They Got Trump This Time! They Got His Birthday Dinner Menu!

They'll probably get him on tax evasion and wire fraud.
Really? But they claim they were there on behalf of the national archives. Why would they be looking for anything tax related???

Oh yeah ! Right! They are lying, I almost forgot. It was really just political, just like the day Trump was first inaugurated.
You don’t realize how close you are to living in a hell hole .

A year to partially comply and then another six months of bullshit is the OPPOSITE of fully cooperating
how long did it take obama to turn over all the docs clinton had as SOS? did he actually ever? or were they all whipped clean?

A year to partially comply and then another six months of bullshit is the OPPOSITE of fully cooperating
why didn’t they just take them in june when trump let them in the house and visited with them? why did they ask trump to provide more security for them if they wanted them so bad?

why didn’t they just take them in june when trump let them in the house and visited with them? why did they ask trump to provide more security for them if they wanted them so bad?
Because you can’t do that without a

Wait for it

Warrant

You stupid fuck

Obama never took a van load of WH docs
no he took way more and keep them on a unsecured third party server…and it was years before they were turned over…at least the ones not “bleached”

I think Trump believes he can fight everything all the way up to the Supreme Court and they'll exhonerate him.

I don't think Trump will ever pay for all the crimes he's committed. My only hope is he gets found guilty of something that disqualifies him from running again.

Or maybe in AZ they say he can't be on the ballot in their state for what he tried to pull. Maybe GA too. So the GOP might decide to go with someone else who could win those states. States they're going to need to win to win the White House.
I agree, Trump is the type of guy that fights everything, probably why he's a billionaire and we're peasants.

You say, "All the crimes". Could you list the specific laws he broke? I'm interested in knowing.

Really? But they claim they were there on behalf of the national archives. Why would they be looking for anything tax related???

Oh yeah ! Right! They are lying, I almost forgot. It was really just political, just like the day Trump was first inaugurated.

Trump is a mess on many fronts. None of them are related. The documents belong to the National Archives, but that has nothing to do with his tax evasion or wire fraud or escapades in trying to change votes in Georgia.

I agree, Trump is the type of guy that fights everything, probably why he's a billionaire and we're peasants.

You say, "All the crimes". Could you list the specific laws he broke? I'm interested in knowing.
Actually, if Trump would have taken the money his daddy gave him and just invested it conservatively, he would have more money than he does now.

But he wouldn't have had a much fun "winning". And ruining small business owners who believed he'd pay when the job was done.

So Trump's completely innocent of everything? I think not. Even Mitch said he would have impeached/convicted President Trump for the insurrection but he wasn't president anymore.

So Mitch would have convicted Trump of causing the insurrection. Impeached him. Had he won. He didn't.

no he took way more and keep them on a unsecured third party server…and it was years before they were turned over…at least the ones not “bleached”

Obama isn't a criminal. Pity that you don't know the difference. That's a very sad state of affairs in America.

Actually, if Trump would have taken the money his daddy gave him and just invested it conservatively, he would have more money than he does now.

But he wouldn't have had a much fun "winning". And ruining small business owners who believed he'd pay when the job was done.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Wow, trump all in their brains. Their heads must really be sore.

Wow, trump all in their brains. Their heads must really be sore.
Let's not forget the last major illegal act of Heir Trump. He tried to pull off a coup. It wasn't violent enough. Or not enough Republicans/Nazi's went along. And now, the Nazi's are winning primaries against globalist deep state rinos. That's good because they'll be easier to beat.

In MI it's the Trump Republicans vs. the Devos/Rick Snyder Republicans. Trump's winning. Biden will beat Trump.

Let's not forget the last major illegal act of Heir Trump. He tried to pull off a coup. It wasn't violent enough. Or not enough Republicans/Nazi's went along. And now, the Nazi's are winning primaries against globalist deep state rinos. That's good because they'll be easier to beat.

In MI it's the Trump Republicans vs. the Devos/Rick Snyder Republicans. Trump's winning. Biden will beat Trump.
still pounding huh?

Forum List

Back