they are barking up the wrong tree. Pretending you have a prob with Israel is laughable. Your prob is clearly with the fact that Jews exist. Wake up and smell the hate you're shoveling. It's obvious.

Last edited:
There is nothing in any texts which suggest, require, or recommend using known Nazi websites as you do in support of your hate for Jews. The fact that you must use BibleBelievers.com to justify your hate would tell any rational person they are barking up the wrong tree. Pretending you have a prob with Israel is laughable. Your prob is clearly with the fact that Jews exist. Wake up and smell the hate you're shoveling. It's obvious.
The only reason you want it to be about the jews, is because you're too pussy to take responsibility for the shit things Israel has done to the Palestinian's.

oh gee-----sherri believes that Jesus spoke english and now Billo thinks muhummad wrote in
english-------this board gets more and more idiotic

"KORAN" is fine-------it is good enough the root of the word is---something
like K R H -----recitation-----it is a semitic root
My post was about Roudy, not the other guy.

Last edited:
There is nothing in any texts which suggest, require, or recommend using known Nazi websites as you do in support of your hate for Jews. The fact that you must use BibleBelievers.com to justify your hate would tell any rational person they are barking up the wrong tree. Pretending you have a prob with Israel is laughable. Your prob is clearly with the fact that Jews exist. Wake up and smell the hate you're shoveling. It's obvious.
The only reason you want it to be about the jews, is because you're too pussy to take responsibility for the shit things Israel has done to the Palestinian's.

You choose to ignore the hate spewed by anti-Semitic twits like Sherri and Nazi skanks like Holston because you're too pussy to stand up to those who share your hate. If you want credibility you're gonna have to repudiate the Jew-haters.

Last edited:
You choose to ignore the hate spewed by anti-Semitic twits like Sherri and Nazi skanks like Holston because you're too pussy to stand up to those who share your hate. If you want credibility you're gonna have to repudiate the Jew-haters.
You call everyone who criticizes Israel a "jew-hater". Even jews who criticize Israel, you call them "jew-hating-jews". You're doing your best to get people to believe any criticism of Israel is a result of "jew-hate" and nothing more.

When someone say's, "Israel is in violation of international law", it's because they hate jews, not because they are, in fact, in violation of international law? That's basically what you're trying to get people to believe. I'm sorry, but that dog don't hunt.

Sherri's not a "jew-hater". You just call her that, because you ain't got the chops to go toe-to-toe with her in a debate.

Forum List

Back