This American is someone I could sit down with and have a beer

It took guts for him to make that statement in Connecticut.

Bravo, sir.

Wait, what...? You mean, you actually watched the video and spoke from a position of being informed, instead of going off half-cocked like the asshole you normally are?

Damn! I can't believe this! Kudos to you sir for once reading/viewing/understanding a post before commenting on in. Too bad you can't do that every time...

Ironic post of the week.

Of course your're wrong and thank God you don't have access to firearms lone clown boy I would hate for a psycho obama support like you to go unhinged and start killing people like that excop in California is doing.

What? You wish to take my firearm? What are you, some kind of gun grabber? If you were honest, you'd admit that you are a bit jealous of that dude. After all, he IS an ex cop and he has done that which you only masturbate over.

As expected nothing new from lone clown bitch., you're one of the most stupidest members here.
Try some new material

One of the most stupidest? Got it.

What? You wish to take my firearm? What are you, some kind of gun grabber? If you were honest, you'd admit that you are a bit jealous of that dude. After all, he IS an ex cop and he has done that which you only masturbate over.

As expected nothing new from lone clown bitch., you're one of the most stupidest members here.
Try some new material

One of the most stupidest? Got it.

You lead this forum in stupid post clown boy, so shut the fuck up you ironic narcissistic stupid bitch.

Heres another real American....give this guy a fucking cigar!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhXPlCjr0Vw&feature=player_embedded]SANDY HOOK FATHER OWNS CONGRESS - YouTube[/ame]

This thread? Probably not. Nobody wanted to respond to my query about "societal decay" earlier. What makes you think Mr. Ong would want to have a beer with you? I'm guessing that if he knew you.....he'd be embarrassed to be seen with you.

This thread? Probably not. Nobody wanted to respond to my query about "societal decay" earlier. What makes you think Mr. Ong would want to have a beer with you? I'm guessing that if he knew you.....he'd be embarrassed to be seen with you.

What makes you think Mr. Ong would want to have a beer with you?
Because, dumb ass when people have something in common of like minds they will from time to time get together

I'm guessing that if he knew you.....he'd be embarrassed to be seen with you.

Mr. Ong and I share the same views as Miller vs. U.S. and Lewis vs. U.S. We share the same opinion for the purpose of the second amendment. Stop being stupid.

Pssssssst! We are all real Americans.

Learn that.....and maybe you'll get somewhere.

Some care more about America than others.
Benedict Arnold was an American also.

And...let me guess. You think YOU care more about America than I do. You think you have more to lose if the economy fails. You think you have contributed more to what makes this nation great. Your ancestors sacrificed more than mine did.....and your children are more deserving of being American citizens than mine.

You, one who is so easily duped....are more impressed by the patriotic flavor of Mr. Ong's emotionally charged warnings of impending chaos than you are with the fact that he has.....as do all Americans.... the fully protected right to have his voice heard.

You, a man who often opines about what heroic action he would take IN OPPOSITION to the duly elected government of the United States, wishes to compare me to Benedict Arnold? Perfect.

He's wrong, of course. The second amendment is not....as his source noted......a doomsday provision.

I am still waiting for him to provide detail regarding societal decay. What was he referring to with that? Mass shootings are the result of societal decay...........because I say so?

You nutters show me a video of a citizen being denied the freedom of speech that was afforded Mr. Ong........by some federal decree......and I will be more inclined to hear your frantic cries about tyranny. Instead, you provide a video of our highly developed, unquestionably functional free democracy in action.

And.....please also know this. If our elected officials ever seek to oppress the citizenry....I STILL would not want unhinged dummies like BigDerp running around with military style weaponry. I don't trust him to do the right thing.

Well of course! Your greedy and lazy ass loves being submissive to the government in exchange for their handouts and table scraps. So obviously you have zero concern about a tyrannical government.

By the way stupid, you just made one of the worst "arguments" ever. You claim that our support of a Constitutional right is nonsense because this man was afforded his 1st Amendment right. Ok.....???? What about tomorrow? Next week? Next year? As he said - the 2nd amendment is a doomsday provision. At what point in the video did Mr. Ong claim that doomsday was here?

And...let me guess. You think YOU care more about America than I do. You think you have more to lose if the economy fails. You think you have contributed more to what makes this nation great. Your ancestors sacrificed more than mine did.....and your children are more deserving of being American citizens than mine.

You, one who is so easily duped....are more impressed by the patriotic flavor of Mr. Ong's emotionally charged warnings of impending chaos than you are with the fact that he has.....as do all Americans.... the fully protected right to have his voice heard.

You, a man who often opines about what heroic action he would take IN OPPOSITION to the duly elected government of the United States, wishes to compare me to Benedict Arnold? Perfect.

Again, because you have a right today, it means it is guaranteed for eternity without anyone having to guard and protect that right? :cuckoo:

LoneLaugher is the worst kind of naive American. They live in this fantasy belief that "it can't happen in America under any circumstances".

• We can't possibly have riots in America where swarms of people attack and brutalize one person, set fires to buildings, over turn automobiles, loot, gang rape women, and murder - while law enforcement flee because the situation is too dangerous, leaving citizens to fend for themselves (Watts riots, Rodney King riots, Hurricane Kartrina riots, OWS riots never happened).

• We can't possibly have a Civil War in America like Uganda, Somalia, Sudan, Rwanda, etc. (the American Civil War never happened).

• History is filled with coup d'Etat's - but that could never happen in the United States because we are protected by the magic fairy dust.

• History is filled with democratically elected men who then abused their authority and became dictators - but that could never happen in the United States because we are protected by the magic fairy dust.

Yep - you can officially surrender your 2nd amendment rights because LoneLaugher says it's safe to do so (and he has proven himself to be sooooo wise and informed on precious posts).

And.....please also know this. If our elected officials ever seek to oppress the citizenry....I STILL would not want unhinged dummies like BigDerp running around with military style weaponry. I don't trust him to do the right thing.

And yet he trusts government implicitly - time and again declaring government to be pure as the driven snow :cuckoo:

The beautiful thing about the Constitution is that it protects is from people like you. Nobody gives a fuck who you "trust".

And...let me guess. You think YOU care more about America than I do.
I know I do.

You think you have more to lose if the economy fails.
I'm prepared, I could care less if the economy crashes or not. The only people who should be concerned are those who aren't prepared. Those who believe in the all powerful federal government.

You think you have contributed more to what makes this nation great.
I've contributed yes, I'm just a link in the chain that makes America great.

Your ancestors sacrificed more than mine did
My ancestors came here from Fifeshire Scotland, at the Jamestown colony

and your children are more deserving of being American citizens than mine.
That will be up to them, I've done my part by training and teaching them the right thing too do.

You, one who is so easily duped....are more impressed by the patriotic flavor of Mr. Ong's emotionally charged warnings of impending chaos than you are with the fact that he has

Dumb ass how in the fuck am I duped by what Mr. ONG SAID WHEN I'VE SAID EXACTLY THE SAME THING? He's repeating what I have said

Yes many Americans are Benedict Arnold, I took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America, not too the Federal Government, Those in the Federal Government also took the same oath, most especially the president have abandoned that oath.

He's wrong, of course. The second amendment is not....as his source noted......a doomsday provision.

I am still waiting for him to provide detail regarding societal decay. What was he referring to with that? Mass shootings are the result of societal decay...........because I say so?

You nutters show me a video of a citizen being denied the freedom of speech that was afforded Mr. Ong........by some federal decree......and I will be more inclined to hear your frantic cries about tyranny. Instead, you provide a video of our highly developed, unquestionably functional free democracy in action.

that's why they don't oppress the citizenry because bigderp has a big gun

Forum List

Back