🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They will try to kill Trump

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Look what happened to Lincoln and Kennedy, also Presidents who were hated by millions at the intensity Trump is hated now.

Neither Lincoln or Kennedy was killed by a random lunatic, these were planned professional assassinations with many people involved.

The Democrats and the media hate Trump so much, and they have promised to end him.

I think they will try to kill him, and they may succeed.

You sinned grievously by backing such a corrupt man. Just admit it, and you'll feel better. Confession is good for the soul, not to mention your mental health.

I will come back to this thread and say "I told you so" on the day they try to kill Trump.

And all of you will be to blame for it, for stirring up the hatred and violence we are seeing on the streets today.

Look what happened to Lincoln and Kennedy, also Presidents who were hated by millions at the intensity Trump is hated now.

Neither Lincoln or Kennedy was killed by a random lunatic, these were planned professional assassinations with many people involved.

The Democrats and the media hate Trump so much, and they have promised to end him.

I think they will try to kill him, and they may succeed.
Stop thinking, it obviously isn't your strong suit.

I will come back to this thread and say "I told you so" on the day they try to kill Trump.

And all of you will be to blame for it, for stirring up the hatred and violence we are seeing on the streets today.

We aren't seeing any violence on the streets related to our election. What is wrong with you, anyway?

We aren't seeing any violence on the streets related to our election. What is wrong with you, anyway?
Are you hiding under a rock?

wat-wat-wat-meme.jpg

Mister, do you even news?

They killed five cops, then they killed Seth Rich. They have only gotten started.

I predict they try to kill Trump and fail! Then whoever was behind it gets hung publicly, or shot by military firing squad. Most of them; It's time for justice!

God, you snowflakes are such pussies. Republicans see a protest march and scream there is "violence on the streets".

Hey snowflakes, check out what is happening in Venezuela (that is a country in South America, use Google and type that name into it) and that is not happening here. However, Alex Jones fills your pea sized brains with stories that it is, and since you lack critical thinking skills, you believe everything he says.

God, you snowflakes are such pussies. Republicans see a protest march and scream there is "violence on the streets".

Hey snowflakes, check out what is happening in Venezuela (that is a country in South America, use Google and type that name into it) and that is not happening here. However, Alex Jones fills your pea sized brains with stories that it is, and since you lack critical thinking skills, you believe everything he says.
Yes, tell that to the Republicans who wanted to march in a parade in Portland.

Oh wait, they had to cancel that parade because of leftist threats they would attack the Republicans.

A Chilling Threat of Political Violence in Portland

Uh, since when was Kennedy hated so much? The only people that really hated Kennedy were organized crime because he appointed his brother as the AG.

:badgrin:

Go ahead and start @ 2:45 then STFU

Kennedy was killed because he stirred up too much shit against the Communists, and they did him in.

Lincoln was killed by men and women who were loyal to the defeated Confederacy.

Neither of these assassinations were done by "lone wolf" lunatics, they were conspiracies carried out by powerful people who got away with it.

The Democrats and the media have promised to end Trump before he can serve out his term, and we need to start taking their threats seriously.

The word "resistance" means violent opposition to a current sitting government, and "resistance" is the word they are using for their war against Trump.

We need to get to the bottom of who murdered Seth Rich, because the same people who did that are probably planning to murder Trump now.

Uh, since when was Kennedy hated so much? The only people that really hated Kennedy were organized crime because he appointed his brother as the AG.
You don't know history. Kennedy was one of the most hated Presidents of all time.

You're fucking nuts.

JFK Ranked as Greatest U.S. President
He was not, not even close. He was incompetent, nearly got us into World War III three times, a complete bungler.

You don't know history. Kennedy was one of the most hated Presidents of all time.

Kennedy was going to have the Treasury start printing 5 and 10 dollar bills, not the Federal Reserve, they couldn't have that.

Ghaddafi was going to put the African Union on a gold standard, they couldn't have that either. Clinton did her duty to the elite.

Forum List

Back