They All Do It, This One Just Got Caught

casablanca-shocked.gif

Yeah, me too.

Our system is in Big Trouble, people.

Politicians generally range from scum to stinky shit. Listen up bub and I am only going to tell you this once...

PC was invented by the lying rhetoricians as code so they would not say anything that would hurt their chances of gaining power. It has no bearing to truth; it only counts for what is politically expedient to winning the popular vote.

The ignorant, bamboozled people want to be PC...even though they are not running for office.

It takes a special kind of asshole that wants to control people and keep them under their thumb. A person that is hell-bent for power at any cost, one that is greedy and egomaniacal. And that asshole's name is a politician.

reps party of losers.jpg

So not only is Benedict Donald guilty of a FELONY but also ..... " According to the indictment, he not only refused to return the documents for many months, but he also obstructed justice by enlisting others to destroy evidence and then to lie about it. In contrast, Mr. Biden turned in classified documents to the National Archives and the Department of Justice, consented to the search of multiple locations including his homes, sat for a voluntary interview. and in other ways cooperated with the investigation.
He was president.

That's where your claims collapse. Just like Clinton and his magic sock drawer.

Presidential records Act exempts them from those laws.

He was president.

That's where your claims collapse. Just like Clinton and his magic sock drawer.

Presidential records Act exempts them from those laws.
Doesn't make it legal to refused to return the documents, obstruct justice, or enlist others to destroy evidence and then to lie about it. Which one of those document he took with him were his personal diary? Did Benedict Donald ever keep a personal diary like Clinton did?

The Presidential Records Act (44 U.S.C. §2201-2209) says that all White House records related to government business are public property, and that when the president and vice president leave office, those documents must be transferred to the National Archives for preservation.

So you can't point to any line in the Hur report where he claims Biden stole any classified documents.
Yes, it has been posted many times. As well as the fact that your hero had Secret documents from his time as a SENATOR!

DURRRRRR.

But, by all means keep lying.

Helps us a lot.

Melendez has been a FREQUENT critic of the Biden regime, AND the obummer regime on foreign policy issues!

DURRRRRR.

Man, you ARE a complete retard!

Thanks for the help confirming OUR point!

Dumbass!
In your
1715003868341.gif

You morons are SOOOOOO stupid it is amazing you can join enough neurons to draw breath.

Because YOU would use the CJ systEm this way means only that YOU WOULD USE THE CJ SYSTEM THIS WAY.

Why?
Because only an idiot MAGAT would throw away congressional allies and guaranteed vote support over being "criticized."

We all know you are the dumbest morons on the planet.
It's not necessary to prove it with each and every post.
1715004124370.gif

Yes, it has been posted many times. As well as the fact that your hero had Secret documents from his time as a SENATOR!

DURRRRRR.

But, by all means keep lying.

Helps us a lot.
Still no quote from Hur's report that claimed Biden stole classified documents.

But do continue to pretend that it did.

It's funnier that way.

In your
View attachment 942845

You morons are SOOOOOO stupid it is amazing you can join enough neurons to draw breath.

Because YOU would use the CJ systEm this way means only that YOU WOULD USE THE CJ SYSTEM THIS WAY.

Why?
Because only an idiot MAGAT would throw away congressional allies and guaranteed vote support over being "criticized."

We all know you are the dumbest morons on the planet.
It's not necessary to prove it with each and every post.
View attachment 942849
Desperately deflecting as usual. Damn you suck at it too

But do continue to pretend that it did.

It's funnier that way.
It's funny how you are so desperately lying to cover up for your master and failing so badly.

There were congressional hearings and your Congress critters desperately tried to deflect and impugn Hur's testimony.

They failed even worse than you.

But, keep flailing.

It amuses me.

So you can't point to any line in the Hur report where he claims Biden stole any classified documents.
What were the documents in his garage and how did he get them. Let me make this simple for you. If the doj caught me with classified documents, that were illegal for me to have. How would've I gotten them?

Watch the congressional hearings silly boy.

What were the documents in his garage a

Furthermore, there is no indictment of President Biden alleging he stole any documents, or most importantly, alleges that President Biden tried to deceive, lie and obstructed their return. In fact there is no indictment.

Forum List

Back