They got him.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
CBS News Gunman In Deadly Church Shooting Caught CBS Atlanta

The suspect behind the deadly Charleston, South Carolina, church shooting has been caught.

Dylann Storm Roof, 21, was apprehended in Shelby, North Carolina, nearly three hours away from Emanuel AME Church.

Once he's convicted, put a pair of panties on him and throw him into a gladiator prison.

Life expectancy:
20 minutes.

The suspect behind the deadly Charleston, South Carolina, church shooting has been caught.

Dylann Storm Roof, 21, was apprehended in Shelby, North Carolina, nearly three hours away from Emanuel AME Church.

Once he's convicted, put a pair of panties on him and throw him into a gladiator prison.

Life expectancy:
20 minutes.

He looks like a kid. Just put him in with the general population as he is. Don't even pursue the death penalty. They'll tear that boy apart in more ways than one.

Life expectancy:
20 minutes.

He looks like a kid. Just put him in with the general population as he is. Don't even pursue the death penalty. They'll tear that boy apart in more ways than one.
Unfortunately the Aryan Brotherhood will protect him. He's got more street cred than any of those racist white guys at this point.

Reminds me of the Aurora theater shooter so much, broken minds that need violence doing so much evil..breaks my heart.

Dad gave him the gun.....isolated incident....that's what they always call it when its not a Muslim

Life expectancy:
20 minutes.

...must have been the way he was brought up

It is good he was captured. We should all hear the story.
It would have been good, on another note, to have heard Bin Laden as well. Of course, 'certain people' might have been embarrassed by what he had to say.
Saddam might also have implicated 'highly placed' 'persons'.
Swift justice often serves special interests the most (Macbeth).

Reminds me of the Aurora theater shooter so much, broken minds that need violence doing so much evil..breaks my heart.

The difference is that this guy has a poisoned mind. The aurora guy had a broken one. He was genuinely insane. This fuck is a monster.

Pastors. Teachers. Coaches. All in bible study. He killed the best of us. Genuine contributors to society, people who made the world around them better. Each trying to better themselves.

And this useless, hateful fuck killed them. Its a sad day, any way you look at it.

Unfortunately the Aryan Brotherhood will protect him. He's got more street cred than any of those racist white guys at this point.

I don't know about that. Cowards like that are turned into women. Just because you kill black people doesn't give you street cred. If he had killed some gang bangers it would be different, but women and children in a church?

Even those aryan assholes have standards.

The difference is that this guy has a poisoned mind. The aurora guy had a broken one. He was genuinely insane. This fuck is a monster.

Pastors. Teachers. Coaches. All in bible study. He killed the best of us. Genuine contributors to society, people who made the world around them better. Each trying to better themselves.

And this useless, hateful fuck killed them. Its a sad day, any way you look at it.
Yes, but all mass murderers are monsters. It doesn't matter to me anymore IF they are mentally ill or racist...Do they even NEED a trial, even? They practically caught this guy red handed. A tribunal of judges, go over all the facts, and then execute this swine. I know I know, lynch mob mentality...Why drag it out and rub salt in the wound?

Forum List

Back