There should be more restrictions on what poor people can buy with food stamps.

Yea and the sooner they die the better for society for all sorts of reasons

Makes no sense for a nation like us to be propping up our least useful demographic. When we refuse to do it with any other group

And it certainly makes no sense to be whining about welfare recipients with social security recipients running around.
Ah. I've just realized you aren't mentally or emotionally mature enough to have this conversation.

My bad, sorry I bothered you.

relative to wasting it on old people literally anything would be more efficient anyway
Ding, ding! A winner! Juicin wins the top ageist comment award for the day!

If you are able to live longer Juicin (if you are literally juicing you likely will) your short-sighted lenses will see things differently. I don’t have a clue what your age is, it doesn’t really matter. In general, most people consider others who are 10 to 12 years older than they are to be “older” or “old”, depending on the ages. One study supported it was only 7 years older than us that we consider another to be “old”, but I would assume that references younger ages like a 13 year-old considers a 20 year old to be old (as opposed to just older). I remember when I was a teenager and thought anyone over 35 could not really have any fun because they were too old, and I had active parents! haha Funny how perceptions change!

lol as some one who has a lot of his portfolio in crypto some years yes, that has happened more than once. But no one has ever lsot money holding BTC for 4 years.

If it goes down 50% do not fucking sell. Wait

I had a friend who bought Enron at 25 cents. Figuring it used to be an $80 stock. He thought it was bound to go back up again.

Instead it went to zero.

He won't admit how much he lost.

WHy would I need to do that?

I just would need to link you the bottom half of seniors who are just a giant money pit

Why would i let you buoy the takers with the rich? Obviously SS caps out. So if you capped it out you don't count.

That's the only way you pay more in tho. You die early or cap out. Otherwise sooner or later whatever benefits you gave will be clawed back. And even some people who cap out probably end up as takers if the survive long enough
Okay…well break it down for us somehow…”because I said so” doesn really work here.
What percentage of seniors collecting benefits are a net loss to taxpayers?

A can of pepsi has 41 grams of sugar.
Unreal! I don’t know how to solve this but that is absolutely a ridiculous amount. Thankfully, I stopped drinking soft drinks a few years ago except as a mixer I will admit, on occasion.

Covered in the last response.
Public funds shouldn't be used to supply candy and soda to poor people, and least of all during a sugar/obesity epidemic. I think it's plainly evident that that's ridiculous.

Successful people do not owe people candy any more than they owe them a PS5 or a flat screen T.V. The deal was that poor people are struggling to eat.

Yea and the sooner they die the better for society for all sorts of reasons

Makes no sense for a nation like us to be propping up our least useful demographic. When we refuse to do it with any other group

And it certainly makes no sense to be whining about welfare recipients with social security recipients running around.
Your words “Least useful” made me cringe. I’m going to add another award to your ageist one, but no need to elaborate on the fitting description.

If I were feeling more hyped today I’d call you out a little better. Maybe another cup of coffee will do it, please standby lol

Okay…well break it down for us somehow…”because I said so” doesn really work here.
What percentage of seniors collecting benefits are a net loss to taxpayers?

Well you'd have to do a much better job defining "net loss"

Net loss to federal tax payers?

Because that skews the numbers in my sides favor. They paid a lot of local tax over their life

But how do I find that data by state? You're asking a more complicated question than you realize.

Here is politico doing the simple calculation on what was paid into SS and what was paid out

Your words “Least useful” made me cringe. I’m going to add another award to your ageist one, but no need to elaborate on the fitting description.

Ohhhh boo hoo

I'm a nationalist honey

Yea old people are useless

Live with it. Especially in a time where society changes so fast and we have so few children. We don't need tens of millions of elder sages lol

You are no longer on top of the demographic pyramid because we no longer have a demography that looks like a pyramid.

because you are a LIBERAL
I'm liberal about american civil liberties...not mexican

lol

I don't use this term anymore (as a self identifier*) but we used to call being for American poor being treated well....Progressive

Public funds shouldn't be used to supply candy and soda to poor people, and least of all during a sugar/obesity epidemic. I think it's plainly evident that that's ridiculous.

Successful people do not owe people candy any more than they owe them a PS5 or a flat screen T.V.
you are wasting your time--they don't understand common sense

Forum List

Back