There should be more restrictions on what poor people can buy with food stamps.

I'm liberal about american civil liberties...not mexican

lol

I don't use this term anymore but we used to call being for American poor being treated well....Progressive
I'm not lib or conservative -I'm American and am pro-common sense ....that's where you people make mistakes--conservatives are for helping the poor also......but not for enabling stupidity/laziness/etc

I'm not lib or conservative -I'm American and am pro-common sense ....that's where you people make mistakes--conservatives are for helping the poor also......but not for enabling stupidity/laziness/etc

No no no you gotta try to set some first principles when you can

I'm a liberal when it comes to civil liberties. Not progressive. Liberal

Economics I'm wishy washy and centrist with a progressive nationalist slant

And for foreign policy i support a strict "structural realist" view that we just need to crush possible peers and leave the rest of it alone. In 2021 that rising peer is china. Most issues outside economics, which is just too complicated, I can articulate very easily and be relatively consistent. Especially by "liberal" standards.

Without knowing what you believe it becomes very easy to get caught up in the moment and support trends that are not going in the general direction you want. Contributing to problems you want to solve. Most obvious example of this is "anti racists" making whites be more racially activated and increasing races salience in our society.

Or trying to reduce spending and focusing on small welfare when social security is staring you in the face, but you don't want to see it because they paid some in....

Ohhhh boo hoo

I'm a nationalist honey

Yea old people are useless

Live with it. Especially in a time where society changes so fast and we have so few children. We don't need tens of millions of elder sages lol

You are no longer on top of the demographic pyramid because we no longer have a demography that looks like a pyramid.
You don’t have me pegged right I’m probably closer to your age, ageist, but I have a healthy outlook about people. Seems you get more than one thing wrong, likely a fixated mindset, ogre-like to your doormat wife, and hopefully no kids ever for you. You talk about the world being too full of wasted beings? You are a good representative of a lowly mindset who will never live to see your goals come to fruition. Mark my words, friend.

You always bloat what's being discussed. Government can't tell you what you can eat, they can only tell you what they are willing to pay for. If you want that large bag of mini-Reese's cups, then buy it with your own money and get fat as a hog. Nobody cares.
Yes, but as government pays for more and more, that means they'll be telling us, more and more, what they are willing to pay for. They take your money, and then give it back to you with "conditions". It's a growing trend and does an end-run around usual limits on state power.

The argument here is that if someone receives government benefits, they must knuckle under and do as they are told. The excuse is that they aren't forced to use the benefits - they could forgo them and avoid the state mandates. But that ignores the fact that they have paid, and will pay, for those programs whether they use them or not. Essentially, what the state is doing is taking your money and only giving it back if you do what they tell you.

No no no you gotta try to set some first principles when you can

I'm a liberal when it comes to civil liberties. Not progressive. Liberal

Economics I'm wishy washy and centrist with a progressive nationalist slant

And for foreign policy i support a strict "structural realist" view that we just need to crush possible peers and leave the rest of it alone. In 2021 that rising peer is china. Most issues outside economics, which is just too complicated, I can articulate very easily and be relatively consistent. Especially by "liberal" standards.

Without knowing what you believe it becomes very easy to get caught up in the moment and support trends that are not going in the general direction you want. Contributing to problems you want to solve. Most obvious example of this is "anti racists" making whites be more racially activated and increasing races salience in our society.

Or trying to reduce spending and focusing on small welfare when social security is staring you in the face, but you don't want to see it because they paid some in....
yes, you are anti-common sense--that's what ''progressives'' are

You don’t have me pegged right I’m probably closer to your age, ageist, but I have a healthy outlook about people. Seems you get more than one thing wrong, likely a fixated mindset, ogre-like to your doormat wife, and hopefully no kids ever for you. You talk about the world being too full of wasted beings? You are a good representative of a lowly mindset who will never live to see your goals come to fruition. Mark my words, friend.

Well then there there claire it's ok you may not have the strength to push down with the pillow but I've got plenty for us both

yes, you are anti-common sense--that's what ''progressives'' are

Harmonica you're in a thread full of people who can't see that social security is welfare

And calling me irrational....?

You're the only conservative in this thread who acknowledges the obvious. lol

Crept makes more sense because he at least is ok with welfare for everyone. No conflict there.

Harmonica you're in a thread full of people who can't see that social security is welfare

And calling me irrational....?

You're the only conservative in this thread who acknowledges the obvious. lol

Crept makes more sense because he at least is ok with welfare for everyone. No conflict there.
?????
1. we pay for SS
2. Crept is an idiot

Well then there there claire it's ok you may not have the strength to push down with the pillow but I've got plenty for us both
At least you have a little bit of humor in your psyche. Humor ranks high, even when a lowly type submits the joke.

At least you have a little bit of humor in your psyche. Humor ranks high, even when a lowly type submits the joke.
I'm tall too claire don't get attached

hahaha

this is the age of the fuck boy and we will be the masters

Public funds shouldn't be used to supply candy and soda to poor people, and least of all during a sugar/obesity epidemic. I think it's plainly evident that that's ridiculous.

Successful people do not owe people candy any more than they owe them a PS5 or a flat screen T.V. The deal was that poor people are struggling to eat.
I guess we're just going to have to disagree.

Forum List

Back