Think Kobe would care if I was killed in a crash

How many public statements did you make?

This young man gave his time and money to people he didn't know all over the world.

What the fuck have you done for others?
You have only explained wy you worship bryant

Where did I explain I worship him or did you just pull that out your ass

others who dont watch basketball or who remember his personal shortcoming are not required to follow your example

Hmmm, so they should follow the racism example that you and your buddies do. If you don't know him or don't care then just STFU don't attack the folks who respected the young man.
You are exhibiting definite hero worship symptoms

If anyone is being racist its you

Sports figures aren't heroes. They are entertainers. Many of them are assholes. Kobe was one of the assholes. Racist, rapist and American hating.
Kobe was a great American

Why he is missed so much
Flash has a better understanding of the situation than you do

How many public statements did you make?

This young man gave his time and money to people he didn't know all over the world.

What the fuck have you done for others?
You have only explained wy you worship bryant

Where did I explain I worship him or did you just pull that out your ass

others who dont watch basketball or who remember his personal shortcoming are not required to follow your example

Hmmm, so they should follow the racism example that you and your buddies do. If you don't know him or don't care then just STFU don't attack the folks who respected the young man.
You are exhibiting definite hero worship symptoms

If anyone is being racist its you

Sports figures aren't heroes. They are entertainers. Many of them are assholes. Kobe was one of the assholes. Racist, rapist and American hating.

Sorry Flush, folks all over this country people disagree with you and yes he probably was a hero to the many people who he helped and touched their lives.
Many agree with him also

When I see a story about someone getting killed, I care whether I know them or not. I have no idea whether Kobe was the same or not.
..I don't care ..why would you care..people die everyday..if Mr Trump died, would you care?

I did note "getting killed" as opposed to simply dying. Is it the same when someone lives a long life and dies as opposed to a tragedy?

Probably not.
he got killed and died!!!

..WTF did he do besides dribble a ball?? give to charity? WWHHHOOOPDY DOOO--he had MILLIONS$!!

When I see a story about someone getting killed, I care whether I know them or not. I have no idea whether Kobe was the same or not.
..I don't care ..why would you care..people die everyday..if Mr Trump died, would you care?

I did note "getting killed" as opposed to simply dying. Is it the same when someone lives a long life and dies as opposed to a tragedy?

Probably not.

I noted the difference. Surely you could understand what I said.

Call me different I guess. I really don't relate to all this kobe fanfare. Think he would care if he read about me dying in a crash.
To listen people talk like he was their best friend, and yet, probably hardly knew the guy. Is kinda corny to me.

Just another millionaire that flew his helicopter to work everyday.
I remember when Mickey Mantle died......there were tons and tons of similar coverage -- filled with boomers opining about the greatness of Mickey and how sad it was..

I don't recall many people whining about it either -- or saying "why should we care?? He is just some guy who hit a ball" -- only complaint I heard from anyone was how they felt it wasn't fair for someone who was a chronic alcoholic and abused his liver for 40 years, how someone like that should be moved ahead of other people -- just because of him being a famous athlete....
Is that what you remember? Ahhh....the endless comparison game. The Mick pretty much was a drunkard. Today we have endless ways of seeing people through life and death. The Mick died and did not get an endless send off. And I who at that time had baseball as my favorite sport, did not get into crying mode. Today's era is what it is. Kobe had a good life. From birth to death he was privileged. At his death he seemed to be better a man then in his earlier years. May he rest in peace with the other victims and their families have closure.
Oh...its the old "If I didn't do it nobody did" deflection....

Mickey Mantle got hours of coverage beginning from him needing a organ transplant -- to him instantly getting a transplant to him dying..and it got wall to wall coverage -- but this was before the days of TMZ -- and this is after the guy was done playing for decades....

But yo sissified ass is whining over media coverage that a guy who died just a couple of years after his retirement -- and died not by drinking himself to death -- but from a helicopter crash that included children -- among which was his own daughter -- and you think since your miserable narcissistic ass don't care about it -- no one else should either -- if you don't like, turn yo TV OFF and shut the fuk up....
You're just too angry that we dont all care.

No just that you won't STFU. If you don't care why are still here?
This is a message board. He doesn’t have to “shut up.”

Probably not.

..it's not a tragedy ---etc...jesus christ, they are making a big deal out of nothing ....like the OP says, the MSM won't make a big deal out of us dying --

I remember when Mickey Mantle died......there were tons and tons of similar coverage -- filled with boomers opining about the greatness of Mickey and how sad it was..

I don't recall many people whining about it either -- or saying "why should we care?? He is just some guy who hit a ball" -- only complaint I heard from anyone was how they felt it wasn't fair for someone who was a chronic alcoholic and abused his liver for 40 years, how someone like that should be moved ahead of other people -- just because of him being a famous athlete....
Is that what you remember? Ahhh....the endless comparison game. The Mick pretty much was a drunkard. Today we have endless ways of seeing people through life and death. The Mick died and did not get an endless send off. And I who at that time had baseball as my favorite sport, did not get into crying mode. Today's era is what it is. Kobe had a good life. From birth to death he was privileged. At his death he seemed to be better a man then in his earlier years. May he rest in peace with the other victims and their families have closure.

Mickey Mantle got hours of coverage beginning from him needing a organ transplant -- to him instantly getting a transplant to him dying..and it got wall to wall coverage -- but this was before the days of TMZ -- and this is after the guy was done playing for decades....

But yo sissified ass is whining over media coverage that a guy who died just a couple of years after his retirement -- and died not by drinking himself to death -- but from a helicopter crash that included children -- among which was his own daughter -- and you think since your miserable narcissistic ass don't care about it -- no one else should either -- if you don't like, turn yo TV OFF and shut the fuk up....

I guess he just cares too much about Kobe then huh -- he simply can't stop talking about it...

Which is the absolute opposite of claiming you don't care about something....

I guess he just cares too much about Kobe then huh -- he simply can't stop talking about it...

your post is really stupid

Probably not.

..it's not a tragedy ---etc...jesus christ, they are making a big deal out of nothing ....like the OP says, the MSM won't make a big deal out of us dying --

I never mentioned making a big deal out of it. I didn't mention the MSM. I replied about caring if someone gets killed.

His thirteen year old daughter and seven other people were also killed. I would think it would fall into the tragedy column.

This thread has really proven who the racist trash on this forum is. To not like someone is one thing, but to try and trash a young man who was an inspiration to others, was a good mentor to some, a good husband and a great father to his children is really sad. The only reason they hate him is because of the color of his skin.

Do you racist ever take a break?

Call me different I guess. I really don't relate to all this kobe fanfare. Think he would care if he read about me dying in a crash.
To listen people talk like he was their best friend, and yet, probably hardly knew the guy. Is kinda corny to me.

Kobe was not just a basketball player. He used his wealth to help others.

This thread has really proven who the racist trash on this forum is. To not like someone is one thing, but to try and trash a young man who was an inspiration to others, was a good mentor to some, a good husband and a great father to his children is really sad. The only reason they hate him is because of the color of his skin.
--o yeah!! SURE...so much real proof!! just like Smollet's proof....hahhahahahahah

YOU are the racist!!! YOU prove to be the racist by injecting race into it!!!!

Kobe was not just a basketball player. He used his wealth to help others.
o WHHHHOOOPDY DO--so do a lot of MILLIONAIRES do ....

Probably not.

I never mentioned making a big deal out of it. I didn't mention the MSM. I replied about caring if someone gets killed.

His thirteen year old daughter and seven other people were also killed. I would think it would fall into the tragedy column.
..yes--we get it..he was ''young''/famous/etc ---but all these people crying and etc is ridiculous ...and the MSM is going overboard

Probably not.

..yes--we get it..he was ''young''/famous/etc ---but all these people crying and etc is ridiculous ...and the MSM is going overboard

Do some people seem to me to be, I don't know,...........maybe a bit over dramatic? Maybe. It doesn't really affect me though so meh.

Most dic suckers like you will agree...

Yet here you are....still on a post whining like a bitch about someone you claim not to care about.....

Forum List

Back