This damn heat is unbearable this year.

I just realized the OP is in KC. The temp today was 97° not 110° and the forcast for tomorrow is 87° with lower to mid 90s for the next week. My phone gives the the weather there because I go there a couple of times a month.
Did you see the word HEAT INDEX in the op or are you being retarded on purpose?

Yesterday was 102 real temp. Day before was even hotter.
Last week was cool. I was there. Stayed at the Westin because I had early meetings.
Now you are just STRAIGHT UP LYING.

Why?

Bound for ignore
Lol, I'm not the one lying here, although I would calls what you are doing as exaggerating rather than lying.
I posted the numbers via acue weather

Just imagine if they had thermometers back in the 1930's when the planet was really hot.
We had thermometers in the 1930s. And the planet was not hotter, then. You seem to be very confused...again. while the United States had it's hottest year in 1934, the United States represents only about 2% of he surface area of the earth. The entire planet itself was not hotter in the 1930s.

Last edited:

Just imagine if they had thermometers back in the 1930's when the planet was really hot.

Please go on.

Various authors have credited the invention of the thermometer to Hero of Alexandria. The thermometer was not a single invention, however, but a development. Hero of Alexandria(10–70 AD) knew of the principle that certain substances, notably air, expand and contract and described a demonstration in which a closed tube partially filled with air had its end in a container of water.[5] The expansion and contraction of the air caused the position of the water/air interface to move along the tube.​

Thermometer - Wikipedia

Present a link to a thermometer on the ground in Oman in the 1930's. That decade witnessed more days over 100 than any decade since. That is called a fact.
As usual you are full of shit. Back up your bullshit with evidence.

Please go on.

Various authors have credited the invention of the thermometer to Hero of Alexandria. The thermometer was not a single invention, however, but a development. Hero of Alexandria(10–70 AD) knew of the principle that certain substances, notably air, expand and contract and described a demonstration in which a closed tube partially filled with air had its end in a container of water.[5] The expansion and contraction of the air caused the position of the water/air interface to move along the tube.​

Thermometer - Wikipedia

Present a link to a thermometer on the ground in Oman in the 1930's. That decade witnessed more days over 100 than any decade since. That is called a fact.

You first.

Please go on.

Thermometer - Wikipedia

You first.
This damn heat is unbearable this year.

We hit 94 in my area yesterday. Happy birthday to me!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. By the way since we are on the subject of heat, people who wear contacts, do they ever have to take them out of their eyes because their contacts get foggy when its hot or cold enough? I don't wear them, but I do wear glasses and they fog like crazy when its hot enough or if I spend enough time in a place that is freezing.

Not good!

potd-meltingicecreamtruck.jpg

20180703_110942_1530634696899.jpg

And the heat of the day is still 4 hours away. Black truck with a black interior makes the numbers higher than they should be. Could bake cookies in my vehicle

We skipped spring entirely and I'm not kidding. Went from low 30's one week then straight to 80's and 90's. Never got any spring. Now it's just been weeks of triple digit heat/heat indexes.
Near two weeks of 110 degree heat.
FUCK IT IS TOO DAMN HOT.

A friend of ours is now in Arizona on a golfing trip, he texted that it is today Wednesday going to be 108 degrees and tomorrow 114 degrees, are these temperatures you are experiencing in America normal in America this time in the year or are these freak situations? I know Arizona is the desert, so, also when I was in Texas it was often more than 100 degrees in the August, but that is Texas and my friends told me it was normal to have that temperature. In Northern States what temperatures are they having normal or freak do you know?

We skipped spring entirely and I'm not kidding. Went from low 30's one week then straight to 80's and 90's. Never got any spring. Now it's just been weeks of triple digit heat/heat indexes.
Near two weeks of 110 degree heat.
FUCK IT IS TOO DAMN HOT.

A friend of ours is now in Arizona on a golfing trip, he texted that it is today Wednesday going to be 108 degrees and tomorrow 114 degrees, are these temperatures you are experiencing in America normal in America this time in the year or are these freak situations? I know Arizona is the desert, so, also when I was in Texas it was often more than 100 degrees in the August, but that is Texas and my friends told me it was normal to have that temperature. In Northern States what temperatures are they having normal or freak do you know?
We get small heat waves in Kansas City every year but the humidity this year has been quite unusual. Especially considering it started so early. May and June were absurdly hot this year and I wasn't kidding when I said we had no spring this year. It went straight from freezing to hot in a matter of a week or two.

Forum List

Back