Things Look El Niño-ish. But Things Could Change…

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
sstanim.gif

Well, maybe. Or, probably. Or... :eusa_whistle:

Read more @ Things Look El Niño-ish. But Things Could Change... - ImaGeo | DiscoverMagazine.com

I wonder if a whole lot of American fishing boats are out there causing this. :eek:

I think a Cat 4 hurricane in the eastern Pacific two weeks before the season started could well be an omen of things to come.

I think a Cat 4 hurricane in the eastern Pacific two weeks before the season started could well be an omen of things to come.

Definitely the place to watch. Already a number of major storms working their way of the shores of the eastern Pacific. So far, they've died out in the south but it appears to be a long season.

Maybe the good thing will be one or two coming far enough north to dump some rain on Southern California and the Southwest.

Chances of El Niño weather look more likely

Certainly doesn't have the awesome beauty of so many epic movies shot in New Zealand, does it. But, this report comes from people deeply interested in the phenomenon so it deserves, at least, a bit of attention.

Read the story @ Chances of El Nino weather look more likely - National - NZ Herald News

El Nino Event Highly Likely To Reappear By End Of This Year, UN Weather Agency Says
@ El Nino Event Highly Likely To Reappear By End Of This Year, UN Weather Agency Says

Forum List

Back