There's A Reason Why They Call It The Stupid Party

^^^^^ Perfect example why the Democrats lost the presidential election. ... :cool:
Actually, they lost the electoral college. Not the popular vote.

But those 3 million more people who voted for Hilary were illegals. Get your facts straight, mmmkay? You and your fake news and fake facts.

That is fake news and fake facts. I have not seen where even a thousand voted illegally much less 3 million. Try using facts.

I was joking. The 'mmmkay. was a give away I wasn't being serious . lol

Looks like the left hasn't learned that insulting and calling their political opponents names isn't a winning strategy...

You really have to wonder why the Dems were cheering and praising a man that clearly felt he not only was not interested in the proceedings but held all of them in contempt. He knew he could lie and their was nothing that congress could do about it. He felt he was above everyone of them. He felt felt self righteous and it showed.
Congress could jail him for contempt, but the GOP has too many pussies in their ranks to do jack about it.

Unlike the Bolsheviks....er, Democrats, the Republicans never seem to have that killer instinct.

That may be the reason that their minions leap to violence in place of debate.....

^^^^^ Perfect example why the Democrats lost the presidential election. ... :cool:

But those 3 million more people who voted for Hilary were illegals. Get your facts straight, mmmkay? You and your fake news and fake facts.

That is fake news and fake facts. I have not seen where even a thousand voted illegally much less 3 million. Try using facts.

Joking.....meaning lying.

"Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote
Thanks to a new poll, we now know that approximately 13% of illegal aliens vote. Since they are already criminals, stealing ID’s or using phony ID’s. lie to get welfare, steal jobs—why not vote as they to lose. Since they can not be deported or jailed, they have nothing to lose. Obama is protecting these law breakers."
Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review[/QUOTE]

13% of 60 million is 7.8 million illegal alien votes.

13% of 80 million is 10.4 million illegal alien votes.

Thanks to a new poll, we now know that approximately 13% of illegal aliens vote. Since they are already criminals, stealing ID’s or using phony ID’s. lie to get welfare, steal jobs—why not vote as they to lose. Since they can not be deported or jailed, they have nothing to lose. Obama is protecting these law breakers."

Ok but where are you getting that there are 80 million or even 60 million illegals in this country?

According to this website there were 12.5 million in 2017.

How Many Illegal Immigrants Are in the US? | FAIRus.org

So 13% of 12.5 million is 1.65 million votes, not 10.4 million as you state.

Still 1.65 million too many but don't use made up numbers to push your point as you lose credibility when you do.

Joking.....meaning lying.

"Ok but where are you getting that there are 80 million or even 60 million illegals in this country?

According to this website there were 12.5 million in 2017.

How Many Illegal Immigrants Are in the US? | FAIRus.org

So 13% of 12.5 million is 1.65 million votes, not 10.4 million as you state.

Still 1.65 million too many but don't use made up numbers to push your point as you lose credibility when you do.[/QUOTE]

Glad you asked, Airy....

"Est., 11 million illegals."

1. Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

2. "... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

There are between 50 million and 80 million illegal aliens living in this country.
Have you noticed that you have to press #1 for English?

3. James H. Walsh, formerly an Associate General Counsel of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in the United States Department of Justice, writes

"... the U.S. Census Bureau routinely undercounts and then adjusts upward total census numbers of Hispanics and other foreign nationals residing in the United States––counting only, of course, those willing to be counted. For the year 2000, the Census Bureau reported a total U.S. population count of “about 275 million” men, women, and children.

When the states and local governments challenged that number as an undercount, the total was corrected upward to 281.4 million, with no clear count of illegal aliens. The Hispanic 2000 census count was 32.8 million, but on re-count the Census Bureau adjusted this number upward to 35.3 million, a 13 percent increase."

How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

Increased the totals by 13%!!!

Now....hold on tight....this is gonna involve mathematics, so I may lose you here:

Soooo....if we apply that same 'adjustment' to the fabled 11 million....over a decade of so....we have almost 40 million.

But wait!!!

There's more!

4. Another way to arrive at the numbers of illegals in the country is to base it on the number of apprehensions and escapes.

"The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 million a year [in 2007]. A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:

My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

5. Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."

How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

....and that number is over a decade old!!!!!!

Gettin' this????

6. But other Border Patrol agents estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven......which would give a total of nearly 80 million illegals occupying our country.

The number of illegals would be at least.....at least.....60-80 million at this time.....permanently residing right here is this country.

Hence...even a tiny fraction of them voting would be 3-6 million votes.

Damn we only have 320 million people, so damn near a third of the entire population is illegal?

You need to check your sources LOL

This strzok fool completely implicated himself as a whitie-white-bread democrat when he disparaged rural Walmart customers as smelling of trump support whenever he ventured away from his friendly democrat confines of Whiteville in NOVA.

Damn we only have 320 million people, so damn near a third of the entire population is illegal?

You need to check your sources LOL

1. I am never wrong.

2. Those sources that I quote are experts in this area, not Liberal politicians.

3. The Democrats have admitted the reason they lie about the numbers:
"A secret strategy memo from the Left’s most influential think tank warns that Democrats face electoral oblivion unless they immediately double-down on their support for the young illegal immigrants known as the DREAMers.

DREAMers are a “critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” according to the memo dated Jan. 8.

Shielding DACA beneficiaries from enforced removal is so important to the left-wing agenda that Democrats have to “refuse to offer any votes for Republican spending bills that do not offer a fix for Dreamers and instead appropriate funds to deport them.”

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” states Palmieri’s memo.

“If Democrats don’t try to do everything in their power to defend Dreamers, that will jeopardize Democrats’ electoral chances in 2018 and beyond,” the memo states. “In short, the next few weeks will tell us a lot about the Democratic Party and its long-term electoral prospects.”

…they tend to be underachievers, less educated and less established than typical Americans.

According to the nonpartisan Center for Immigration Studies, about 24 percent of DREAMers are functionally illiterate and 46 percent possess only “basic” English ability. Only 49 percent have a high school diploma, even though a majority are now adults.”
Democrats Must Embrace DREAMers or Face Doom, Says Secret Left-Wing Memo

4. We have far more than 320 million people...

5. See Item #1

From what I watched the Strzok hearing showed how hysterical and unhinged the democrats are. It was amusing how they praise the FBI on one hand and attack ICE on the other.
I think when it all comes out, it's going to be surprising. Remember, in Nazi Germany, many Germans were deeply ashamed when the full truth came out about what they had done.

Will ICE agents be able to live with what they’re doing to migrant children? Will you?

I suspect a growing number of honorable ICE and border patrol and social workers other agents involved in carrying out such policies in California and the other border states are developing a fiercely bad conscience. I would bet that many of them find it increasingly hard to sleep at night and increasingly difficult to rationalize what they are doing. It’s likely that they go home and don’t – perhaps can’t – talk about what their jobs now entail. I suspect that many of these men and women feel deep shame at what their government, in our names, is asking them to do.

When the government embraces terror against particular groups, whether or not we work for that government we must all say “not in our name.” If we don’t, if we acquiesce or turn a blind eye, then as a culture, a democracy, we go silently into the dark, lethal night of totalitarianism.

-------------------------------------

To Republicans, that may look good right now because the GOP is 90% white. They are terrified the country is changing. Rather than embracing that change and guiding it, they are resisting it in such a way, they will leave behind what they once were a part of in tatters. We are seeing it every day.
Got to love someone whose post starts out with Nazi then devolves into "I suspect". Yet tends to disregard that there are laws voted on by not just a handful but by a majority of those chosen by the majority of the American people. But laws are only to be followed if you agree with them seems to be the idea of some.
Yea, laws that say a person coming here seeking asylum has a right to a hearing.

Yea, laws that don't put a limit on people who come to our entry ports seeking asylum.

Breaking the law is finding them guilty of a crime when they are only fleeing danger.

Breaking the law is telling those at the border that the country is full and so they need to go away.

Oh, we know that law all right.

Apparently Republicans don't. Worse, they don't even care to know.

Well, they won't be in charge forever.
Hey Deany you should at least get a grip on reality before you try to post. Those being stopped at a border entry post were not separated. Those caught sneaking across the border were.

Forum List

Back