There's no such thing as "Judeo-Christian"

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
That's a term invented by Jews, so they could get the Christians of America to assist them in their fight against Islam.

You are either Christian or Jewish, you can't be both. There's nothing a Jew hates more than Christ. They hate Christ more than Islam, but they need American Christians to fight for them, so they invented the term Judeo-Christian.

Wake up, Christians. You are not Jews. You will never be Jews. And Jews will never be Christians.

There's no such thing as "Judeo-Christian"

Thank goodness. This was getting awkward.

hebrews-roots-movement-cult-exposed-by-messianic-christian-jew-mark-biltz-jim-staley-119-ministries.jpg

Republicans always say the Jews are "God's chosen people," which makes me wonder why they don't convert to Judaism? Makes no sense.

Read the Bible...it will make perfect sense.

Republicans say it because God says it.

Deuteronomy 14:2

"For you are a holy people to the LORD your God, and the LORD has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.

That's a term invented by Jews, so they could get the Christians of America to assist them in their fight against Islam.

You are either Christian or Jewish, you can't be both. There's nothing a Jew hates more than Christ. They hate Christ more than Islam, but they need American Christians to fight for them, so they invented the term Judeo-Christian.

Wake up, Christians. You are not Jews. You will never be Jews. And Jews will never be Christians.
Wrong. I was born a Gentile. When I believed on the Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior according to Romans 10:9,10 I inwardly became a Jew. Inwardly I am a Jew according to the Word of God. (see Romans 2:29). I am a Christian and I consider the family of Abraham to be my family. More so than my own blood. The bond is forged as strongly as the Hebrew Bible which is the Word of God. Old and New Testament bound together in one book. I love the Jewish people and it is not based on whether they love me, hate me or feel indifferent towards me. I love them because my God loves them and if I have to lay down my life for them I will. Those of you who are trying to incite antisemitism on the internet and destroy the bond between Christian and Jew are only serving to strengthen our bond to one another. You will never cause any true Christian to hate the Jewish people. Anyone who does not love the Jewish people does not love God.

Republicans always say the Jews are "God's chosen people," which makes me wonder why they don't convert to Judaism? Makes no sense.

"For you are a holy people to the LORD your God, and the LORD has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.
Then why haven't you converted to Judaism? Or conversely, have you tried to convince any Jews to accept Christ as their savior?

It's not Republicans that say Jews are God's chosen people, it's Jews that say that, as they have for thousands of years, well before Republicanism.

God made promises to the People of Israel in the First Covenant, we call it the Old Covenant, but it is still in force, as God's promise can never be broken or rescinded. With the Christians, originally termed the Gentiles, God made a New Covenant...a Second Covenant...to save those who were not the descendants of Abraham. The Covenant with Israel has a lot of rules, like that one with the shellfish you all love so much. There are a lot of offering that must be given to absolve sin...because there was no Jesus to be the ultimate sacrifice that would wash away the sins of man by Grace, not though works.

Today's Jewish people do not believe Jesus was the Messiah...Christians do.

So a Christian...a believer in Jesus Christ... probably wouldn't convert to Judaism without first falling away from the Church.

It is more likely a follower of Judaism would come to believe Christ is indeed the Messiah prophesied in the Old Testament.

Last edited:

It's not Republicans that say Jews are God's chosen people, it's Jews that say that, as they have for thousands of years, well before Republicanism.
A republican just said it above in this very thread. I've seen too many republicans say it to allow you to lie about it.

God made promises to the People of Israel in the First Covenant, we call it the Old Covenant, but it is still in force, as God's promise can never be broken or rescinded. With the Christians, originally termed the Gentiles, God made a New Covenant...a Second Covenant...to save those who were not the descendants of Abraham. The Covenant with Israel has a lot of rules, like that one with the shellfish you all love so much. There are a lot of offering that must be given to absolve sin...because there was no Jesus to be the ultimate sacrifice that would wash away the sins of man by Grace, not though works.

Thanks I've never thought about it that way. I appreciate your sincerity.

Then why haven't you converted to Judaism? Or conversely, have you tried to convince any Jews to accept Christ as their savior?

I was writing the post above on the tablet...takes a lot longer that way.

I think it explains why I wouldn't convert to Judaism.

Do I try to convert Jews? No. We're all going to the same place...just taking different routes.

I try not to be pushy with my proselytizing. When folk ask questions, I try to answer them as best I can.

Last edited:

A republican just said it above in this very thread. I've seen too many republicans say it to allow you to lie about it.

Lie? Where did I lie?

Secondly, you've committed the logical fallacy of anecdote. You didn't address my argument, you talked about your own, unverifiable experience.

Lastly, just because a Republican acknowledges the Jew's age-old claim, that doesn't mean he wants to practice the faith. He might be a Christian...or even a Muslim. They're good with God too.

The term was conjured up to get Christians to leave us the fuck alone.
And by the way, the NT didn't offer one stitch of anything new, and if you believe it did, you're just proving you've never read your Jewish Scripture.

Well...in all fairness the term Judeo/Christian, in my experience, has mostly been used by atheists, such as myself, as just a means of indicating that both Jews, and Christians derive their genesis from the same God myths.

Forum List

Back