They are going to have to steal the election.

I think you can actually see his head swell in the video.

I really don't like the idea, but if he's the best we can do.....so be it.

There is no way for the Democrats to overcome this. That have to cheat. Biden is no match for this:

And exactly when is this video from?
It looks like a convention, 2016 or 2020, and the Republican 2024 convention is yet to happen.

Democrats did not cheat in 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 or 2023. They will not be cheating in 2024 regardless of these endless attempts to make it look like they have or will.

It looks like a convention, 2016 or 2020, and the Republican 2024 convention is yet to happen.

Democrats did not cheat in 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 or 2023. They will not be cheating in 2024 regardless of these endless attempts to make it look like they have or will.

The Orange Cult has to believe otherwise because precious snowflake feelings.

We are going to repeatedly knee Dems in the groin in 2024 while laughing. After the 2020 steal we are going to whoop their ass, then get our revenge on them when we have control of the House, Senate and White House.
What has changed to prevent the next steal? We still have drop boxes, Dominion voting machines using Softmatic and connected to the internet. No ID's, illegals voting, non verified mail in ballots by the truckload.
It is more urgent to steal this one than the last one. The New World Order expects to have this takeover all wrapped up within the next 7 years. Trump has already put them behind schedule once. If they can successfully steal an election, why wouldn't they steal them from now on?

Last edited:
There is no way for the Democrats to overcome this. That have to cheat. Biden is no match for this:

As we watch Biden stumble and shuffle along, watch Trump saunter up to the stage. I love his bravado...

Yup, we are going to fix the election... scratch that. Just heard from my compatriots. We already fixed the election.

So you guys should just stay home on election day. We. Got. This. :bye1:

The Orange Cult has to believe otherwise because precious snowflake feelings.

Can I ask you if it is possible to support Trump (in the absence of what might be considered a good alternative) and not be a member of the Orange Cult ?

What has changed to prevent the next steal? We still have drop boxes, Dominion voting machines using Softmatic and connected to the internet. No ID's, illegals voting, non verified mail in ballots by the truckload.
It is more urgent to steal this one than the last one. The New World Order expects to have this takeover all wrapped up within the next 7 years. Trump has already put them behind schedule once. If they can successfully steal an election, why wouldn't they steal them from now on?
You got that right!

We Dems were able to sneak in and change the votes to Biden (keeping some for Trump... because we are sneaky that way) and we did this with Trump in power. And, we did this in the Red States!!!

Guess, what is going to happen with Biden in power? You got it. You guys should just take a vacation on election day. You can't win!

As we watch Biden stumble and shuffle along, watch Trump saunter up to the stage. I love his bravado...

donald-trump-ramp.gif

There will be all kinds of cheating until voter rolls and fake registrations are purged.

The only steal was Trump’s failed attempt to steal the 2020 election. I fully expect him to try again

Forum List

Back