They Got Trump This Time! They Got His Birthday Dinner Menu!

Clearly the FBI found something at Mara Lago otherwise Trump wouldn't be using the defense that they planted evidence. Right?

So when they tell us what they found, you'll claim the FBI planted it. Can't win with you brainwashed idiots.
You're a salesman so you know Trump is going to use useless info to make the FBI look stupid just like you lie to sell average equipment.

Payback is a bitch Dems, you will get what's coming to you this Nov in the midterms. :eusa_dance:
I don't need payback, I need arrests to those involved in the illegal tactics. I'm still waiting for the russia russia arrests and Steele Dossier and Russian Lawyer set up.

not to mention Seth Rich's death.

trump turned over 15 banker boxes of docs in Feb and they just recovered another 15.

Yea...a van load
wait, Trump turned over docs in February? and you think that warranted this? hahahahahahahahahaha

There is actually no way to debate such scum as you.

wait, Trump turned over docs in February? and you think that warranted this? hahahahahahahahahaha

They used/abused that as an excuse to conduct a FISHING EXPEDITION for the Dem WITCH HUNT.

Look at what you posted.

he turned over 15 banker boxes full of docs he never should have taken...and DIDN'T turn over another 15 boxes recovered the other day

Look at what you posted.

he turned over 15 banker boxes full of docs he never should have taken...and DIDN'T turn over another 15 boxes recovered the other day
how the fk do you know? See, you act like you add input into the activities on going in DC. Like you are running it. That much stupid is just beyond comprehension. I tell ya.

BTW, the key words there is "handed over" no need for raids. ahhh you're too stupid

Look at what you posted.

Moron. Trump showed the FBI the same 15 boxes in January. SHOWED THEM.

how the fk do you know? See, you act like you add input into the activities on going in DC. Like you are running it. That much stupid is just beyond comprehension. I tell ya.

BTW, the key words there is "handed over" no need for raids. ahhh you're too stupid
It was public knowledge you idiot.

It was public knowledge when he took em in the first place

It was public knowledge you idiot.

It was public knowledge when he took em in the first place
if it all was public knowledge, again, why the need to raid? Nothing to see with you.

Clearly the FBI found something at Mara Lago otherwise Trump wouldn't be using the defense that they planted evidence. Right?

So when they tell us what they found, you'll claim the FBI planted it. Can't win with you brainwashed idiots.
That potential issue could easily have been avoided by allowing his legal representation to be present during the search. They didn't want anyone watching them. I assume that parts of the property had CCTV/cameras running but probably not in the residence itself. You guys need to seriously wake up and understand that this game just got REAL.
This agency has abused its powers, no doubt at the order of the current executive - Obama, Rice, whoever the hell is giving Joe his crib sheets, and they are using hardball tactics like predawn raids, guns drawn, to arrest 70-year-old Trump associates who've never had a history of violence and now they descend on his home like it's feckin' D-Day?

There is no reasonable excuse for excluding the home owner or a representative to be present during a search. Do you also believe that they were justified showing up with 30+ ARMED AGENTS? That seems like a bit of poor optics when dealing with a guy who's about to run again and who netted 75 million votes two years ago. They screwed the pooch on this one and they are gonna burn for it as soon as the power changes hands.

if it all was public knowledge, again, why the need to raid? Nothing to see with you.
Let me lay this out for you. Read it slowly so MAYBE you'll understand

1. Trump leaves office in Jan of 2021 with a van load of WH docs. It was reported AT THE TIME

2. The Federal Archives spent a year trying to retrieve them and finally this past Feb (a year after they were taken)
were able to retrieve 15 of those banker's boxes.

3. In June Federal agents were able to VIEW some or all of the remaining boxes of documents in negotiations to retrieve them (that is 4 months after the initial recovery of docs)

4. The FBI got a warrant to retrieve the remaining docs

That's a year and a half trying to recover what was illegally taken

Forum List

Back