🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Think it's time for a recap regarding what's happening in politics today

Ryan and McConnell need to get busy passing Bills and getting them to Trump's desk. Otherwise they have no argument for re-election. If they are too incompetent to get things done, we might as well vote democrat

It's true that although he has not gotten major legislation through (REPUBLICAN!) congress, that doesn't mean he hasn't done real damage to middle America, not to mention how he's screwed over the military and veterans. And, wow, he's already managed to give millions to his 1% cronies and has funneled close to $6 MILLION into his own pocket.

[emoji37]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

It's true that although he has not gotten major legislation through (REPUBLICAN!) congress, that doesn't mean he hasn't done real damage to middle America, not to mention how he's screwed over the military and veterans. And, wow, he's already managed to give millions to his 1% cronies and has funneled close to $6 MILLION into his own pocket.

I don't know how Trump "I know more than the generals" managed to wreck the destroyer USS Fitzgerald. How does a navy ship not be able to see a container ship the size of a large building.

Ryan and McConnell need to get busy passing Bills and getting them to Trump's desk. Otherwise they have no argument for re-election. If they are too incompetent to get things done, we might as well vote democrat

Trump is their avenue to get taxes slashed for the wealthy and raised on the working class. That and screwing us over on healthcare! SocSec, Medicare, Medicaid.

They've wanted that for years and now they'll get it.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Well, the stampede to hire lawyers has started. Now the question is, who will turn in return for staying out of prison.

What happened to the republicans hate for lawyers? Now the Trump folks have so many lawyers, that even Trumps lawyer has gotten a lawyer.

Notice the OP couldn't name the accomplishments and decided to pull the parachute on that and instead talk about the party not in power.
That's because most of what he's been trying to do is still tied up in court by the traitor Obama who placed corrupt judges all over the U.S. in key positions just to stop his every move.

I did notice however that NONE of you progressive liberal Marxists have disputed any of my talking points against the left though which is because you know them to be true.

So he's been accomplishing so much that you cant name it while also claiming that he cant accomplish things because Obama phantoms are stopping him? Which is it?

Your Answer: Yes
Overview: What Trump has done so far in office
And yes he would have accomplished even more if not for Obama's judges and Congress stopping his every move on his travel ban, building a border wall, Repealing and replacing Obamacare which is a serious tragedy that if left unchecked will bankrupt the nation even more, and the DNC tying up courts to deny deportations of illegals, etc. Sanctuary Cities refusing Trump and Sessions order to comply with federal law which again is due to Obama's corrupt judges blocking their orders and therefore committing CRIMES.

And all of this while having to worry about what the corrupt DNC are planning with their so called collusion and obstruction panel of ALL democrat liberals and ALL picked by Mueller who is Comey's friend, who therefore should not have accepted the job in the first place. Talk about a conflict of interest and set up !!!!! Actually Mueller could be disbarred for this.

Given the fact no one is stopping this Kangaroo Court from happening makes one wonder how far the left plans to go? Will they falsify evidence and frame him? After witnessing everything they've done thus far, I wouldn't doubt that for sure. And WHERE IN THE HELL ARE THE GOP IN ALL OF THIS? Why are they allowing this to happen? At this point I'm just as disgusted with them as I am with the Democratic National Crime syndicate that's perpetrating all this mob lynching.

Sad you had to Google his accomplishments and still claim that he can't accomplish anything because the dems who aren't in power is stopping him

Good job at double speak.
So it would have had more appeal and been taken more seriously had I personally typed it all out stating pretty much the same thing? Okay where did I see that ignore option again ...

Ignoring me is your best bet because I asked 3 times what we're all his accomplishments and after 3 deflections you come with a Google link of all his accomplishments while stI'll having it both ways by saying he can't accomplish anything because Dems, who aren't in power, is stopping him from accomplishing much. Ignore me and go to your safe space where people pat you on the back for having 2 different oposing positions. Bye snowflake.

So he's been accomplishing so much that you cant name it while also claiming that he cant accomplish things because Obama phantoms are stopping him? Which is it?

Your Answer: Yes
Overview: What Trump has done so far in office
And yes he would have accomplished even more if not for Obama's judges and Congress stopping his every move on his travel ban, building a border wall, Repealing and replacing Obamacare which is a serious tragedy that if left unchecked will bankrupt the nation even more, and the DNC tying up courts to deny deportations of illegals, etc. Sanctuary Cities refusing Trump and Sessions order to comply with federal law which again is due to Obama's corrupt judges blocking their orders and therefore committing CRIMES.

And all of this while having to worry about what the corrupt DNC are planning with their so called collusion and obstruction panel of ALL democrat liberals and ALL picked by Mueller who is Comey's friend, who therefore should not have accepted the job in the first place. Talk about a conflict of interest and set up !!!!! Actually Mueller could be disbarred for this.

Given the fact no one is stopping this Kangaroo Court from happening makes one wonder how far the left plans to go? Will they falsify evidence and frame him? After witnessing everything they've done thus far, I wouldn't doubt that for sure. And WHERE IN THE HELL ARE THE GOP IN ALL OF THIS? Why are they allowing this to happen? At this point I'm just as disgusted with them as I am with the Democratic National Crime syndicate that's perpetrating all this mob lynching.

Sad you had to Google his accomplishments and still claim that he can't accomplish anything because the dems who aren't in power is stopping him

Good job at double speak.
So it would have had more appeal and been taken more seriously had I personally typed it all out stating pretty much the same thing? Okay where did I see that ignore option again ...
Go ahead ignore him Trump is a world class loser and liar and if you can't see that you're as blind as stevie wonder
For the record I was never stuck on Trump...I think the man has issues for sure, but of the choices that were available at the time my vote was cast for president...

Heeeere we go...you back peddle better than an NFL cornerback.

Today in politics, like yesterday in politics ...

FUCK TRUMP.

Do you mean assassinate or fuck?

It's hard to know with you folks.

kudos ... you continue to showcase your stupidity.

Well it may have been a bit rhetorical question indeed. Of course, we all know that you mean, kill Trump.

No one wants to kill Trump. I'd rather see him publicly shamed and humiliated, and rendered irrelevant, like Nixon.

Anyone claiming Trump is doing nothing these days should pay attention to what he's been able to accomplish thus far even though he's being fought on every issue. Then notice how rabid the Democrats have been trying to stop him who have even broken almost every law on the books to do so.

Honestly, with all they've continued to spin on Trump trying to get him impeached while spewing such hateful rhetoric through their biased media that's literally putting him in the cross hairs of every lunatic waiting to take a shot, I think it's awesome he's managed to get anything done at all.

But instead of talking about him, let's talk about what the Democrats have done:

1. They stopped Trump's travel ban which would stop would be terrorists from entering without proper vetting.

2. They continue to harbor illegals in Sanctuary Cities which is not to help them but rather to gain their votes in upcoming elections which they intend to rig like they did in the 2016 one.

3. They continue to do nothing except go after Trump and his team like it's their job to let all else slide and instead find something/anything they can to impeach him for. That endeavor takes their full focus. How is that helping the American people? We're paying their salaries to do that while N. Korea and other outside factions are on the march readying themselves for an invasion? REALLY?

4. All the criminality Comey has been guilty of that includes covering for Hillary, Loretta Lynch, and Obama which if not for him and the court system was actually legit, they'd no doubt be incarcerated today.

5. Given the fact much of Hillary and Obama's actions were downright treasonous, those two realistically could be facing the death penalty right now if anyone really gave a rat's ass about making sure justice was served.

5. The DNC has become so corrupt in fact they've now assembled a Kangaroo court to impeach Trump using Mueller who as it turned out is a personal friend of Comey's. Talk about a conflict of interest and an OBVIOUS SET UP! Anyone else with actual integrity wouldn't have even accepted the job. And in fact Mueller should actually be facing disbarment for doing so. That is again, IF the system wasn't so corrupt.

Bottom line, the American people should be beyond frenzied about not only what the democrats and their biased media minions are doing which includes breaking the law, but also be livid with the GOP as well who should be fighting them but are instead standing idly by allowing Trump to fry. All of which is probably due to them getting even against the upstart that had the audacity to shove them aside and pull the presidency out from underneath them.

Due to all of this, the average American has become so frustrated that it really is no wonder some are becoming unhinged and therefore hitting the streets to take the law into their own hands. If something isn't done soon to stop the democrats spreading their ideology of hate, more will copy that nut job Hodgkinson until the country is engaged in a civil war which no doubt would have Obama grinning from ear to ear since that's obviously been his goal all along.
Did Donald Trump not know that his opposition would certainly try to block his agenda which Trump is doing himself with little help from anyone.

My point is that a president with any political skills would be cultivating media support, not offending them. He would be trying to expand his rather narrow base not reducing it with petty insults and arguments. He would be attempting to court both democrats and republicans that have been lukewarm to his policies. Instead of insulting federal judges, he would be keeping his mouth shut. He would be coordinating his statements to agree with his communications director and press secretary, not saying the opposite and making them look like fools.

Trump could have made his inauguration a turning point in his political career, shocking the world with his statesmanship and cordiality but instead he began his term in office with silly squabbles about the number of people at his inauguration, the size of the popular vote, attacks on the media and crowing over his victory over Clinton. He is doing exactly what his opposition thought he would do, "shoot himself in foot", over and over. Don't blame democrats for Trump's problems. They lie with Trump himself. As his opposition said about Trump in the campaign, "He does not have temperament to be president."

Trump could have made his inauguration a turning point in his political career, shocking the world with his statesmanship and cordiality but instead he began his term in office with silly squabbles about the number of people at his inauguration, the size of the popular vote, attacks on the media and crowing over his victory over Clinton. He is doing exactly what his opposition thought he would do, "shoot himself in foot", over and over.

Trump is so obsessed with getting even he spends hours tweeting his latest enemies list.

Anyone claiming Trump is doing nothing these days should pay attention to what he's been able to accomplish thus far even though he's being fought on every issue. Then notice how rabid the Democrats have been trying to stop him who have even broken almost every law on the books to do so.

Honestly, with all they've continued to spin on Trump trying to get him impeached while spewing such hateful rhetoric through their biased media that's literally putting him in the cross hairs of every lunatic waiting to take a shot, I think it's awesome he's managed to get anything done at all.

But instead of talking about him, let's talk about what the Democrats have done:

1. They stopped Trump's travel ban which would stop would be terrorists from entering without proper vetting.

2. They continue to harbor illegals in Sanctuary Cities which is not to help them but rather to gain their votes in upcoming elections which they intend to rig like they did in the 2016 one.

3. They continue to do nothing except go after Trump and his team like it's their job to let all else slide and instead find something/anything they can to impeach him for. That endeavor takes their full focus. How is that helping the American people? We're paying their salaries to do that while N. Korea and other outside factions are on the march readying themselves for an invasion? REALLY?

4. All the criminality Comey has been guilty of that includes covering for Hillary, Loretta Lynch, and Obama which if not for him and the court system was actually legit, they'd no doubt be incarcerated today.

5. Given the fact much of Hillary and Obama's actions were downright treasonous, those two realistically could be facing the death penalty right now if anyone really gave a rat's ass about making sure justice was served.

5. The DNC has become so corrupt in fact they've now assembled a Kangaroo court to impeach Trump using Mueller who as it turned out is a personal friend of Comey's. Talk about a conflict of interest and an OBVIOUS SET UP! Anyone else with actual integrity wouldn't have even accepted the job. And in fact Mueller should actually be facing disbarment for doing so. That is again, IF the system wasn't so corrupt.

Bottom line, the American people should be beyond frenzied about not only what the democrats and their biased media minions are doing which includes breaking the law, but also be livid with the GOP as well who should be fighting them but are instead standing idly by allowing Trump to fry. All of which is probably due to them getting even against the upstart that had the audacity to shove them aside and pull the presidency out from underneath them.

Due to all of this, the average American has become so frustrated that it really is no wonder some are becoming unhinged and therefore hitting the streets to take the law into their own hands. If something isn't done soon to stop the democrats spreading their ideology of hate, more will copy that nut job Hodgkinson until the country is engaged in a civil war which no doubt would have Obama grinning from ear to ear since that's obviously been his goal all along.
Trump has managed to get himself impeached, the same as Nixon with his cover up.

Trump is/was trying to cover up for Flynn.

Nixon was trying to cover up for Liddy.

Trump could have made his inauguration a turning point in his political career, shocking the world with his statesmanship and cordiality but instead he began his term in office with silly squabbles about the number of people at his inauguration, the size of the popular vote, attacks on the media and crowing over his victory over Clinton. He is doing exactly what his opposition thought he would do, "shoot himself in foot", over and over.

Trump is so obsessed with getting even he spends hours tweeting his latest enemies list.
Same as Nixon was -- same psychopathology exactly.

Did Donald Trump not know that his opposition would certainly try to block his agenda which Trump is doing himself with little help from anyone.

My point is that a president with any political skills would be cultivating media support, not offending them. He would be trying to expand his rather narrow base not reducing it with petty insults and arguments. He would be attempting to court both democrats and republicans that have been lukewarm to his policies. Instead of insulting federal judges, he would be keeping his mouth shut. He would be coordinating his statements to agree with his communications director and press secretary, not saying the opposite and making them look like fools.

Trump could have made his inauguration a turning point in his political career, shocking the world with his statesmanship and cordiality but instead he began his term in office with silly squabbles about the number of people at his inauguration, the size of the popular vote, attacks on the media and crowing over his victory over Clinton. He is doing exactly what his opposition thought he would do, "shoot himself in foot", over and over. Don't blame democrats for Trump's problems. They lie with Trump himself. As his opposition said about Trump in the campaign, "He does not have temperament to be president."
Trump has opposition from the far right and from the entire left and middle.

There are very few morons lock-stepping with/for Trump.

There are very few morons lock-stepping with/for Trump.

Just count the ones on the forums. The one's claiming there's no evidence of any wrong doing by anybody associated with Trump. That it's all "fake news" and a witch hunt.

Geez there is a lot of George Soros paid hacks on here I see. Either that or they're absolute morons given all the corruption that clearly plays out daily in the news. Nah they can't ALL be that stupid..they're hacks alright.

Forum List

Back