They're Acting As If Biden Was Elected

i think joe won this one....and trump has no one to blame but himself.....his big mouth was a big part of that.....

Yet Trump got more votes this time than last---no one cares about Trumps comments. To claim they do is hype and manipulation.
no one cares?....how about the many who just may have been on his side until he alienated them with his big mouth?..trump should have won this with no problems....now because of him we get kamala harris....
If you really believe that then you believe the majority of American voters are really, really stupid.
you dont think that many people dont like trump because of the way he talks about people?..and so they did not vote for him?....if you cant grasp that then you are just a big trump person....what else can i tell you?....
That’s my point. If people are willing to allow personality to trump policy then they are stupid.
but many did....and trump could have alleviated a lot of that....he saw it happening and did nothing,and so here we are....

You shills always pretend you know what people think, That's your downfall.

I think it's a mistake to assume that just because justices are conservative they are going to ignore the law and the constitution which is what you are asking them to do. You are asking them to be partisan.

Yet Trump got more votes this time than last---no one cares about Trumps comments. To claim they do is hype and manipulation.
Of course. The media is playing this up calling Biden "president-elect, but they have no real power other than to pretend.

They are doing the same thing they did 4 years ago around this time. Referring to Mr. Trump as "President Elect". It's normal.

Uh, okay. I don’t think that was really a concern but noted.
The Democrats who tried to scam us, and now are in jeopardy of going to prison for it, are claiming it was software glitches that caused the big Biden vote dumps on Weds morning.

As usual...you're totally wrong.
We're seeing the same information you're seeing.
We just have something you don't have.

• Principles
  • A moral compass
  • Common-sense
  • A candidate that actually did his job when in office
  • More than one reason to vote for our candidate
  • Love for the country we live in
  • Ability to be fair to our opponents when they voice their opinions
  • Ability to spot Bull Shit when the media is shoveling it
I agree with what you say in your list, but I also agree with Mac1958, at least partially, that liberals "are trained to avoid or summarily dismiss all potential contrary sources. So this is literally all they know."''

If you watch conservative TV channels like OAN Encore, the First, Newsmax, and then you watch ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, PBS, it's like 2 different universes. No wonder liberals come in here not knowing anything, They simply are not getting information, and much of what they do get, is fake bullshit.

It’s funny, because Trump had all the advantageous and still got his loser ass butt kicked! Incumbency, EC gave him a huge handicap and tons of cash from the oil barons, along with Putin, and he LOST! Ha ha ha ha ha ha haha!!!
He did NOT lose, he was waay ahead and was en route to a big win, when the Democrat SCAM MACHINE went into action. They saw Trump was just about to win, and win big, and then the suddenly dumped hundreds of thousands fabricated Biden "votes" into their reports, thereby illegitimately taking Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and now Georgia away from Trump, when he had them, and the election, in the bag.

Courts will sort it out.

See Post # 88 for the details.

Last edited:
i think joe won this one....and trump has no one to blame but himself.....his big mouth was a big part of that.....

no one cares?....how about the many who just may have been on his side until he alienated them with his big mouth?..trump should have won this with no problems....now because of him we get kamala harris....
If you really believe that then you believe the majority of American voters are really, really stupid.
you dont think that many people dont like trump because of the way he talks about people?..and so they did not vote for him?....if you cant grasp that then you are just a big trump person....what else can i tell you?....

I heard people interviewed who voted for him, but wished he would just shut up and stop saying stupid things. If that was from his supporters...imagine what those who were more on the fence thought.

• Principles
  • A moral compass
  • Common-sense
I agree with what you say in your list, but I also agree with Mac1958, at least partially, that liberals "are trained to avoid or summarily dismiss all potential contrary sources. So this is literally all they know."''

If you watch conservative TV channels like OAN Encore, the First, Newsmax, and then you watch ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, PBS, it's like 2 different universes. No wonder liberals come in here not knowing anything, They simply are not getting information, and much of what they do get, is fake bullshit.
We live in reality, with truth and evidence and facts, on our side....

You live in a created right wing conspiracy media bubble filled to the rim, with fake news, no evidence, no facts, no truth....Trump World!

:)

• Principles
  • A moral compass
  • Common-sense

We live in reality, with truth and evidence and facts, on our side....

You live in a created right wing conspiracy media bubble filled to the rim, with fake news, no evidence, no facts, no truth....Trump World!

:)
3jd78mr8yqu11-2.jpg

This is bizarre. On Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace, he's interviewing Pete Buttigieg, and they're talking as if Biden is actually going to be the President of the US.

EARTH TO DELUSIONISTS: Biden LOST. He's going to be nowhere but back in his mansions, enjoying all that wealth he got in from the Chinese, in return for stabbing America in the back. Trump will be resuming his work shutting down China's domination of our economy, keeping us #1 energy producer in the world. increasing funding to police departments, continuing to be the best president blacks and Hispanics have ever had, and continuing to reduce Covid mortality.

There is a problem (for them) that the Democrat scammers seemed to have strangely overlooked >>

View attachment 413132 View attachment 413133 View attachment 413135 View attachment 413136

View attachment 413137 View attachment 413138
rofl

You shills always pretend you know what people think, That's your downfall.

I think it's a mistake to assume that just because justices are conservative they are going to ignore the law and the constitution which is what you are asking them to do. You are asking them to be partisan.
I'm not asking them to do anything ya goddam lying bitch!

Not me. I am buying bags of salt to rub in their wounds. I am going to drink their tears and play on their fears. Woe to the conquered . . .
They won't have any fears. Their disappointment will kill them. Largest string of heart attacks in US history.

That’s my point. If people are willing to allow personality to trump policy then they are stupid.
but many did....and trump could have alleviated a lot of that....he saw it happening and did nothing,and so here we are....
Voter stupidity.

Forum List

Back