This Easter Morning's Mass in My City Proved People are Rejecting Atheism. The Catholic Church is Alive and BOOMING!

Sensitive? I don't know who you have made up in your own mind, but it is not me. Get back to me when you are willing to meet up with me, not some creation of your own making.

I do not know what the OP has against atheists. I happen to love them. But to each his/her own. Why do you hate people of faith so much you want to attack them?
The problem I have is with government-sponsored atheism and the dissemination of a godless agenda by the mainstream and social media. Lots of impressionable people are being influenced. But, if you read posts from the folks in here, you'll believe what you just said, that I have something against atheists. No, it's atheISM.

I just had a doctors finger up my butt. Very traumatic. I can’t believe the pope and cardinals moved pedo priests around rather than get rid of them.

Has the church every explained why it did that?

The problem I have is with government-sponsored atheism and the dissemination of a godless agenda by the mainstream and social media. Lots of impressionable people are being influenced. But, if you read posts from the folks in here, you'll believe what you just said, that I have something against atheists. No, it's atheISM.
What atheist things is the government pushing? Evolution? That gay is ok?

I just had a doctors finger up my butt. Very traumatic. I can’t believe the pope and cardinals moved pedo priests around rather than get rid of them.

There's no telling who was responsible. I suspect it starts at the Bishops level though.

There's no telling who was responsible. I suspect it starts at the Bishops level though.
Two things were in play. First, the Catholic Church never saddled their parishes with the same priest for any great length of time. While the Pastors, today, often stay for eight years, in earlier decades priests were rotated more on the order of two to four years so that there were no "favored" parishes who got the best sermons.

Second, as I noted before, part of the psychiatric treatment for all pedophiles involved moving them to a different locations.

When the story broke in the late 1970s-early 80s, some parishes were quick to make known and turn in priests who were guilty. Others dragged their feet. In the case of the latter, it would have been the bishop who was hiding the truth.

Pretty much every perverse sex act that can be done
Do note that very few atheists are in favor of perverse sex acts. The percentage is probably no greater than any other grouping within society, although it is sincerely hoped that people of faith are a little more strict about sexuality. Even so, that doesn't mean most atheists take the perverse view.

Do note that very few atheists are in favor of perverse sex acts. The percentage is probably no greater than any other grouping within society, although it is sincerely hoped that people of faith are a little more strict about sexuality. Even so, that doesn't mean most atheists take the perverse view.
I'm not talking about rank-and-file atheists. I'm talking about the Marxist brain trust that dictates to their opinion shapers what to push on Americans. They push every manner of perversion in order to weaken society.

Last edited:

Let's talk about the 3.5 million students, grades 8 through 12 who report past physical sex abuse at the hands of teachers in the atheist public schools. Have you no outrage about that?

Let's talk about the 3.5 million students, grades 8 through 12 who report past physical sex abuse at the hands of teachers in the atheist public schools. Have you no outrage about that?
Well how many total students go to 8-12 in the USA? It has to be a lot. And how many years?

Plus, shit happens. Did the schools cover it up? Transfer the teachers to other schools rather than fire them? Actually, that has happened and yes I'm outraged. Probably the unions protected the teacher, there wasn't enough evidence to charge them, so they just let them go. Then that teacher got another job somewhere else. No, I don't like it.

But we're talking about a church. One where people go for spiritual guidance. To think the leaders of the church are doing bad things. I would never join that group. And many catholics left because of it.

To me, this is just more confirmation that the entire story is made up. I was sure before, this just confirms it. Or it's just another confirmation of many that religion is bullshit.

We understand why you believe. You want to go to heaven. It's because you WANT to believe not because it's believable.

Well how many total students go to 8-12 in the USA? It has to be a lot. And how many years?

Plus, shit happens. Did the schools cover it up? Transfer the teachers to other schools rather than fire them? Actually, that has happened and yes I'm outraged. Probably the unions protected the teacher, there wasn't enough evidence to charge them, so they just let them go. Then that teacher got another job somewhere else. No, I don't like it.

But we're talking about a church. One where people go for spiritual guidance. To think the leaders of the church are doing bad things. I would never join that group. And many catholics left because of it.

To me, this is just more confirmation that the entire story is made up. I was sure before, this just confirms it. Or it's just another confirmation of many that religion is bullshit.

We understand why you believe. You want to go to heaven. It's because you WANT to believe not because it's believable.
So you're saying it's worse if it happens in churches. Isn't that a double standard? Isn't that hypocritical on your part? The irreligious commit many times more abuses than church people, so why doesn't that make "not want to join that group"?

The atheist public schools do far more sexual abusing than all religions put together. Pretty hypocritical that you don't even want it mentioned.
How do we know the Catholic Church covers it up when it happens? If we found out about 100,000 then it's 1 million that it happened to probably.

Forum List

Back