This Election Was Not Stolen, Do You Accept That Fact?

Done. It’s not verifiable.

Scratch the surface and you’ll see this “evidence” is the thinnest veneer of plausibility plastered over bullshit.

It’s why it continually failed in court.

For example, Giuliani once was claiming that there were hundreds of thousands of more votes accepted in Pennsylvania than ballots sent out. Well, turns out Giuliani was taking the number of ballots sent out from the primary and the number of votes received from the general election.

Sounded plausible, but scratch away that veneer and it’s all bullshit.
No way you read any of it in 3 minutes….now you know why you’re a waste of time.

There's no case, believe the man or not. I don't care. It's old news and a dead story. Next?
Next? You continue lying while you know more people are convinced every day that you are lying. It is a losing battle.

That is not a fact. People say it is a fact. There is a difference.

Nope, it is a fact.

The facts are that 50 states certified their vote totals as accurate and honest. Those votes totals were then used to select EC members and those voted as well. That vote was then certified as valid by the US Congress.

Those are the known facts at this time.

Anything you claim other than those known facts is just make believe until you can prove it

Nope, it is a fact.

The facts are that 50 states certified their vote totals as accurate and honest. Those votes totals were then used to select EC members and those voted as well. That vote was then certified as valid by the US Congress.

Those are the known facts at this time.

Anything you claim other than those known facts is just make believe until you can prove it
Accepted facts. Sorry these days it does not make them facts either.

You Brandon suck asses will never acknowledge that what happened is not what your apparatchik media portrays. Is Brandon the President? Yes. Is it guaranteed to have been achieved on the level? Hm. Some say “yes!l”. Others say “well, gee, that’s not so clear.”
Rand Paul & people like him are blowing smoke up the ass of cement heads like you because he knows how gullible you are & the shit he pukes is what you want to hear anyway.

Rand Paul & people like him are blowing smoke up the ass of cement heads like you because he knows how gullible you are & the shit he pukes is what you want to hear anyway.
Oh Clap. You diseased twat, you.

if your media bitches tell you what to believe, well then praise Brandon, you BELIEVE. ! Amen and amen.

Damn, are you really this stupid. I did not say that any WWE match effecting lives in policy, I said the hate the Ds and Rs show each other in DC is a act, it is not real, I even gave an example of why it is not real, but you in our partisan mindset choose to ignore those because you cannot let anything get in the way of you being a mindless partisan drone
:auiqs.jpg: What’s the act?

There is no definitive evidence the election was stolen, but there is more than enough evidence that there was election fraud.

And, again, the extreme left. Supported by media, did / are doing all they can to dismiss / ignore it.

No election fraud? It has been proven Biden's campaign took money from the CCP & Russia.
That is a crime.

The Bidens are traiterous paid political whores who have made their wealth selling influence and selling out their country

Last edited:

There is no definitive evidence the election was stolen, but there is more than enough evidence that there was election fraud.

And, again, the extreme left. Supported by media, did / are doing all they can to dismiss / ignore it.

No election fraud? It has been proven Biden's campaign took money from the CCP & Russia.
That is a crime.

The left had its votes criminally suppressed by the Democrats - that's how the Democrats won.

Blaming the left for what the Democrats did to the left?

It's like blaming Jewish children for being tortured and murdered by Mengele.

Yep cheaters win, but then again....

Venezuela elections were stolen all the time, look how well it went for those idiots.
WTF do stolen elections in Venezuela have ti do with the 2020 election??

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

No way you read any of it in 3 minutes….now you know why you’re a waste of time.
I’ve been reading about this for a year. You haven’t come up with anything new in a long time.

You have nothing. That’s why you’re running away.

I’ve been reading about this for a year. You haven’t come up with anything new in a long time.

You have nothing. That’s why you’re running away.
No, I gave you an assignment. You haven’t done the work so you’re not ready to come back…

Fuck you, 'Mod'

You could have found my links or others on your oen in about 10 seconds, but you chose to be lazy and ignorant as hell - like the rest of the snowflakes on this board - and demand someone spoon feed your sorry ass.

Now, when are you going to harass your snowflake buddy and demand HE produce a link?

Let me answer for you - you're not.

Let me know if yiu want me to spoon feed you more - I have lots.
LOLOL

Imbecile, explain how Morgan brought as many as 288K illegal ballots to Lancaster -- which is more than all the votes cast in Lancaster...

And examine why they didn't then have more ballots than voters...

And then show what evidence there is to support Morgan's claim...

Forum List

Back