🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This country is doomed, not just because African Americans, but because the country will be minority white by 2040??????

The bias given in favor of blacks, and at the expense of whites, is really glaring in med school admissions. In instances where grades and scores are such that less than a third (29%) of whites get accepted, more than 80% of blacks are.

There is no way to argue that lowering admission standards to allow blacks to get in, when there are a FINITE number of slots, with qualifications that have most whites sent packing, doesn’t hurt whites. It’s really the height of arrogance to have “black standards” in place that let blacks in, thus forcing the “white standards” to be even higher than they otherwise would, and say that whites aren't being displaced by blacks who get admitted instead of them.

Lol! Nice try, but everrything we have, we fought whites to get.

Bullshit. You couldn't even fight off those warring tribes of Africans that sold your ancestors into slavery, and those Muslim slavers who bought them. You only exist in this country because of those Republicans who gave your ancestors freedom from slavery, equality, and the right to vote.

Your precious Democrat Party sure as fuck didn't give you those things. You'd still be picking cotton on some plantation if it weren't for the GOP.

Don't talk to me about 2 wrongs when whites have continued not only benefit from the first wrong but continue committing it.. You ask what whites are in the NBA and NFL. That's stupid. How many blacks are in hockey, tennis, golf? Don't cherrypick 2 sports to argue about something. How many blacks work in the front offices of the sportd yoU name. When has both those sports had a black commissioner? Last, in those sport on the feild positions are competed for by scrimmaging. The players are required to perform on the job duties in work conditions. That's not done for doctors, lawyers or any other job. So when you ask that question next time understand those players are there because they have shown they could do the job by performing it.

Pro sports leagues were forced to alkow black players and white coaches with losing records are recycled around the leagues. So just drop your racist argument.
Education is the scrimmage for doctors and lawyers. You want some folks to be spotted 10 points and claim they “won” when they win by 1.

My argument is not racist, it is logical, but you don’t want to hear logic. You just want to belly ache about how nothing is fair.

When you look at the cases in both instances Asians were admitted in higher numbers than their populations. In both cases blacks and hispanics were underrepresented. I study this, you listen to white race pimps feeding you bullshit.

Asians are admitted in higher numbers because of their qualifications, not their race. Blacks are a Hispanics are under represented due to the lack of qualifications when compared equally to their peers of all races. It isn’t difficult. What you want is equal representation based on race regardless of of qualifications. That is not how the real world should work.

Are you suggesting he can read your mind? Hahaha explain your statement
You guys know exactly what whites on the right are tring to do. So let's not play stupid.

You guys know exactly what whites on the right are tring to do. So let's not play stupid.
I am a white make and on the right. I want people to be judged on their qualifications, not their race or gender. Oh, the horror…

Asians are admitted in higher numbers because of their qualifications, not their race. Blacks are a Hispanics are under represented due to the lack of qualifications when compared equally to their peers of all races. It isn’t difficult. What you want is equal representation based on race regardless of of qualifications. That is not how the real world should work.
They are admitted on race just as much as every other non white group. Your racism allows you to automatically make blacks and hispanics underqualified. The real America has always made race a qualification for representation. It has been this way for so long that whites have come to believe they are entitled to everything. Your opposition to AA is based upong your belief of white entitlement.

IQ tests have long been proven inaccurate measures of intelligence. So much so that nearly 1,000 colleges and universitites have eliminated them as a requirement or made taking them optional. bEven beforethis was done, SAT scores were just one criteria in a setof criteria used for admission. Given that we have seen cheating scandals by both whites and Asians, basing qualification on test scores certainly has no merit.

So put down the racism. Whites are not being cheated, nor are Asians. What's even worse for you racists is that Asians reject your use of them in your attempt to end AA becausse they know that if the policy ends Asians will get screwed.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
I am a white make and on the right. I want people to be judged on their qualifications, not their race or gender. Oh, the horror…
No you don't. You want white men to be given everything again. Because if you really wanted what you claim, then you recognize that whites have not gooten much based on qualifications and that in fact the policies you oppose allow white men to stop making being white thhe only qualification.

Wait a minute, what? Did he really just say that?

The posts source a quotation to “Joe Biden 12/22/2020 Leaked ZOOM call” that reads: “This country is doomed, it is doomed. Not just because of African Americans, but because by 2040 this country is going to be minority white European – you hear me? Minority white European. And Blacks are going to have to start working more with Hispanics, who make a larger portion of population than y’all do.

-----------
So, left wing fact check acknowledges the quote but they claim it was taken out of context.

It is doomed, but just BECAUSE OF AFRICAN AMERICANS but because the country will be MINORITY WHITE by 2040?

LOL

Lol at the left.

democrats know brown and black skinned people are more easily controlled by big brother

Education is the scrimmage for doctors and lawyers. You want some folks to be spotted 10 points and claim they “won” when they win by 1.

My argument is not racist, it is logical, but you don’t want to hear logic. You just want to belly ache about how nothing is fair.
Wrong. Education is not on the job performance. Whites have been spotted 100 points and think its wrong for others to get ten. Your argument IS racist. It ignores what has actually been happening. You are the one bellyaching and you are doing so based on an imaginary grievance. You have been the one not listening to facts and logic. You tell me about spotting something as if white preference has never existed or that it doesn't continue to exist.

Can anyone tell if IM2 agrees with the statement by biden or not?

Wait a minute, what? Did he really just say that?

The posts source a quotation to “Joe Biden 12/22/2020 Leaked ZOOM call” that reads: “This country is doomed, it is doomed. Not just because of African Americans, but because by 2040 this country is going to be minority white European – you hear me? Minority white European. And Blacks are going to have to start working more with Hispanics, who make a larger portion of population than y’all do.

-----------
So, left wing fact check acknowledges the quote but they claim it was taken out of context.

It is doomed, but just BECAUSE OF AFRICAN AMERICANS but because the country will be MINORITY WHITE by 2040?

LOL

Lol at the left.

Sounds like the White Folk should put down the iPhones and start a-humpin' to catch up... time to start poppin' out new pups... :badgrin:

The bias given in favor of blacks, and at the expense of whites, is really glaring in med school admissions. In instances where grades and scores are such that less than a third (29%) of whites get accepted, more than 80% of blacks are.

There is no way to argue that lowering admission standards to allow blacks to get in, when there are a FINITE number of slots, with qualifications that have most whites sent packing, doesn’t hurt whites. It’s really the height of arrogance to have “black standards” in place that let blacks in, thus forcing the “white standards” to be even higher than they otherwise would, and say that whites aren't being displaced by blacks who get admitted instead of them.

I actually believe the bias is to keep them ignorant

Forum List

Back