There should be more restrictions on what poor people can buy with food stamps.

I'm tall too claire don't get attached

hahaha

this is the age of the fuck boy and we will be the masters
“Tall” …. picturing bean pole for some reason. Increase weight training lifting twice your body weight, minimum recommendation for all bean poles.

“Tall” …. picturing bean pole for some reason. Increase weight training lifting twice your body weight, minimum recommendation for all bean poles.

I mean i'm 210 6 2 claire

just about perfect

great genes, great eyelashes

whew

Shit if i worked out i might be too handsome.

Welfare concerns the federal tax paying citizens that fund it. I'm not against welfare. I just think it should be done intelligently.

Welfare should concern the taxpayers.

Especially:

Welfare subsidies to oil companies
Welfare subsidies to pharmaceutical companies
Welfare subsidies to corporate farms
Welfare subsidies to Real Estate developers
Welfare subsidies to defense contractors
Welfare subsidies to sports team stadiums
Welfare subsides to red states that take more tax money than they pay out
Welfare subsidies to Israel
Welfare subsidies to billionaires in tax cuts
Welfare benefits to elected politicians that want to cut welfare benefits to those who pay taxes that pay for their welfare benefits
Welfare subsidies to private schools
Welfare subsidies to churches

Ghetto folks should be mandated for sterilization. A federal mandate sterilizing ghetto folks who save money and free up our hospitals to deal with gun shot wounds from the remaining ghetto folks and stuff.

Ghetto gunshot wounds are entirely the fault of the government War on Drugs, which entices with higher profits, but prevents the use of banks, credit cards, or even checks.

What does that have to do with the op???

Infants aren't eating the candy & pop. Mom and dad are and they're eating it at my expense.
I've noticed now many of the fast food restaurants have signs saying they accept ebt. As do the gas stations.

The abuse of this program has gone to absurd levels.

I personally would take it one step further than the op and restrict purchases of steak, lobster and other premium foods.

EBT includes SNAP but also other programs as well.
You can't use SNAP for fast food or gas stations, but you can use EBT.

Welfare should concern the taxpayers.

Especially:

Welfare subsidies to oil companies
Welfare subsidies to pharmaceutical companies
Welfare subsidies to corporate farms
Welfare subsidies to Real Estate developers
Welfare subsidies to defense contractors
Welfare subsidies to sports team stadiums
Welfare subsides to red states that take more tax money than they pay out
Welfare subsidies to Israel
Welfare subsidies to billionaires in tax cuts
Welfare benefits to elected politicians that want to cut welfare benefits to those who pay taxes that pay for their welfare benefits
Welfare subsidies to private schools
Welfare subsidies to churches

Learn what welfare is, not listen to every word of the Communist Party. Taking less money from people is not welfare you clown. Giving something that they never had before at taxpayer expense is welfare.

Yes, but as government pays for more and more, that means they'll be telling us, more and more, what they are willing to pay for. They take your money, and then give it back to you with "conditions". It's a growing trend and does an end-run around usual limits on state power.

The argument here is that if someone receives government benefits, they must knuckle under and do as they are told. The excuse is that they aren't forced to use the benefits - they could forgo them and avoid the state mandates. But that ignores the fact that they have paid, and will pay, for those programs whether they use them or not. Essentially, what the state is doing is taking your money and only giving it back if you do what they tell you.

SNAP's is a federal program funded by people who pay federal income tax which is only a little more than half the people in our country. It is not funded through sales taxes, property taxes, or payroll taxes. Therefore they are not funding SNAP's and likely never will.

The government is not telling you how to live or what you must eat. They are only telling you what they are willing to provide. It's just like an insurance company. They may cover doctors visits, surgeries, but no elective surgeries like face lifts or sex changes. They are not telling you how to live. If you want those things, pay for it yourself.

Then maybe focus on the huge swathe of our budget that is spent on old people who will be dead soon anyway?

Instead of children who will be around for a long time

The investments in children should be made by parents--not government. Parents raise their children, parents feed their children, and parents should provide medical care for their children.

Learn what welfare is, not listen to every word of the Communist Party. Taking less money from people is not welfare you clown. Giving something that they never had before at taxpayer expense is welfare.

When companies get advantages like roads, and don't pay as much as everyone else does for those roads, then that is welfare.
Agriculture subsidies are corporate welfare.
Selling oil, gas, coal, etc., from public lands, below value, is corporate welfare.

Remember most people on welfare are working. If you were a farmer getting food assistance, would you want the government to monitor what you're feeding your pigs and chickens?

Pigs and chickens become part of our food chain for consumption of other people. When a dog or cat dies, you bury it in the backyard. Apples and oranges.

Forum List

Back