There oughta be a law that requires everyone to like gays

Stoning is awful. I knew of the practice due to reading about it and seeing blurry pics on news reports. I didn't fully grasp what it actually did to someone until I watched a movie on Netflix called The Stoning of Saraya.
Her husband didn't want her any more. He wanted to marry a 13 year old. So he and the village conspired to accuse her of fucking around with another guy..who was just her employer and gave her work cleaning his house because the husband didn't give her money for food for the kids.
They all went along with it and she was stoned. Her children thru stones as well. After she was dead, the 13 year old married soemone else, so he killed her for nothing. Which is besides the point.

This story was based on a true story. And it is horrific. But now, I know what stoning REALLY means. And it ain't pretty.

1. You dont know anything about what most americans think. There are plenty of homosexual day care providers and people are totally comfortable leaving their children with them. Same with teachers in school dumbass.

2. I played sports and we had a number of players on my various teams everyone knew was gay even though they never admitted it. Its not a big deal at all. No one cares but homophobes.

FALSE! You are talking nonsense. I've already posted links regarding the way Americans think of homosexuality. They weren't favorable. And who cares what YOU and your little football team did ? I'm talking about an entire society, not one person's football field.

http://guardianlv.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Gay-Marriage-North-South-Divide......-450x217.jpg

I dont care what you posted. The point is that all you homophobes are losing round after round and its funny to watch. :lol:

Most americans dont care if you are gay or not. Its just the homophobes that are latent homosexuals that still havent got the memo. Cant you figure out thats why you are losing?

FALSE! The "memo" ? HA HA. The memo is the same memo now as it always has been. Most Americans certainly DO care if you are queer or not. Just go ask 10 couples if they would hire a queer person to babysit their little boys, age 8, 10, and 12.
You might get ONE who would say yes. You're drinking the kool aid.

As for "losing"? :doubt: Most states in America ban gay marriage. Doesn't look like a loss to me. And when I owned a video dating service, with 3 branch offices in 3 counties. I had an openly proclaimed "Heterosexual Only" policy. No queer person ever even walked in my door in 12 years.

Last edited:
Which will happen first.

Voter ID cards... or

Before we are allowed to check the column for sexual preference we will have to provide an affidavit saying that we tried gay sex at least once and didn't like it.

Why does the religious people only pick on the gays?? What about the rest of the people they hate according to their scripture?
Why do they pick and choose what part of the bible to follow???

Hate according to scripture? Where do you get that? Are you speaking of the Koran or the Bible?

Forum List

Back