Thirty lies in one week. Bad Mitts!!!

5. Romney also told Hannity Obama went on "an apology tour" in his first year.
As Romney surely knows by now, he's lying.

In what way? Obama did appologize for the US and bows to every head of state. Sorry the Prez should bow to noone, even the Queen of England (YES she IS head of state for Britain atleast technically)

And it was immediately proven false ...

Sheesh. Some people.

Fact Checker - Obama's 'Apology Tour'

The Pinocchio Test

The claim that Obama repeatedly has apologized for the United States is not borne out by the facts, especially if his full quotes are viewed in context.

Obama often was trying to draw a rhetorical distinction between his policies and that of President Bush, a common practice when the presidency changes parties. The shift in policies, in fact, might have been more dramatic from Clinton to Bush than from Bush to Obama, given how Obama has largely maintained Bush's approach to fighting terrorism.

In other cases, Obama's quotes have been selectively trimmed for political purposes. Or they were not much different than sentiments expressed by Bush or his secretary of state. Republicans may certainly disagree with Obama's handling of foreign policy or particular policies he has pursued, but they should not invent a storyline that does not appear to exist.

Note to GOP speechwriters and campaign ad makers: The apology tour never happened.

Four Pinocchios

pinocchio.gif
pinocchio.gif
pinocchio.gif
pinocchio.gif

Remarks by President Obama at Strasbourg Town Hall | The White House

Now, there's plenty of blame to go around for what has happened, and the United States certainly shares its -- shares blame for what has happened.

I dont know.....Sounds pretty close to an apology

Barack Obama: 'arrogant US has been dismissive' to allies - Telegraph
hmmmm....

President Obama said the US had “failed to appreciate Europe’s leading role in the world”.

What role, when has Europe led on anything? They cry to UN for sanctions, but never action. Hell they asked us to go to Yugoslavia, because the entire continent of Europe couldnt handle Serbia?

Impersonating a police officer, bullying a classmate by holding him down and cutting his hair, straping his dog to the roof of his car for a 12 hour trip, getting arrested twice for disobeying police officers, fleeing to France to avoid the draft and then lying about it.....

Romney is a real oddball.

So Romney didnt like hippies neither do I, did he give them a bath, cant stand that smell either.

And didnt Obama EAT a dog and BULLY a GIRL? Yeah what a hero.

And I'm serious about the bowing, The Prez shouldnt do it, not matter what party. We pick on Obama because democrats are usually pussies and would do that stuff. W and Nixon, ect shouldnt have. You shake a and maybe plant one on a cheek, but do not bow UNLESS it's mutal (like Japan or something, I could live with that)

Wow. I was interested what libs might have. But I had to stop at "lie" 5. It was just a mind numbing list of 'Nu uh.' The lack of empirical counter points was just annoying.

Wow. I was interested what libs might have. But I had to stop at "lie" 5. It was just a mind numbing list of 'Nu uh.' The lack of empirical counter points was just annoying.

I stopped at 6.

She calls this a "lie":

6. Romney, trying to talk about foreign policy, said Syria is Iran's "route to the sea."

Iran doesn't share a border with Syria, and Iran already borders two bodies of water.

His campaign explained what he meant about Syria being a springboard for Iran:

“It is generally recognized that Syria offers Iran strategic basing/staging access to the Mediterranean as well as to terrorist proxies in the Levant. This is a large reason why Iran invests so much in Syria.”

Yet it was not accepted by the left. Even with this article:

'Iran to fund multi-million dollar army base in Syria'

Iran will fund a multi-million- dollar army base on Syria’s coast to funnel military equipment to the beleaguered regime of President Bashar Assad, Britain’s Daily Telegraph reported on Friday.

The report comes amid growing diplomatic pressure on Damascus, violent suppressing a five-month popular uprising, from neighboring Turkey as well as from the United States.

'Iran to fund multi-million doll... JPost - Iranian Threat - News

:eusa_hand:
Sorry the Prez should bow to noone, even the Queen of England (YES she IS head of state for Britain atleast technically)
Except, of course, if it's a GOP president.

2009-11-17-Obamabow1.jpg

Bowing to DeGaulle......how degrading

A CEO, and a Conservative enter a room and proceed to spend hours pulling out ingredients, mixing them together, and then baking them into cookies. Meanwhile, the idiot lazy liberal lays on his fat ass watching tv. When the cookies are done, the idiot lazy liberal walks into the room and demands an equal share of the cookies. When the hardworking conservative and CEO says no, the idiot lazy liberal whails that the conservative and CEO are "evil" and only care about themselves, then insists that they owe him the cookies.

That is the reality leftwinger, not the fantasy garbage that you peddle...

:eusa_hand:
Except, of course, if it's a GOP president.

2009-11-17-Obamabow1.jpg

Bowing to DeGaulle......how degrading

A CEO, and a Conservative enter a room and proceed to spend hours pulling out ingredients, mixing them together, and then baking them into cookies. Meanwhile, the idiot lazy liberal lays on his fat ass watching tv. When the cookies are done, the idiot lazy liberal walks into the room and demands an equal share of the cookies. When the hardworking conservative and CEO says no, the idiot lazy liberal whails that the conservative and CEO are "evil" and only care about themselves, then insists that they owe him the cookies.

That is the reality leftwinger, not the fantasy garbage that you peddle...

LOL.....when has a CEO ever baked cookies?

They lay back demanding that workers spend more and more hours for less and less cookies. They tell the workers there just aren't as many cookies as there used to be and that they had better work harder or there will be no cookies for you
Meanwhile, the CEO is eating even more cookies than he ever had

That is America today

Chronicling Mitt's Mendacity, Vol. XXIII - The Maddow Blog

Granted, presidential candidates are no strangers to disingenuous or overstated claims; it's pretty much endemic to the business. But Romney is doing something very different and far more pernicious. Quite simply, the United States has never been witness to a presidential candidate, in modern American history, who lies as frequently, as flagrantly and as brazenly as Mitt Romney.

Now, in general, those of us in the pundit class are really not supposed to accuse politicians of lying -- they mislead, they embellish, they mischaracterize, etc. Indeed, there is natural tendency for nominally objective reporters, in particular, to stay away from loaded terms such as lying. Which is precisely why Romney's repeated lies are so effective. In fact, lying is really the only appropriate word to use here, because, well, Romney lies a lot.

If there are any lingering doubts about the accuracy of this observation, consider the 23rd installment of my weekly series, chronicling Mitt's mendacity. (I've been at this for several months now, and this week's list is the longest to date.)

Oh, I know; Obama lies just as much.

Please cite and link, mkthxbai.

The fucking Maddow blog? :eusa_hand::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Chronicling Mitt's Mendacity, Vol. XXIII - The Maddow Blog

Granted, presidential candidates are no strangers to disingenuous or overstated claims; it's pretty much endemic to the business. But Romney is doing something very different and far more pernicious. Quite simply, the United States has never been witness to a presidential candidate, in modern American history, who lies as frequently, as flagrantly and as brazenly as Mitt Romney.

Now, in general, those of us in the pundit class are really not supposed to accuse politicians of lying -- they mislead, they embellish, they mischaracterize, etc. Indeed, there is natural tendency for nominally objective reporters, in particular, to stay away from loaded terms such as lying. Which is precisely why Romney's repeated lies are so effective. In fact, lying is really the only appropriate word to use here, because, well, Romney lies a lot.

If there are any lingering doubts about the accuracy of this observation, consider the 23rd installment of my weekly series, chronicling Mitt's mendacity. (I've been at this for several months now, and this week's list is the longest to date.)

Oh, I know; Obama lies just as much.

Please cite and link, mkthxbai.

The fucking Maddow blog? :eusa_hand::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Sadly Willow started believing the lies early on as a youth in high school.....

Lies like...

"you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen"

"I'll pull out before I come...I promise"

Forum List

Back