Things must be rougher than we are being lead to believe

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
In my travels yesterday I passed by one of our local high schools and traffic was lined up for almost a mile.....Summer school is in and I figured it had something to do with that and I thought no more of it.

I mentioned it to my wife this morning and she said "Oh, they were giving free food away there yesterday"......She also told me that they had a meat giveaway this past Saturday at one of our elementary schools and the place was mobbed.....Lots of complains on the local FB page because they ran out of free meat in short order.

WOW!.....Last year they had the same child food program but stopped it after four weeks due to lack of participation.....The first couple weeks they had it just for county children but then opened it up for all county residents.....Still no takers.

The median income in my solid red county is around 80K.

Things must be getting a lot rougher out there than the dems would have us believe.

In my travels yesterday I passed by one of our local high schools and traffic was lined up for almost a mile.....Summer school is in and I figured it had something to do with that and I thought no more of it.

I mentioned it to my wife this morning and she said "Oh, they were giving free food away there yesterday"......She also told me that they had a meat giveaway this past Saturday at one of our elementary schools and the place was mobbed.....Lots of complains on the local FB page because they ran out of free meat in short order.

WOW!.....Last year they had the same child food program but stopped it after four weeks due to lack of participation.....The first couple weeks they had it just for county children but then opened it up for all county residents.....Still no takers.

Things must be getting a lot rougher out there than the dems would have us believe.
Or maybe people just want free meat. :)

Of course they are.

" The 19% inflation experienced since January 2020 is permanent. There are no deflationary plans to bring back price levels to what they were in 2020. Our best hope, therefore, is only to slow the amount that inflation continues to increase in the future. At the long-term average inflation rate of 3% since the formation of the CPI index in 1919,"

19% is higher than the Carter days. :(

Most cities have a summer school lunch program for those kids who don't have enough to eat. I drive by one school most days and there are many parents there feeding their kids. LIberals LIE and say the economy is great (they need that for the election) but the reality is that many people are suffering.

1718293397139.png

We do the same here in South Carolina, once a week.....the cars back way up and the free food gift boxes are handed out until they run out.
And I mean the cars back WAY up.

And right after an incredibly expensive pandemic.
The guy is a moron.
Um...who do think was President during that expensive pandemic?And even before that pandemic.
How much money did he print? How much money given away in the form of a sweetheart tax cut?

Again, not Joe's issue.

It must have been summer school after all!
You were always told by your government that everything was good for the working class and you believed them.

The food program my church runs is totally overwhelmed. We run out of food and have to turn people away every week.

This is Joe Biden's America.

Forum List

Back