🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This country is doomed, not just because African Americans, but because the country will be minority white by 2040??????

Of course you posted a video which cut off the context of what he was saying. What he actually said was...

"If we cannot make significant progress on racial equity, this country is doomed."

I thought you guys didn't like context? Matter of fact Trump was declared racist not because what he said was taken out of context, but because the left simply made it up. And it took too, am I right?

Here you go...................Trump was declared racist when your kind made up the story "he said white supremacists are good people".

Right?

Most people have him on ignore.
Yeah, he’s like a bad car crash. You know you shouldn’t look, but it’s hard to resist. I should stop responding to him….I’m sure he loves smacking around a nice woman just because she’s white.

I thought you guys didn't like context? Matter of fact Trump was declared racist not because what he said was taken out of context, but because the left simply made it up. And it took too, am I right?

Here you go...................Trump was declared racist when your kind made up the story "he said white supremacists are good people".

Right?

Great, who were the very fine people on the right?

Great, who were the very fine people on the right?

Are you saying fuck face everyone there leaning right was a scumbag?

While everyone left wasn't?

You're a cock.

Say dumbfuck, name those on the left who were very fine people? You're so intellectually fucked you don't even realize how hypocritical you are, never mind dumb........

ASS

Are you saying fuck face everyone there leaning right was a scumbag?

While everyone left wasn't?

You're a cock.

Say dumbfuck, name those on the left who were very fine people? You're so intellectually fucked you don't even realize how hypocritical you are, never mind dumb........

ASS
LOLOL

I never said that. Maybe if you read my post without a cock in your mouth, you wouldn't have invented that nonsense.

I never said everyone on the left wasn't a scumbag. There were plenty on the left. Though not all were, like Heather Heyer.

But I notice you couldn't tell me who on the right wasn't a scum bag. Keeping in mind it was a racist rally created by racists to "unite the right." It was promoted by racists, sponsored by racists, hosted by racists, advertised by racists and attended by racists.....

unite_the_right_posterjpg.jpg

Screen_Shot_2019_04_26_at_11.47.41_AM.png

... so? Who among them are "very fine people?"

RepubliKLANS are about voter suppression and forcing white supremacy to be taught in schools.
see, exposing your racism, you think blacks are too stupid right? hahaahhahahaa funny shit dude, nice exposure, what percent sun block you use?

No, I am talking about a BLACK AA hire. You racists want all the advantages that comes with favoring blacks over whites, and then deny it.
he believes blacks are inferior to him and need his help.

Whites have been given affirmative action since 1776. How many better qualified blacks have been passed over or denied since this nation started?

The old adage two wrongs don't make a right comes to mind. Why not go all out and enslave white folks. That would make us even, right? It makes no sense when I put in that way does it?

So I doubt your wife was passed over for that black woman, because I've heard this story here so many times yet it is documented that white women have benefitted most from AA and that you racists ae so adept at telling us that blacks are 13 percent of the population, but you wo't say that blacks are 5 percent of the doctors.

You can doubt it all you want. I don't know for sure that is why she was selected over my wife, but given college and graduate school AA statistics it is certainly possible. What percentage of whites are in the NBA and in the NFL? I won't hear you say anything about that either, but that doesn't mean that there is something wrong with that. The best players make the team. The best person should get into school or get hired. It is not complicated. You want to claim that old, rich white folks are guilty of systemic racism but only when it is convenient. Old, rich white guys are the demographic for pro sports franchise owners and yet they don't seem to have a problem hiring the best players, no matter the color, because they want to win and make money. Are you saying they are only racists when it comes to their non-sports ventures? Let me guess, not enough coaches are black. Again, it comes down to winning. The owners want to win. They will hire the best coach or the best player to win. If they were racists, they would pay a team full of white guys millions of dollars per year and forego winning. Money trumps all in business and not just the sports business. By all means, if you want to implement AA, let's do it in pro sports as well. Somehow I don't think ou would be in favor of that and would call it discriminatory.

Incorrect. You are a republican, Lisa is a republican and almost everybody expressing racist opinions in this thread and forum are republicans. White people are not denied jack squat for AA. Unless you think whites are entitled to everything. There are no quotas and Asians are getting into colleges and are overrepresented relative to their population.

What have I said that is racist? The answer is nothing. Simply disagreeing with you or AA doesn't qualify.

Asians are denied entry into top schools due to quotas. Yes, AA negatively affects whites, particularly white males. You can say it doesn't until you are blue in the face but that doesn't make it true.

The old adage two wrongs don't make a right comes to mind. Why not go all out and enslave white folks. That would make us even, right? It makes no sense when I put in that way does it?

You can doubt it all you want. I don't know for sure that is why she was selected over my wife, but given college and graduate school AA statistics it is certainly possible. What percentage of whites are in the NBA and in the NFL? I won't hear you say anything about that either, but that doesn't mean that there is something wrong with that. The best players make the team. The best person should get into school or get hired. It is not complicated. You want to claim that old, rich white folks are guilty of systemic racism but only when it is convenient. Old, rich white guys are the demographic for pro sports franchise owners and yet they don't seem to have a problem hiring the best players, no matter the color, because they want to win and make money. Are you saying they are only racists when it comes to their non-sports ventures? Let me guess, not enough coaches are black. Again, it comes down to winning. The owners want to win. They will hire the best coach or the best player to win. If they were racists, they would pay a team full of white guys millions of dollars per year and forego winning. Money trumps all in business and not just the sports business. By all means, if you want to implement AA, let's do it in pro sports as well. Somehow I don't think ou would be in favor of that and would call it discriminatory.
Don't talk to me about 2 wrongs when whites have continued not only benefit from the first wrong but continue committing it.. You ask what whites are in the NBA and NFL. That's stupid. How many blacks are in hockey, tennis, golf? Don't cherrypick 2 sports to argue about something. How many blacks work in the front offices of the sportd yoU name. When has both those sports had a black commissioner? Last, in those sport on the feild positions are competed for by scrimmaging. The players are required to perform on the job duties in work conditions. That's not done for doctors, lawyers or any other job. So when you ask that question next time understand those players are there because they have shown they could do the job by performing it.

Pro sports leagues were forced to alkow black players and white coaches with losing records are recycled around the leagues. So just drop your racist argument.

Yeah, he’s like a bad car crash. You know you shouldn’t look, but it’s hard to resist. I should stop responding to him….I’m sure he loves smacking around a nice woman just because she’s white.
IM2 is always the recipient of the smacking around on here, he sets himself up for it. Trust me, it may be entertaining for now, but eventually his act will wear thin and reading his posts will feel more like being in a bad car crash.

What have I said that is racist? The answer is nothing. Simply disagreeing with you or AA doesn't qualify.

Asians are denied entry into top schools due to quotas. Yes, AA negatively affects whites, particularly white males. You can say it doesn't until you are blue in the face but that doesn't make it true.
Look at your argument , it's not a disagreement. You have been show evidence that disproves your argument and have chosen to disagree. Asians are not denied entry into colleges due to quotas. If quotas existecd Asians would be included because AA is about opprtunity for those who have been discriminated against and Asians have been. Asians are admitted because of AA. White racists have used Asians in an attempt to end AA. When you look at the cases in both instances Asians were admitted in higher numbers than their populations. In both cases blacks and hispanics were underrepresented. I study this, you listen to white race pimps feeding you bullshit.

White men are not affected by AA. I can say it because it's true. White men are 31 percent of the population and control everything. They gained that position by excluding everyone else and still do now. Ask Flash:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

IM2 is always the recipient of the smacking around on here, he sets himself up for it. Trust me, it may be entertaining for now, but eventually his act will wear thin and reading his posts will feel more like being in a bad car crash.
But I am the one doing the smacking.

Forum List

Back