🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This Act Should Merit this Man a Pardon, dont you Agree?

Does he merit a pardon for this act of humanity?

• Yes, Child molesters are scum who should die

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No, I kind of like child molesters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dunno

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
The dude killed his child molester bunkee and thus probably saved hundreds of future victims.

The dude killed his child molester bunkee and thus probably saved hundreds of future victims.

I have no tolerance for child molesters- nor for vigilante justice.

IF we as a society decide to implement the death penalty against child molesters- then I am fine with child molesters being executed.

But the man you applaud just murdered someone.

While there is a fine legal distinction between a legal execution- and murder- I think most of us can tell the difference.

I'm not in favor in murdering anyone but if someone is going to be a pedo would be my first choice

I have no tolerance for child molesters- nor for vigilante justice.

IF we as a society decide to implement the death penalty against child molesters- then I am fine with child molesters being executed.

But the man you applaud just murdered someone.

While there is a fine legal distinction between a legal execution- and murder- I think most of us can tell the difference.

You understand the concept of 'fighting words', right?

If describing a molestation when you have asked them to stop doing so repeatedly are not 'fighting words' then none are.

And the man saved hundreds of children for being molested in the future.

You forgot a fourth option in your dumb-ass choices: everyone in this country has a right to due process and innocent until proven guilty. Vigilantism is against the law. These laws are in place to keep people and the public safe from idiots like you.

You forgot a fourth option in your dumb-ass choices: everyone in this country has a right to due process and innocent until proven guilty. Vigilantism is against the law. These laws are in place to keep people and the public safe from idiots like you.
Dumbass Choices? You have the wrong poll. That was the Democrat Presidential preference poll from last week.

Bye!

Still killed someone.
If we have laws and we don't follow them, do we still have laws?
Defending the lives of other children is not according to our laws? How is that?
He killed someone. We don't have a law that says "you have the right to kill pedos". If someone would have shot that boston bomber guy in jail, they would be looking at the same thing.
We dont have laws against thought crimes.

I don't agree with what he did. Sandison is in a non-death penalty state and already serving life without. The most they can do to him is put him in more restrictive setting. If my child had been molested I might feel differently.

Dumbass Choices? You have the wrong poll. That was the Democrat Presidential preference poll from last week.

Bye!

Yes, they are dumbass choices.

Idiot Jim wants to pardon a murderer. There's a reason Steven Sandison was in prison to begin with.

Pedophiles are the most difficult group to 'rehabilitate.' It is a sad but true fact that once a pedophile has served his time, he will probably be back at it. Not 100% of the time, but who turns us on does NOT change and how many of us are willing to go through life with NO sexual pleasure? So it's really a sick conundrum.
I worked with a pedophile inmate who was found murdered about three months after his release. Although I didn't jump up and down and say "Goodie!" I did immediately think "That has probably saved several children from a lousy childhood." He was a genuine predator, not a 19 year old that had a 15 year old girlfriend and got arrested by her pissed off father.

The pedo was in prison, already proven guilty and convicted. So your argument's a little weak. But Vigilantism is definitely a bad idea, regardless.

Forum List

Back