🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This country is doomed, not just because African Americans, but because the country will be minority white by 2040??????

Also, what’s with the Malcolm X quote, attributing it to 2021? He died in 1965.

Start living in the 21st century. Did my father cry that his grandmother and aunt and cousins were all murdered when the letters from Europe just stopped cold? Did he cry that FDR was such an antisemite, or more likely pandering to antisemites in America, that he sent the St. Louis passengers back to death? NO. With his own parents instilling the value of education in him, he buckled down, studied hard, went to college, and sure did not have any babies before he was married.

(RIP, Dad.)
I do live in the 21st century. Why don't you try living in it instead of living with a 1700's mindset of white superiority?

No, a racist is a person like yorself who keeps talking about how blacks get prefences while ignoring the 246 years of white racial preferences and you have been shown that whites like you, a white woman, have been given the biggest boost from AA. This is not about a disagreement, you have consistently made racist comments. What you're doing is a common white racist tactic, claim you're being called a racist because you don't agree with somebody black.
You’re calling me a racist because I won’t blame whites for everything wrong with the black underclass. (I say underclass to distinguish from the majority of blacks, who are middle class.)

I do live in the 21st century. Why don't you try living in it instead of living with a 1700's mindset of white superiority?
Oye. I’m not the one who thinks blacks don’t have it within themselves to climb out of poverty, and instead have to blame whitey for everything.

No one in the current democratic party was living when the KKK was formed.
And nobody in this forum was alive during slavery, or was an adult during the Jim Crow era, either. Yet you still are letting history drive your racist attitudes toward whites.

If I were black, with the same level of intelligence and skill set I have, I would have gotten into Harvard easily, and been rapidly promoted up to VP of the company I worked for.

You are a white woman, you should have been a shoo in. Same with your job. So apparently you're an idiot who is an incompetant employee.

“Thanks in large measure to affirmative action and civil rights protections that opened up previously restricted opportunities to women of all colors, from 1972-1993:

— The percentage of women architects increased from 3% to nearly 19% of the total;

— The percentage of women doctors more than doubled from 10% to 22% of all doctors;

— The percentage of women lawyers grew from 4% to 23% of the national total;

— The percentage of female engineers went from less than 1% to nearly 9%;

— The percentage of female chemists grew from 10% to 30% of all chemists; and,

— The percentage of female college faculty went from 28% to 42% of all faculty. (Moseley-Braun 1995, 8)

POMA Furthermore, since only 1983, the percentage of women business managers and professionals grew from 41% of all such persons, to 48%, while the number of female police officers more than doubled, from 6% to 13% (U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of the Census 1995, Table 649). According to a 1995 study, there are at least six million women — the overwhelming majority of them white — who simply wouldn’t have the jobs they have today, but for the inroads made by affirmative action (Cose 1997, 171).

The gender benefits of affirmative action have extended beyond economically privileged women, expanding opportunity for working-class women as well: The 1985 Perkins Act, which requires states to set aside 10.5% of federal vocational-education funds for girls and women — such as displaced homemakers and single-mothers — has helped these women find new jobs to support themselves and their families. In Florida, thanks to this program, more than 70% of women receiving voc-ed funds found new jobs, at pay levels averaging twice their prior salaries (National Coalition for Women and Girls in Education 1995).”

Sally Kohn, Affirmative Action Has Helped White Women More Than Anyone, Time, JUNE 17, 2013, Affirmative Action Has Helped White Women More Than Anyone.

Fact Sheet: Affirmative Action and What It Means for Women, July 1, 2000, The National Womens Law Center,
Affirmative Action and What It Means for Women | NWLC

Tim Wise, Is Sisterhood Conditional?: White Women and the Rollback of Affirmative Action, September 23, 1998,
Is Sisterhood Conditional?: White Women and the Rollback of Affirmative Action

How do you know
If no one white today owned slaves, it means no white democrat owned slaves.

REPUBLIKLANS just need to stop trying this tactic.

Wait a minute, what? Did he really just say that?

The posts source a quotation to “Joe Biden 12/22/2020 Leaked ZOOM call” that reads: “This country is doomed, it is doomed. Not just because of African Americans, but because by 2040 this country is going to be minority white European – you hear me? Minority white European. And Blacks are going to have to start working more with Hispanics, who make a larger portion of population than y’all do.

-----------
So, left wing fact check acknowledges the quote but they claim it was taken out of context.

It is doomed, but just BECAUSE OF AFRICAN AMERICANS but because the country will be MINORITY WHITE by 2040?

LOL

Lol at the left.

Of course you posted a video which cut off the context of what he was saying. What he actually said was...

"If we cannot make significant progress on racial equity, this country is doomed."

Of course you posted a video which cut off the context of what he was saying. What he actually said was...

"If we cannot make significant progress on racial equity, this country is doomed."
That's right. The OP is a lie.

EVERYTHING you have comes from whites. EVERYTHING
He wants whites to fork over more. He won’t be satisfied until
You are a white woman, you should have been a shoo in. Same with your job. So apparently you're an idiot who is an incompetant employee.

“Thanks in large measure to affirmative action and civil rights protections that opened up previously restricted opportunities to women of all colors, from 1972-1993:

— The percentage of women architects increased from 3% to nearly 19% of the total;

— The percentage of women doctors more than doubled from 10% to 22% of all doctors;

— The percentage of women lawyers grew from 4% to 23% of the national total;

— The percentage of female engineers went from less than 1% to nearly 9%;

— The percentage of female chemists grew from 10% to 30% of all chemists; and,

— The percentage of female college faculty went from 28% to 42% of all faculty. (Moseley-Braun 1995, 8)

POMA Furthermore, since only 1983, the percentage of women business managers and professionals grew from 41% of all such persons, to 48%, while the number of female police officers more than doubled, from 6% to 13% (U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of the Census 1995, Table 649). According to a 1995 study, there are at least six million women — the overwhelming majority of them white — who simply wouldn’t have the jobs they have today, but for the inroads made by affirmative action (Cose 1997, 171).

The gender benefits of affirmative action have extended beyond economically privileged women, expanding opportunity for working-class women as well: The 1985 Perkins Act, which requires states to set aside 10.5% of federal vocational-education funds for girls and women — such as displaced homemakers and single-mothers — has helped these women find new jobs to support themselves and their families. In Florida, thanks to this program, more than 70% of women receiving voc-ed funds found new jobs, at pay levels averaging twice their prior salaries (National Coalition for Women and Girls in Education 1995).”

Sally Kohn, Affirmative Action Has Helped White Women More Than Anyone, Time, JUNE 17, 2013, Affirmative Action Has Helped White Women More Than Anyone.

Fact Sheet: Affirmative Action and What It Means for Women, July 1, 2000, The National Womens Law Center, Affirmative Action and What It Means for Women | NWLC

Tim Wise, Is Sisterhood Conditional?: White Women and the Rollback of Affirmative Action, September 23, 1998,
Is Sisterhood Conditional?: White Women and the Rollback of Affirmative Action
Nope. Where I worked, priority as given to blacks less qualified. Happened to a friend of mine too - and she sued. (She had a grad degree and decades of experience, and they gave a promotion to a black woman with a HS diploma that my friend had TRAINED.) She won, and was awarded the promotion, the unqualified Black woman was demoted, and my friend also got the differential in pay for the two years it took for the case to go through.

You are in major denial of you think blacks aren’t being promoted over more qualified whites, and simply based on skin color.

He wants whites to fork over more. He won’t be satisfied until

Nope. Where I worked, priority as given to blacks less qualified. Happened to a friend of mine too - and she sued. (She had a grad degree and decades of experience, and they gave a promotion to a black woman with a HS diploma that my friend had TRAINED.) She won, and was awarded the promotion, the unqualified Black woman was demoted, and my friend also got the differential in pay for the two years it took for the case to go through.

You're lying. But again you refuse to recognize 245 years of unqualified whites getting things that blacks were excluded from. You are talking about a white female AA hire. You racists never seem to think that unqualified whites ever exist.

You're lying. But again you refuse to recognize 245 years of unqualified whites getting things that blacks were excluded from. You are talking about a white female AA hire. You racists never seem to think that unqualified whites ever exist.

No, I am talking about a BLACK AA hire. You racists want all the advantages that comes with favoring blacks over whites, and then deny it.

Forum List

Back